(
You
)

Can I have your job?

>I can afford it
>I don't want it
>Because I have something better
>a P E N I S

I had one but then I sold it and got laptop.

If I needed a portable device I'd go with pic related.
Faster processor, more ram, cheaper, proper ssd, can install linux, usb ports, micro sd slot, comes with the keyboard and pen, higher res screen... Need I go on?

Just get a real laptop, retard

But I have one and I'm poor, refurbished 9.7 iPad Pros are cheaper than the 2017 iPad

>faster processor

Nope

For comparison to pic related, the iPad Pro scores 9323.

>more ram

True, but Apple products are more ram efficient.

>can install Linux

Who cares lol

>higher res screen
>cheaper

The idea pad 710s plus is $1349 and is 1920x1080

The iPad Pro 10.5 is $649 and is 2224 x 1668

You literally couldn't pay me to use one

>True, but Apple products are more ram efficient.
uh no, if anything the software ported to MacOS is less efficient

As a person who uses a Lenovo yoga book as their main computer... No. It isn't terrible at all, it just isn't what I'm looking for.

Get a surface you mongoloid

>geekbench
Why the hell do people still post results from that garbage benchmark?

I have one. And frankly while it's a neat gadget, it's certainly not earth-shatteringly amazing.
It's real good for drawing, and other artsy crap due to the pencil, watching media, and Siri, while being a botnet, makes setting appointments, calendar crap, alarms while cooking, etc a lot easier.

But that's about it. Using it like you would a PC is hard and it doesn't really offer you productivity outside of drawing.
Programming? Big nope, unless you are willing to shell out money in order to edit HTML.
Saving files off the internet? Huge hassle.
Move files (music, movies, etc) onto the device? Even bigger hassle unless you install iTunes which is just... badware.
Play games? Unless you enjoy chinese point and click cash shop adventures you're fucked.

Like said, it's neat. But not worthy of the pedestal everyone puts it on.

And I really, really fucking wish people would stop posting benchmarks of it and use them to brag about what good a device it is.
What real world application does these goddamn benchmarks even have? How fast facebook loads in the browser? Or how fast your chinese point and click adventure opens? Or perhaps how fast you can change the header of your word document to bright pink comic sans?

>comparing CPU without mentioning CPU

Nice meme

> Who cares lol
I do.

(You)

>face it, you would buy some absolutely proprietary shit if you could afford it
lolno

I can definitely afford it. Not everyone's a NEET like you, OP. Because I'm technically-literate, I'd rather go with a shitty Chinkpad running Linux than that beta manlet Apple shit.

I already have a portable tablet.

this time you got me, yes.

thought this was real windows 95 for a second

Yes i would TOTALLY get this glorified facebook surfer

Not even macos. Its IOS

I would buy everything if i could afford it

Nope

I don't trust apple

Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.Face it. You'd buy one if you could afford it.

If I paypal you 10 bucks, will you stop shilling?

seems to me you're extremely poor, having downloaded the same image twice

Kek. Chrome kinda sucks at naming

>no ganoo/loonix
I'll pass

Ok how do I become an apple shill? Seriously, I want in.

Why on earth would I want one?

What's this?

Pretty happy with mine desu, no need for a laptop with this thing running iOS 11.

My SP4 works fine thanks.

>geekbench
>???
they're not even the same processor.

I bought one for my niece and mother to play with. Picked rose gold. Pretty good looking tbqh, and you got to choose to engrave it. Got one of those pens with it too, which works great. Need more power for my work so can't use one myself, or I probably would.

You don't really understand how great they look and feel until you buy one and unbox it yourself. Always thought apple was crap in general, but changed my mind after i got that bad boy.