Is there a worse country than this shit hole?

Is there a worse country than this shit hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

richarddawkins.net/2016/05/is-it-science-or-theology/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canda

canada

Khanada

definitely no. their physics coursebooks include stuff like "allah created the universe".

richarddawkins.net/2016/05/is-it-science-or-theology/

Cannerda

Kenya(da)

Kanada

>Erdogan supporter

I would be proud of your fucking coursebooks which include a lot of allah if i was an erdoğan supporter.

Peru, there's a leaf on your flag.

t. el peruANO con una hoja

We get books here approved by the cambridge board, they're imported. That's all propaganda bullshit
Also
Kenayda

Delete this.

I love you Canada

Canada

Only for O and A level fags which also cost a lot.

yeah and those dirty p*kis think they're our friends , pathetic subhumans hahaha

why do pakis think they're your amigos?

Because of >muh heritage

Canada

Nope.

Pakis are so desperate to be seen as Arab or anything but what they are poo in loos

Canada

Because atatürk said some nice things about the vassal nations to the west and those took it upon them

We didn't before Zia came along and basically Islamifyed everything thanks to base left by Bhutto.

Yeah, it's called algeria xddd

no

Lmaoo. I know this paki who hates Algerians because he thinks they stole their flag.

Did Zia single-handedly ruin Pakistan? I heard it was decent before he came along.

Also, do Pakistanis widely belief that his plane crashed because of foreign (probably American) tampering?

Jinnah, the founder of the 'secular' state of pakistan, was also a turk and ataturk fanboy

Bhutto had already started messing with jihadists in afghanistan, so a blowback was inevitable and just a matter of time
zia just fucked everything up for pakistani society

Pakistan is pretty cool. I favour it over India

Saudi Arabia

Canada

Pakistan isn't a country, so yes.

t. Pajeet

also, canada

Rather be a poo in loo than a dead cucked race desu :^)

But you guys are friends lmao.
>inb4 muh feelings takes away from being allies for decades