Serbia facts

No matter how much money you throw at it the ex soviets will never look as good as yugoslavia because the city planning and commie blocks were built different

For instance warsaw and prague look like shit compared to belgrade

Center: Belgrade beats all (2 major european rivers flowing into one on top of a hill, fort, huge central area)

City outskirts: Belgrade feels like an forested hilly heaven, the others like a scene from Eurotrip

Belgrade has more expensive real estate than Budapest and Prague. Keep in mind these cities sucked billions for infrastructure funding and they still can't match in value.

Belgrade nominal per capita: 17,000 euros

youtube.com/watch?v=QBUASLuyR7I
youtube.com/watch?v=1LUzdxuqtPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rE1FbLCG3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he fell for the belgrade meme
there are much more prettier places to visit, fuck BGD

That's all Stalin's fault

And Prague has actually a pretty butifel historical centre, my parents and grand-parents went there during their honeymoon

I still wanna move there.
Or Novi Sad, though not sure if it's big enough for me. Drove through it a couple years ago on the way to Montenegro and it was pretty nice.

>Belgrade
literally a shithole

Belgrade is doing well, whilst the rest of the country is stagnating. No wonder we hate Belgrade.

Novi Sad is comfier. It has the biggest crime rate in Serbia however, but that's just certain neighbourhoods, and it's mostly mafia killing eachother, no civvies involved. Also, no offense, but seeing that you're from Russia (or even for Americans), Novi Sad's crime rate won't really shock you or anything.

How so?

Yeah, that was my impression also (though I've never been to BGD). The thing is, it took me like ten minutes to drove through the city (its core area, like the football stadium, financial district, etc.), so I think it might be too small.
And as long as I don't have to be on my guard anytime I'm walking home at night, I'll assume the place is safe enough.

Yep, the comparison with Prague doesn't really hold. My parents and grand-parents visited it for their honeymoon, they said that waiters in restaurants were rude as fuck though

I invite everyone to this thread to point and laugh at the OP's feeble attempt to make Serbia look good

>last night I had to fight a gypsy for stealing my bike and I saw a taxi driver beat up a drunk costumer for puking in his car and refusing to pay

Now that is real Serbia right there, in just one night's time

yeah service here is really bad, especially in tourists centers

outside of centrum its ok

You don't have to be on your guard.

It may have just been that you were driving through the narrowest part, Belgrade is, I think, the biggest city in the Balkans. You surely can't drive through one end to the other in 20 mins.

My Grands visited it during commie time, I think, so maybe that was that.

welp, you must understand that waiter was during commie times one of the most pretigious job

>tourist pays 10USD
>go to the black market and get 5x more than the official exchanege course

>Belgrade

My Grands didn't told me too much, but my dad have this funny anecdote of asking for a meal
>we don't have it anymore

And so on until he pointed at a Czech patron and said "the same thing as him please"

Serbia is a gift from Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=3rE1FbLCG3w

I fuck your mother

>Poland
>ex-soviets

FYROM education

>be on guard
nigga i've been walking alone in late hours (al the way from 12-4am) through horrible areas for years and nothing ever happened. None of the people I know had any problems whatsoever. It a safe city. Unless you're gay or something.

What's the best city/town for a hipster like myself?

Paris, best city by default

>Paris
lol

I'm asking about Serbia.

I have this feeling Novi Sad isn't getting the attention it deserves. In my opinion it's much prettier and comfier than Belgrade or Niš. What do you anons think?

Belgrade by 2020

Well,Yugoslavia truly cared for it's people,the same can't truly be said for the Soviet Union and it's satellite states.

It used to be that way senpai.

Now, I'd have to say Prague is.

that pic looks meh

Next Belgrade bombing with hopefully drop that mic in the middle of the picture

I hope that doesn't happen.
New large buildings ruin everything

Kek, just for new years eve we had 90000 tatars visit, clearly your countrymen disagree

That was literally the first pic i found when i googled Novi Sad.

I like the old buildings in Novi Sad personally and the Petrovaradin Fortress.

This is Roubaix, our poorest city. The outskirts are filled with poor, non-integrated, jobless Arabs who burns trash bins and cars.

Out of curiousity, is it a meme that Vojvodina is all plains? I haven't explored it that much like other parts and Novi Sad didn't feel flat when i visited..

Everything in Vojvodina is straight as fuck except Fruska Gora which is relatively close to Novi Sad

There's literally a handful of mountains and hills. it's pretty much 95% flat as a pancake.

Fruska gora is that swampy part with the big bridges?

Looks nice desu. It was still the French who built it, not the Arabs, and for that i like the city, not the people who live in it.

fuck serbians

idk like its nice but every city aboe 100k have nice centrums...so thats why said meh

like I am from Olomouc, 100k city and the centrum is nice but its nothing extraordinary

Fruska gora is a mountain and a national park. It isn't swampy and doesn't have bridges. You probably confused it with something else?

fuck you

I remember bridges, rivers and green on the way to novi sad from belgrade. Nothing like the plains of hungary

fuck serbia

A lot of memes circulate around Roubaix, like white children are forced to recite the Quran and other stuff like that. Most of it is false, you can live here pretty comfortably. Arabs cities, outside of the few occasional problems, just tend to be noisy.

ok

not ok serbia still exists
fuck yugoslavshits

we're the best in the slavic world, always been

You're thinking of Obedska Bara i think.

Vojvodina is pretty flat, except fruska gora

That picture explains why Greece is an agraric state.

Serbia is better than Greece too

to je Beska

I will remember that next time when I will drive through the dirty roads full of serbian gypsies who will try to clean our car-windows for money again.

There are no gypsies in Serbia, try not going through Romania next time you drive back to Turkey.

You first have to jump over the homeless niggers and arabs shooting heroin behind a cathedral to start your trip kraut.
Also, why are you germans so butthurt that you kill people in supermarkets with glocks?
How does it feel when negros and shitskins spit and cum in your fast food?
And what about those filthy disease-riddled whores in front of the train stations?
Nice try Hans Yolo, but there are more gypsies and other scum of the earth than there ever will be in serbia.

To јe oнaј aј-eм-a гpик тypчин, нe пeцaј ce.

He дoлaзим чecтo вишe нa /инт/ ниcaм yпyћeн y aктyeлнe шитпocтepe

it was serbia
a dirty yugoslavshit country

fuck your mother

Turk detected

t. serbshit

>Provinciali