Do Israelis feel Mediterannean? What is their culture like?

Do Israelis feel Mediterannean? What is their culture like?

Other urls found in this thread:

mako
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Samo srpkinje bajo moj

Explosive

Yes, modern Israeli culture has much in common with other Mediterranean cultures.

gather as many shekles as you can
wear a hat 24/7 that's important

two founding stones of their culture.

Do Israelis feel more Russian/American/other nationalities? How do you balance out so many cultures and origins?

gib neta gf

Catholic kings were a mistake, come back to homeland my sephardic friend

It used to be a huge melting pot up until around the 60s, but generally Jewish immigrants integrated. The last large wave was tons of Russians after the collapse of the Soviet Union, but Russian youngsters generally feel much more Israeli than Russian.
She's already taken by an Israeli footballer playing in Belgium
Gib citizenship

Give me this woman, please.

>that long skull and lack of titties
Literally reptiloid.

Why don't Israelis identify more with Palestinian culture? For example Palestinian Jews who have lived there for thousands of years also have Palestinian culture. Anyways it's closer to what Isrealite culture than anything else out there.

Like Israel should make the Palestinian dress the national dress

Palestinian culture?
Palestinian dress?

>Why don't Israelis identify more with Palestinian culture?

Because most Jews don't come from Palestine.

>palestinian culture
Toplel that's like saying the British colonialists of Australia had Australian culture before they got there.

The Jews are the only true culture between the two of us, that has archeological finds to proof its legitimacy.

If you are sephardii, it's quite easy to get.

Do Israelis really have tiny houses on their beaches?

sounds nice

That's for shade.

#jewishphysics

>but Russian youngsters generally feel much more Israeli than Russian.
Is that why the numbers of young russians leaving the country is skyrocketting? even the goyim aren't buying this shit lmao

Show me the statistics then.

>inb4 he ragequits

mako dot co dot il/weekend-articles/Article-9462f0a99e38351006.htm

Fuck off, yahzan "shill untill the thread is a kill" biton.

I was there once... Too few speak german and too many american! The rest is pretty much like your average mediterrean holiday destination

underrated post

Bring jew golds

>Jewish culture

fixed

If they feel Mediterranean why is their economy in such a good shape?

really makes you think

Yeah. My ancestors came from Spain and spread all across the region to countries like Portugal, Morocco, Turkey and supposedly (can't confirm it) Sicily.

>sephardis bring jew golds
>expulse them again and steal it once we have enough

At last I truly see.

>Pali culture

dumb frogposter

what you say ?
there is not israhell

Why do they leave?

Just read the article, they are mostly relatively successful and educated youth that go to the US/Canada due to better job opportunities and lower cost of living.

I don't read moonrunes.

Sorry, I meant that I read the article and that's the gist of it.

If we're being honest it's because they get rediculed by morocc*ns and other subhuman trash from the MENA region, and they feel like people don't appriciate their effort so they just rather leave, it also doesn't help that they came here too late to actually buy property and make money off of reselling it when the prices went overboard.

Not Russian but I'll be joining them for sure once I finish my engineering degree

My children will not be stupid, religious middle-eastern desert garbage. Judaism can go fuck itself. I served in the army here but I can't get married here. I have no sense of duty to this place or it's fucked up people whatsoever.

That's actually the right choice IMO, I don't see any kind of future for this shitty fucking country what so ever either.

Hi vlad
>not Russian
>can't get married
So you're Ukrainian, same thing.

why do jews wear a wheel as a hat?

Didn't I tell to fuck off, yahzan? I didn't even try to hide the fact that I'm a slavity slav, and I'd rather be a slav for a milenia than a m*zrahi for a decade.

my momma is a western-eurogoy, my dad is ashkenazi

which apparently makes her worthless in the establishment's eyes. even though she's probably done more for this sorry nation than half of it's population

worthless but still happy to tax her liberally and send her children to their army though. this country is a parasite on the jugular of honest working people.

It's versatile, you can use it as a sort of Frisby if you're bored
I'm literally not yahtzan, I in fact have 0 pics of frehot in shitty Eilat parties. Baited :)

Easily portable and non-suspicious mind control apparatus

Isn't yahzans tactic is posting russian roasties in IDF uniforms in one thread and then completely shitting on the whole ethnicity in the /isr/ thread? I only saw him posting like 5 threads with any frehulot in it, and that was only because a burger asked what eilat is like.

It started out as car-help service. If someone had a flat jew would jump out and sell them a new tire for an insane profit. Over time it became tradition

Why can't Israel just end this Jewish shit end accept all good people, not just Jews? I'm sure there're a lot of young educated people in Russia and other Eastern Europe who would like to live in Israel

yahzan or not you are still a boring tzipi hotoveli-tier cunt

>educated people
>Russia and other Eastern Europe

because this country is inherently and institutionally racist against anyone who isn't pure jewish blood or a designated bribed minority.

>educated people in russia and eastern europe who are not jews

kek

That Israel looks beautiful. I wish you the best of luck, my friend. Hopefully Palestine will be no more in our lifetime

Come here man. And bring your genes with you.

we have several cultures.
most dominant culture is mediterannean/oriental of the shitskin mizrahim.
then you got white jews with european culture. their culture is no longer dominant, but they still control the country. ALL prime ministers were white jews. shitskin jews are too dumb to elect one of their own.
there are russian """""""jews""""""".
like any other country we also have blacks. jewish blacks. they are not as violent as american niggers though because our blacks are from ethiopia and they are too hungry and thin to attack anyone.
and last you have arabs with israeli citizenship. we got 1.5 million of those

O-ok :(