A question to Jordanian anons

Okay I'm A Palestinian guy, when I was a kid, me and my family went to visit our cousins in Jordan, and I learned that the word Belgian ( baljeke in arabic ) is used as a racist term against Palestinians in Jordan, why is that ? I tried to look it up online and I found nothing, why are Palestinians called Belgians and why is it an insulting term ? as far as I know Belgium never interfered with the middle east, it seems to be a little out of the blue.

No such thing as "Palestinian". You're Jordanian.

Both are non-countries

Yeah shekelstein , before 1948 there was a void between jordan and egypt.

Can someone tell me why all the fucking Israelis show up suddenly ? keep your jew nose in your own threads please and don't reply to me again.

so is yours

There was a British colony

Then again Britain is a muslim country then I guess you are right.

"Palestine" was never a country, though. Israel is a country and has been one since 1948. "Palestinians" are Jordanian squatters who should be kicked out back to Jordan.

That's not the point of the thread, I have my take on this but I'm not going to argue, the title already says " A question to Jordanian anons"

Your take is irrelevant, Mahmud.

Give me one (1) country where Belgian isn't an insult.

This.

hi is this the /isr/ thread?

bully

prolly cause they're in-between the Arab world and the Israeli/Jewish/Western world, in the same way Belgium is in-between the French-speaking world and the Netherlands.

dlet

Belgium is divided into French and Dutch speaking halves, Palestine was divided into Arab and Jewish halves. Palestine was a British mandate and Britain also had a hand in the creation of Belgium afaik.
Any word that's used derogatory, even if it isn't originally, becomes an insult.

>also had a hand in the creation of Belgium afaik.
Nope

They stolen french clay and gave them to Shitherland, the french then revolted and created another country called Belgium.

subhuman

True, they only guaranteed their independence (WW1) probably what I was thinking of.

Yes.