Calling it now: Munich shooter was lurking on german imageboard krautchan

Calling it now: Munich shooter was lurking on german imageboard krautchan.

German magazin "Spiegel" reports that:

> he often talked about Tim K., the shooter from the 2009 school shooting in Winnenden

Back in 2009 some guys on the german imageboard Krautchan faked a post where they posed as "Tim K.". The media jumped on the story and it was reported for many days that Tim K. was lurking on KC. All this in mentioned in the Winnenden wikipedia article, so it is very safe to assume that Ali David (munich shooter) was aware of KC.

Spiegel also reports that:

> He also made fun of Tugce, saying things like "Fuck Tugce", "Why does this freak get involved?" etc.....

Context: Tugce was a muslim girl that was beaten do death at a McDonalds in Germany after she got involved with a fight happening between some other stupid migrants. He media portrayed as if she wanted to break up the fight, the reality was that she had a big mouth and got to invovled. Tugce was a big topic on KC for many weeks and i don't know of any other place where she was hated on this much.

They also have screenshots of his Steam profile which show (despite being German-Iranian) him using nicknames such as "Godlike German Prophet" and "Prideful German Prophet (AFD)" (= AFD is a new right-wing political party in germany, popular on KC)

source: spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchner-amoklaeufer-david-s-er-nannte-sich-hass-a-1104451.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvJjWIuSOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He wanted to be german so bad

This. You shouldve just let him be german you racist

On his other Steam profile he also used the nickname "Bernd" which is the default username on KC

Is it true that he was half Jewish? If not, where does the name "David" come from? Muslims use Daoud, never David.

>Daoud
**Davut

same shit, different orthography

David is pretty common name not only among jews tho. Also they were Iranian immigrants so definitely not muslim

>definitely not muslim
>islamic republic

>What are Shia

>definitely not

Definitely were, maybe they abandoned the religion but his first name was Ali for fuck's sake, that's the most Shia name ever.

wtf I hate Casey now

This could actually be the main reason. Tbh I'm a second generation immigrant and I definitely understand why many people in this situation have a hard time finding their identity

>belgium
>identity

You have an identity, just not a Belgian one (kek). You have to go back.

I'm pretty sure that is true with all Belgians, not just immigrants.

I hope germany bans germans from using chans so /cum/ can be free of the asian feet posting german

kek

When you're born in a society that is quite different from your parents way of thinking it's not as easy. Especially if you find the way "your" people act weird as hell

Thats not how diaspora works mate.
No origin country wants second generation diaspora back in their own country.

Same goes with turey and alamancı's.We dont want them

>дepьмe Typция
WTF

this tbqh. Second gen diaspora often acts retarded and is arrogant to the point people prefer them dead rather than representing their country in other parts of the world

Fuck off Ahmed

What's it say

I'm from a Christian European country, Mahmud

Yeah, I'm sure it is difficult. I wish refugees would think of the struggle of their children before procreating. Still, I understand they have a hard time doing so when they are constantly reminded how tolerant and progressive (e.g.) Swedish society supposedly is.

I have friends with parents from the Balkans who are culturally completely Swedish and could never fit in where their parents came from. It is strange to see how differently they are treated by native Swedes, who mostly declare themselves to be against all forms of xenophobia with great pride.

>Desperately wished he was a real German right to the end

I can only how triggered he was if/when he went abroad and told people he was German.

His name wasn't even David, it was Ali Balbo or some shit.

The media is trying to whitewash this

Chan subculture is almost as toxic as radical islamism.

It's a breeding ground for right-wing terrorists.

>I have friends with parents from the Balkans who are culturally completely Swedish and could never fit in where their parents came from. It is strange to see how differently they are treated by native Swedes, who mostly declare themselves to be against all forms of xenophobia with great pride.
That's actually pretty weird. From what I've seen here in Belgium it's not that hard to integrate, perhaps because it's been an immigrant country for over 100 years now. Generally speaking if you're European and you don't act weird people will assume that you're Belgian, this also applies to a certain degree to Maghrebi people.
I don't find integrating into this specific society that hard at all desu. But then again, I live in a rural area with not that many immigrants and my parents aren't that conservative/attached to their homeland anymore. Ex-Yugoslavs in Luxembourg were pretty integrated from what I remember, but then again those who went there weren't peasants to begin with.

Is this flag not rare

haha

>tuğçe
mainstream turkish girl name badmouthing. im not suprised

Well they're still pushing the Breivek angle only a matter of time before shopped images of David Alison appears.

This is kinda sad in a way. My parents are immigrants, but even they consider themselves Canadians. Sure it helps being white but there's more of a mentality here to assimilate you into Canada's mainstream then do your own thing.

He posts fairly regularly lately

I never said his first name was, his middle name is David though, that's not debatable and not "whitewashing". Not everything is a conspiracy.

You can only be said to have a said national identity as an immigrant if you are an American.
America is truly the country of immigrants, and of all peoples, and of freedom.
Even in other multi ethnical countries you can't just say to be part of the country after just immigrating there.

>turkshits
or something similar

Sometimes people change their name a bit to make it easier for locals. Maybe that

>You can only be said to have a said national identity as an immigrant if you are an American.
what?

What part you did not understand?

>дepьмe Typция

He's a white South Brazilian

Yeah that's it, judging from the information we have. His parents were middle-class Iranian refugees from the nineties and those tend to adapt to Western culture more easily.

Lmao got banned on Krautchan for "proxy". Moderation is a joke.

HAAHAHAHAH KEK

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM

KHAN

what does it mean

Iranians are craic as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=mXvJjWIuSOE

"Дepьмe" is a prepositional case form of "shit". "Typция" means "Turkey". It's a broken Russian or some other Slavic language, cases don't fit.

Apparently he was bulled by turks and albos, and actually targeted them is his shooting, IIRC he set up a kikebook account with a turk girl's profile and promised free food at the McDonalds.