wtf I hate myself now

Australians try too hard

Nice one.

don't bully straya plox

>Polish intellectuals

> Emu War

> A FUCKING KEKSTAMP

> National Sorry Day

hypocrisy is Anglo virtue, they think they can bant but can take none, they talk rule of law when it suits them and play rule of jungle when things dont go their way

Australia is a brand. It is a symbol. A symbol of banter. When you see that flag, you know some bants are about to go down. A key thing to understand in business is the power of a brand name.

That's why Australia can make the gayest cringe post imaginable and get a thread full of laughs and complements. It's not about the individual Aussie. It's about the nation of Australia - the brand that is Australia - and what it represents. A beacon of banter, shining out across the Pacific.

Canada isn't that. The difference between American Anglos and Commonwealth Anglos is that Commonwealth Anglos are known for their banter. It's what they do. We're not like that, and since Canada is known for being like a polite version of us they're even less known for that.

That's what it is, That's why there's such a double standard. The meaning and symbolism behind a flag and the power of a brand name.

Holy fuck that post is gay.
Fucking rope yourself.

yeah well
your post is gay faggot

please do not bully australians

they are very fragile

THREADLY REMINDER

wow this hurts
you got me there cheeky lad
so bad like uh
just don't think about suicide ok?

That reminds me, I need to pick up my prescription

Please don't kill yourself, Iceland.

Except the KHAN'D guy hasn't done anything in weeks
The easter man is still alive and well however

Fucking hell yank

Don't worry, it's going to be at least four years before I kill myself

youtube.com/watch?v=qRuGkrLH-t8

australian scientist man

KHAN'D

I'm waiting for jetpacks before i kill myself.
Stay strong.

i liked your post

Rangeban all Americans when?

t. genghis

KHAN'D

What is this KHAN'D meme?
Is it because pakistanis use the name khan?

>be australian
>get genghis khan'd
AAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

>Is it because pakistanis use the name khan?

HOLY SHIT STOP FUCKING SPAMMING THIS SHIT JOKE IS STUPID
>Pooland
>forcing memes
>esports

it's because a group of mongolians beat the best australian video game players in a big tournament

yeah well
jokes on you i was only pretending to make bad posts
ahahaha

you fell for it

>Implying Poland will ever have jetpacks

Your best best is to glue some vodka bottles to your back, open them, and light them on fire

This is the worst post on Sup Forums at the moment

So where are you on the autism spectrum?

t. genghis khan

Source?
Was it that counterstrike tournament.

>implying

yes