Is Russia treating him okay?

Is Russia treating him okay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I too would like to know.
Russia better be treating our exiled hero well.

Dont worry for him
he get a different bitch every night

I saw he was talking shit about Russia's new cyber laws the other day, they must have him feeling confident for him to bite the hand that feeds him

Truly a hero everywhere he goes.
Wonder where he will be able to run to next though. Any western country would unfortunately extradite him back to us.

for that bone which he picked with western goverments, he's fine and dandy for sure

Never really understood this. USA lets Russia just provide asylum for him like that?
No trade deals cut?
No bad relations (not that they were that great to start with) ?
No threats?

He isn't really important enough to start beef with Russia over.
Yet it's in Russia's benefit because it makes the US look bad by hosting him over there despite many Americans loving what he did.

It's a really small political move that US politicians don't really care too much about.

I don't think neither Russians or Americans have ever done something like that over spies.

What's the average American's opinion of him?

Better than the fucking EU. Gutless cowards, won't stand up to the Amercian Empire for a really brave man.

My guess is: hero for lefties, guy from tv for average Joes and enemy for patriots

no he is literally in gulag eating his own shit

I haven't met many people who know who he is and don't think of him as a hero. I've heard that some people hate him and consider him a traitor, but in my experience he's generally viewed pretty favorably.

But a good percentage of American Patriots despise their government. Libertarianism is a popular strain of American Nationalism, it's after all what the country was founded upon.

What do you think he's really hiding lads?

Do you think he stole some kind of blueprints for NSA's ASI, or a proof that they in fact have one?

Thus it would be political suicide for the US government to continue actively pressuring Russia for extradition via sanctions etc. They're already in damage control about the shit he's exposed, they'll just come off as tyrannical if continue trying to persecute him now.

Well, whatever is your choice when you vote and whatever drived the guy when he brought that stuff to public, he stil commited pretty much plain treason.

Not when gubment is working against it's citizens.

And were it working against them at the time?

I think most people like him, it's not like we're the same people as the people who rule over us. Of course though, just like every other state in existence, it really isn't about the people.

What?

Really anybody who distrusts the government. Which is probably about halfway between approval ratings for the president and congress. So something like 75% distrust the government.
Of that 75%, the ones that know of him, they likely see him as a hero.

Yes

>hero for lefties
No, lefties are in power so now they hate people who are against the state. Most political groups have the opinion of "I love big government as long as they agree with me".

I'm asking is there anything that justifies army guy for he taking classified stuff to public?

This guy gets it

He gave the information to a news organization.
That news organization fucked, up and revealed sensitive information for US military positions.
He is the one blamed for that, and not the media.

Once again we see how the media gets their way politically.

Other than that, the only laws he violated were ones put in place that prevented contract workers to be whistle blowers. Which is a stupid law anyways.

That's quite a lot, made me suprised

It's almost like English isn't your first language or something

Of course.

And what's the next part of your master plan?

So did somebody currently running for president.

fuckups happens
what actually?

She did it to cover her own corrupt dealings.
Snowden did it to reveal the government's to the public.

Key difference here.

I know I was joking

They were tapping phones and shit. They probably watched tons of little boys masturbate

Why does the reason matter? The action is the same.

>there are still people who don't think he's a spy

This is how you can tell someone was born after the USSR collapsed.

Most Americans believe that the Snowden leaks have harmed US national security. Most Americans also disapprove of his actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M

Canada trying to slander our country again I see

Yeah, people here on all parts of the political spectrum are really distrustful of the government. We've been distrustful of it since at least the Bush years, when I was old enough to actually notice, and it's only gotten worse. Literally the reason Trump is doing so well is essentially because he's not a politician - that's literally the main reason why my mom is planning on voting for him. Promise of change, and being a political outsider and a new thing, were what got Obama elected.

Our brand of nationalism has always had an element of distrust for authority - I guess it goes with the fact that our country was founded by rebels revolting against their government literally over taxes - but even our patriotism is dying, and has been doing so for years, because people are just so sick of all this bullshit. Like, for instance, I play up the whole "fuck yeah murka best" thing on here because, well, this is Sup Forums and smarmy arrogant shitposting is basically my job, but irl I fucking hate this country and want to move to Canada.

Yet you wasn't wrong actually
No biggie imo. Who never tied to peek at small boys masturbating?

well, yea. all he did was say "hey this is happening"

>that's literally the main reason why my mom

>simply seasons of democracy

at our last distrust we got some proper redneck for vice-prime minister, I;m not even kidding

Distrust of the government goes back to the 18th century, but the modern strain started with Nixon

>I can't use google
Numbers usually sit around 50-60 against, 30 for, and the rest undecided, noncommittal.
Using media personalities as bellwethers for mainstream US opinion isn't an effective strategy. Good example would be the concern over US torture strategies a while ago. While the US media treated it with utmost severity, most people didn't care.

The constant random jokes and oneliners are Family Guy tier, makes it unwatchable

Why does the actions matter when the outcomes are the opposite of what they morally should be?
Explain yourself sir. Why the fuck do you see a man who revealed unconsitutional dealings as a criminal? If the laws are corrupt, it's our duty to tear them down.

Traitor

It's not quite so uniform, or as pejorative, but roughly yes, the numbers indicate this.

The reason you will see an unusually large number of people on Sup Forums disagreeing is because of the sample size. Millennials overwhelmingly approve of his actions, and Sup Forums has a young userbase. Moreover, the website can serve as a community for the disaffected and disenfranchised, whether far-right, left or more libertarian. Distrust of the US govt runs high among these sectors, so it's natural for them to praise Snowden's actions as ethical.

However, this website is not representative of the mainstream.

We're already sanctioning them over ukraine

Good

>our country was founded by rebels revolting against their government literally over taxes
That's wrong tho. Your country was founded by religious undesirables, crooks, opportunists and people who had no place in Europe.

he has a twitter account so anyone can contact him and find out

I'm fine.

Food sucks though.