Is this actually gonna nukeloop on me?

is this actually gonna nukeloop on me?

yes. stay away from it

Mine got it, luckily had a bro at the Verizon store let me get on the phone insurance plan for a month and swapped it for a new one. Praying this one will last me through until I get a new phone but I'm disappointed I can't buy a phone in 2017 with all the same features.

Mine bootlooped last week. 14 Months old. Got new one thanks to extended LG warranty and now going to get extended warranty after that's up for 3$ a month.

I figure if I stick around with it long enough perhaps Verizon will get sick of me and toss me something new in 4 years.

Yes, it will. Get the V20 instead

High chance to. Dont risk it. Git sumthin els

That only happened prior to a certain manufacture date. I have had two ( first one was stolen at an airport) both of which were made after the revision date and i have never had a problem with them.

If it doesn't bootloop you can get terrible graphical issues. That's what happened to mine. Can't run for more than 5 minutes without half the screen turning to static.

Mine bootlooped on me 2 weeks ago after the warranty expired. I thought I was good because I had it for 2 years but I wasn't. Don't bother with the G4 it's just not worth it save yourself the headache.

i already have it.

Mine bootlooped but I got it replaced free under the basic warranty.

My v10 bootlooped and my g6 died from being left in the sun. Knowing LG you've got a year max

it did for me :(

Ah. Well. Best of luck to you.

No issues after 20 months, even though my serial number implies that it's defective.

Sold my G4 to my friend. Waiting for the day it bootloops.

Mine did
I upgraded to pixel

gave mine to my brother in december. completely forgot, and broke down laughing when he called to tell me about it.

Backup your data while you can.

Don't worry it'll happen. Mine happened at 27 months.

If the phone was made in 2016 or later you are good. The phone is great too. No reason not to buy it really.

Had mine for about 26 months, no issues. Still works great.

v20 also bootloops

All LG phones do eventually

(OP)
This set up automatic backups, OP