Is it true that in Europe, classrooms in Europe have a cross or a picture of the king or queen instead of a flag?

Is it true that in Europe, classrooms in Europe have a cross or a picture of the king or queen instead of a flag?

>classrooms in Europe have a cross

Not anymore
ended up in 1905
now we be sporting them burkas and david stars

We don't have anything hanging there, but I might do a petition advocating for hanging up a pic of my erect penis.

>picture of the king or queen
Nope, we live in a democracy. Kings and queens belong to third worlders.
>a cross
I went to a catholic school so yes

We have a pic of the Queen and every morning we have to repeat "God save the Queen" three time in unison before lesson starts.

And we have portraits of Stalin and Lenin

never heard of that here, we don't have the flag either

nice b8 m8

>before the lesson starts
Think again m8 ;-)

Not always in class but yes there was always a picture of the president in the school's hall

No we don't, also we don't have a flag in the classroom

still?

Like this?

HDI begs to differ, my friendo.

Switzerland are the only ones even close to glorious Monarchism

You could have played along for the bants you c*nt

Lad...

Yes we do

Most classrooms I've been in had a cross in it. Now that I'm an atheist I strongly disagree with that. And with our treatmen of religion in school in general.

Math classes have pictures of great mathematicians, literature&russian language classes - great Russian writers, history - princes, kings and emperors (also maps).

And usually p*tin's portrait near director's room

You bring great shame to Japan and famiry.

Consider sudoku.

This is obscenely Polish. If only he were squatting with a beer and a cigarette

We don't have any of those in Spain.

>tfw no monarchy

He is a priest, he cannot squat
This is a perfect meme-picture of polish traditionalist idea of 'church-school-shooting range'

That sounds like a very American ideal.

Then again our schools are shooting ranges hyuk hyuk hyuk

[spoiler]:([/spoiler]

My old classroom didn't have a flag, but it had the map of the world and every morning we would say "good morning" to start the day