The iPad Pro revolution is here

The iPad Pro revolution is here.

More powerful than any other tablet and most PCs. With iOS 11 it can do almost everything a laptop can, is more powerful and offers a better user experience.

Face it, you’d buy one if you could afford it.

But i already have a thinkpad and a ipad mini

Why not have the convenience and portability of the iPad mini and the power of the thinkpad?

>Needs a flat stable surface to work because of that shitty folding origami no key travel cramped keyboard

HAHAHA

Are you trolling? It’s a tablet pc, literally the most mobile computer out there. You can use it on your lap, in one hand etc.

>tfw swallowed the apple pill last year and now I'm not sure whether to buy an iPhone X or an iPad Pro

I'd use iPX more, so I recommend going for that.

Yeah, but the iPad Pro would be a great replacement for my laptop now that I have a desktop that I could use for watching movies and reading after taking notes on it during class. It's a tough decision, lad. I know they'd both be really useful, just in different ways.

I was in the market for a new laptop, but bought a memepad cause my gf lover her ipad pro 13in so much. i only got the 9.7 ipad pro but i will never buy a laptop again.

The ipad is an absolute trash and overpriced tablet, sorry that you got scammed

>More powerful than any other tablet

Crippled by iTunes

Tablets are the future of mobile computing, which I think is good. With a keyboard, typing is fine, and can draw or mar on them

If you have a desktop why not?
If a laptop is all you're going to use, sure, not ideal, but if you already ahve a workstation, get a tablet and you're set

when do you need to play Crysis on the go?

Different use cases effects the decision and ultimately, it's up to you to decide what you want. Personally, I'd go for a device that could be most useful but since I'm a serial phoneposter, I'd prefer the iPX. However, if the iPad is going to be more useful for you, then the call should be obvious.

>With iOS 11 it can do almost everything a laptop can

Can I finish work on Cinema4D or After Effects? Does it have an extensive file manager?

That's a no on all counts.

guys, if not an ipad, what's good android tablet for me to buy? name one model. i dare you.

>good android tablet

Get a laptop.

get a chromebook if you want a barely useful laptop

I would totally buy an iPad Pro if it ran Android. But I'm not a fan of iOS so I'll pass. I'll have to admit though that iPad hardware is consistently better than most Android tablets.

#notmytablet #notatablet

>using iTunes
>anno domini 2017
>>>ANNO DOMINI 2 0 1 7

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

This!

I love that apple made a decent tablet, but because of iOS its automatically shit. You'd have to jailbreak it to make it functional.

I can afford one and want one. I just can't justify it because I have a Macbook Pro and a shitty Dell that already work just fine.

>Autism: The Post
When I decided to try out S8 at a mall, Bixby would stutter EVERY TIME I swiped to left from homescreen. Don't even get me started on other OEMs, their phones feel like cheap flimsy plastic piece of shit, even visually. Call me when Android OEMs stop being retarded.

Currently I am using an iPhone 6S from 2015 and it still receives updates, despite the "flagships" from its era doesn't receive shit anymore. I'll get updates for 2 more years, meaning that from it's purchase date, this phone was not going to get obsolete for the next 5 years.

I still have 2 years to decide, Treble seems promising but I'll probably end up buying iPhone XII for the previous reasons I have stated. The question remains: will Android get it's shit together in the next two years?

I mean I would buy an iPad but I sure as hell wouldn't buy an iPad with that shitty keyboard cover. I'd just buy a smart cover and move on.

The keyboard cover is insanely useful for making it more of a laptop replacement.

Case in point: vim. Trying to use an on-screen keyboard to program is a fucking nightmare.

If I want a compact laptop, I'd just get the 12" Macbook ... as I did. The full OS is crucial for muh job and the lapability/keyboard/trackpad are completely superior.

Only interested in iPad Pro for the pencil for some casual drawing but not rich enough to drop 800-900 bucks just for that indeed.

samsung s8 is a gorgeous phone though

i’m probably going to get an SE as my next phone though

tinkering with android isn’t fun anymore

You never have to touch iTunes if you use an iPad or iPhone, user. You only HAVE to use iTunes on an iPod.

face it, tablets are and always will be toys for very basic things and aren't worth having.

I have a 10" high-end Android tablet. It turned out to be something I rarely use, it mostly collects dust. I use my 6.5" phablet phone way more, it's just so much more convenient to use in bed and things like that. My 15" laptop with a keyboard is so much more useful for most things.

If the "argument" for buying this toy is that it's got a keyboard cover then I've got some breaking news for you: Laptops already have this and it's built-in.

Face it, 6.5-7" is ideal for a tablet and a laptop is just so much better at any size above that.

Don't get an LG G Pad 8.3. I have one and it's barely even usable.
To be honest, if you're going to get a tablet/laptop hybrid, your only options are the Surface or the iPad.

Not him but meh. It looks better on pictures than in real life. Despite the cool screen it doesn't really stand out that much. Besides, once you get to touchjizz, all the positive feelings get obliterated either way.

Got SE when switching from Android but damn, I wish they would make the screen a bit bigger. Shit is annoying for typing.

But I do have one already, user. It's neat and pretty impressive compared to what tablets used to be, but not quite a laptop replacement just yet.

>I have a 10" high-end Android tablet.
>tablets are and always will be toys for very basic things and aren't worth having.
Yes, that's absolutely true for Android tablets. Surface and iPads are actually great for productive work. I use a tablet for taking notes in math class. It's 10x easier to just DRAW a matrix than it is to try and format one on a laptop, I never run out of paper, and the best part is being able to search through the contents of my notes without having to deal with stacks of paper.

Fuck off.