Google Pixelbook

MACBOOK FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/products/codename/126287/Kaby-Lake-R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am sure Apple is worried but I think Microsoft is the one who gets btfo

I'd rather let myself get fucked in the ass by Tim Cuck than use a Google branded Notebook.

Tim is clearly a bottom.

>google
disregarded.

But can it run Linux?

>Buying a literal data mining machine
rotfl

I would buy that if I could hackintosh it... but I guess ((( google )) uses some macOs incompatible mobile CPU, so fuck this shit.

>spending more than $200 to run ChromeOS

It should be outlawed.

It's probably underpowered as fuck and starts at $1,200, just buy a Macbook for this price.
Or buy a older used Macbook for even less.
Trying to Hackintosh a product which costs almost as much as a Macbook sounds extremely dumb.

oh, i thought it was cheap as fuck like the rest of the chromebooks.. yeah, no fucking way in hell I'd sepnd that much.

It IS running Linux, you dummy.

>Chrome """OS"""
Yeah no

I mean a proper Linux distro, not the Google one.

You don't understand the concept of a "halo product" don't you?

>
Show me ONE musician who uses a Chromebook instead of a MacBook and THEN I'll be on suicide watch.

LITERALLY a $1,500 Facebook machine.

Yeah, this time you're right.
High end laptops with chrome OS are dumb, you don't need a powerful machine for an OS that is made for watching Youtube videos and surf the net.

ark.intel.com/products/codename/126287/Kaby-Lake-R

It is not underpowered, it should be running Intel Kaby Lake Refresh quad-core CPUs

I honnestly think the only people on suicide watch following this annoucement are ChromeOS fag

>$1750 for 512 gigs
>stylus sold separately for $100
>Includes Google Drive® and Google Plus®

>ark.Intel.com
>be this much of a pajeet

Also, why the fuck would you want an overpowered Facebook/YouTube/GoogleDocs rig? That's fucking retarded.

>Takes over your blog
>Takes over your emails
>Takes over your web browsing
>Now we will take over your computer and everything you do

No thanks

>Google Pixelbook

Why would I buy this when I could buy a macbook or surfacebook for a similar price and get a better os?

just get a $250 chromebook because using chrome os for anything but media consumption, basic web browsing, and text editing is pointless.

Finally, they managed to double the throttling™

anything *book is trash

Bezels for miles too!

who buys this

this

It would be perfect if you could just run Linux on it without having to do retarded software boots.

>Microsoft
>btfo
By what exactly?

>LITERALLY a $1,500 Facebook machine.
fucking lol

(You)

Linus bought the first. It's a Linux machine with high specs and a hidpi 3:2 screen.

Botnetbook

Literally a useless paperweight without an internet connection.
What are they thinking pricing it at macbook levels

Can it run windows? Hackintosh?

Y'all even heard of Crouton

Yeh you can run it w/ Crouton, I use it for my Travel Laptop (a samsung chromebook).Supports Kali, Debian, and Ubuntu.

Yeah but crouton runs these in a chroot, so it can only be used for oh so much. Doesn't work at all for development.