How common is smoking in your country?

How common is smoking in your country?

Very common. Literally just came back home after buying cigs.

Quite common. I'm going to buy cigs right now

It gets less common every year, but it still is way more common than in the UK or the US

Filled my corncob pipe just now and going on the balcony to smoke just after I finish browsing 4chins for 5 more minutes.

Not very. Mostly young outcasts type of older people who started way back. I smoke though btw

A lot of people are health freaks, but you still see smokers. Gotta quit, been smoking way more recently and shit is expensive.

Smoking right now

I was in Lyon and saw a guy jogging in his fitness gear and he stopped to have a smoke. Was pretty funny desu

>Get Tobbacco from native Americans
>Get addicted

Jokes on them though
>Give booze to native Americans
>They develop an even greater chronic addiction

i smoke when i ride a bike

Cigs are cheap, so pretty common.

Me too

Do you vape ?

Very common here, nobody gives a fuck about it.

Weed

Unironically more people smoke than not

Only shut-ins and neckbeards vape tbqh

dude lamo

From the statistics I've seen only about 5% of Dutch people regularly use it. It's the Americans that are huge consumers.

Rare. I live in Boston and I'd honestly say like 1 in 20 people smoke. And for a good reason, I had a buddy who smoked half a pack a day and that's like $35 a week just on cigarettes. Fuck that noise I could go to dinner more than twice for that price per week.

common enough, especially in certain areas

getting less popular tho

High right now senpai, just creampied my gf. shit was cash

Very rare amongst young people.

In the US it's extremely regionalized. In the South it is pretty common, which is unsurprising considering we invented the shit. I'm Virginian and most tobacco companies are headquartered here, I'd say we probably make the cigs of two thirds of the people ITT. Cigarette prices here are extremely low, you can pick a pack up for like 2 dollars 50 cents or the equivalent of like 2 euros. In some parts of the South you can also still smoke in bars which is great.

The rest of the country are huge fucking sissies about it though, there are some public outdoor fucking places where you can't smoke in the north and California and cig prices are UK-tier.

I do smoke. Might have cancer in my lungs and throat already. But I'm so lonely and nervous and I can't het drugs here so only smoking is allwed way to rid off sadness.

:(