Using a browser made by those people

>using a browser made by those people

kys mozilla cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwlYyI_vdJ0
irlpodcast.org/episode7/#utm_source=Firefox&utm_medium=ff-snippet&utm_campaign=IRL-20170724&utm_term=250&utm_content=REL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd much rather use something made by faggots than something made by an ad company. Faggots are merely obnoxious, an ad company is an active menace.

Wtf that's my school

Those folding chairs must be made of titanium.

Thank you OP for your high quality contribution to this board

The random pic agrees with you OP.

I don't care who writes the code as long as it's good. Please fuck off until you've contributed at least 1000 lines of code (note: code, not text) to Firefox.

Last I recalled, they were professional programmers, not professional supermodels/actors. I don't recall reading a Hollywood super-chad to be a job requirement.

They look like a nice people

>open office
>laptops

That's Sup Forums in one picture.

>I have never been in a sports stadium.

It's clearly some event like a "hackaton" or something.

Imagine the smell.

this
kek

I've used Firefox for years. Last year, or so, it really went to shit. Just doing a simple search makes that shit crash. Starting up? Heh, go brew some coffee while you wait, maybe even go for a nice walk around your city.

The mobile browser is shit too.

What the fuck happened? I really liked FF. I want it to work, but I just can't fucking use it.

Also, there's nothing wrong with those people, faggot OP. Would chill with them, and probably learn a bunch of shit.

I've never had any issues with Firefox loading up on my computer but the mobile browser is truly shit. Slow, unresponsive and crashes non-stop.

mozilla devs seem pretty cool desu
youtube.com/watch?v=TwlYyI_vdJ0

anyone else getting spammed with this link on their Firefox Android app several times per week in form of a banner ad?

irlpodcast.org/episode7/#utm_source=Firefox&utm_medium=ff-snippet&utm_campaign=IRL-20170724&utm_term=250&utm_content=REL

Why does firefox have to be so shit, but at the same time the only browser that supports 8px tabs with navbar on audiohide? Seriously, if I could customize chrome's UI at all, it would win 100%.

>using a browser made by these people

kys google cucks

Not everyone is a Sup Forumstard who cares more about what people look like than work they made it itself.

t. Moshilla