How usual animefaggotry really is in IT...

How usual animefaggotry really is in IT? Nobody bats an eye when I use reaction faces as placeholder images and listen to anime music. Not even my boss.

Why would they say anything to your face? You know they all talk behind your back though.

Holy shit, I would definitely say something if anyone on my team pulled that.
Anime is trash.

i know a few people that are into anime, from a 20 year old dev to a 40 year old db admin. they are not fully autistic but typical IT autists, no animu wallpaper or animu music, though i used to do that when i was in my teens and early 20s.

star trek/wars/gate etc is much more common imo

>not concealing your powerlevel
Hi newfriend. Lurk 2 years b4 posting
>anime is trash
>goes on Sup Forums
???

>star trek/wars/gate etc is much more common imo
God, normies have such terrible taste.

anime website

I have never mentioned anime IRL since I was a kid.

I know one of my coworkers watches extremely entry-level shounen, other than that I don't think they're interested.

>normies
>elitist basement dweeb level 55
your kind is the worst

There's maybe one sysadmin where I work that's close to my power level, but most here have a passing interest in anime. I'd say almost everyone here watches Naruto, wan piisu, or bleach.

I'm a programmer. Anime is never mentioned in the workplace. I never see it or anything ever. If someone were to make anime references people would probably make fun of them behind their backs and never befriend them.

Maybe it's different if you're a sysadmin or helpdesk pawn, though.

Do you work at a junior high or something? Because that is the only way that sentence would make any kind of sense.

You really are in the wrong place.
Sup Forums is elitist basement weeb headquarters. If you don't like it, you're free to leave anytime.

I have an nendo on my desk and I like to watch anime at my desk during lunch break eating my homecooked leftovers for lunch. I'm the only one who does this.
My coworkers all eat out, eating chipotle and similar spending $8 on lunch every goddamn day, I tried hanging out with them once or twice bringing my tupperware, the staff told me I couldn't bring in outside food and everyone laughed at me.

He is new on this tech flavoured anime board. He'll get it eventually

Sorry pajeet. I'll try and make things easier for you next time.

Alot of people were into anime at college, not weeb into but Attack of Titan is a cool show dude.

The turbo weebs are mostly a meme, and i hide my powerlevel when at work. Have played japanese music in the car driving out to eat a few times but thats it. I often play eurobeat in the office, but only songs with english lyrics.

I also have an drawing of card captor sakura on my desk thou. Some maid in a maid-cafe draw it for me in Akihabara and not many cares about it.

Sill, all these 35-45 year olds with star wars wallpapers and GoT god damn

chipotle is fucking disgusting

>Sup Forums
>elitist
ha- wow ... if i look at Sup Forums alone, with the amount of iphone and amd vs intel shill threads, or Sup Forums with "kuroneko "best girl" threads, i can't see any sort of elitism but average consumer of mainstream media. maybe it was like this 10 years ago but it certainly isn't anymore. Sup Forums is a normie magnet and anyone denying it is just lying

we have a guy in our team of 8 who does this and me and 3 other guys laugh about it at the bar on weekends, he comes up quite a lot actually. I think he thinks he's being funny or ironic or something but he just comes off as a manchild

I'm pretty sure he caused the only female member of the team to quit and she was actually a good developer and was basically the one who talked to all of the clients for us and translated their retarded desires to actionable plans

before she left she told upper management that she thought he was exhibiting an "inappropriate attraction to young girls" and it was making her "uncomfortable" top kek

he's also the only one with stickers on his laptop which is an older model thinkpad, go figure...

All the more reason for you to leave then.

>im in denial
>gotta defend my pseudo elitism
>LEAVE NORMIE
>REEEEEEEEEE

joke's on you; normies outnumber you, newfag, stop pretending that you are special, you are not. just order another bucket of tendies from mommy, i'm sure that'll fix your frustation :)

I don't see how it could get this bad unless he literally jerks off to loli at work.

Do you have any stories?

im currently working with a bunch of self-proclaimed weebs
i mean, i like cgdct as much as the next guy but i dont preach publically about it because im not a autist

>Naruto
>Bleach

Yikes. I guess just because people are "smart" enough to be in IT doesn't necessarily mean they can differentiate between crap and not crap taste.

>Sup Forums with "kuroneko "best girl" threads
kuroniggers have been btfo from Sup Forums literally since season 2
kirino is the ONLY valid chose in oreimo

>Do you have any stories?
Loads. It's hard to come up with specific examples off of the top of my head, but for one thing, he constantly derides things he doesn't like and sort of gets this smug attitude about it. One example: For some context, we're a small business with basically two teams, one for Android and one for iOS. He's got this "us vs them" mentality and early on he'd keep shit talking iOS and making comments about how customizable Android is, constantly referencing his new ROM and making comments about how you can't do that on iOS, etc. Just very negative and sort of condescending all the time. He also does this with his video game consoles and tries to argue about xbox vs nintendo whenever the topic comes up (we get together and play occasionally, an hour here or there every few weeks), and while we're trying to talk about a fun game or something that happened while we were playing he tries to shoehorn his "PC master race" bullshit in or talk about how his xbox is so much better than everything else.

It sounds pretty dumb and innocuous when I put it like this, but it's really out of place at the office

except for the fillers the story and environment is decently designed. unlike bleach which is just another dragon ball kind of garbage. the "hurr need to get stronger durr" cringe is terrible but that's just one aspect of it

Oh, another thing, he runs Linux on his ThinkPad (cool stereotype bro...) and won't shut the fuck up about it. Early on he made some comments in front of a bunch of people toward someone using a Macbook (most of us use one, if not at work then as our personal machine) about how people who buy them can't think for themselves. It was kind of sarcastic, like
>man xyz isn't working right now
>"I bet nothing works on that thing"
>actually I just can't figure it out...
>"well we both know mac users can't think for themselves"
Everyone just sort of stared
I think he thinks it's banter but it's really awkward

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums transmogrified into a physical manifestation and he works at your company and creeps out all the women

yeah, I totally believe you

Yeah. I tried getting a few to try some of my favorites when they asked me for recs. One hated master Keaton because it was too slow or something and another told me it had really bad animation... I gave up after that.

a few months ago:
>sort of informal meeting but one of our upper managers is there
>tldr he has to present something before we all go back to work, shouldn't take long
>cant seem to plug the projector cable into his thinkpad
>while fumbling with the cable, tries to make some joke about how he'd need a dongle for this if he were using a macbook (context: newest member of the team has one of those new macbooks with usb-c ports, so it aws probably a passive aggressive comment about that)
>cable is secure and nothing happens on the screen
>he spends 30 seconds in display settings and then dicks around in a terminal for another 30 seconds while we're sitting there waiting
>long story short people don't want to wait, gives up, spends the latter part of the day getting this to work but it's finnicky
>we have to loan him one of the older macbooks we have layinga round at work, manager tells him to use it for the next one
>works fine
>he bitches about it for weeks, calls it a "toy" etc

another time:
>he's working at his desk using external monitor + laptop
>external monitor has work on it but his laptop has a straight up loli girl in a bikini top and a sort of bikini skirt bottom
>ex-coworker who quit is asking him when he'll be done writing unit tests for our latest addition and notices his laptop wallpaper
>"don't you think that's inappropriate?"
>he pauses for a second and then says "well, she is ten thousand years old" with this big shit eating grin on his face

my nigger

What an incredibly believable story

Seems legit

it's mainly an issue because he knows someone in upper mgmt somehow, like they go to synagogue together or something idk

another time:
>leaks code online and gloats about it later talking about how code should be open source, nothing importnat but still a breach
>company catches wind, talks about how he could be fired etc
>he threatens to strap dynamite to himself and blow up the building

he doesn't even work anymore, just sits around on his Lemote Yeelong looking at web pages rendered as text in a console without x running

Nothing he says is even remotely offensive, this never happened. you've never worked in an office environment or with other people so you have no idea how oblivious people are to smalltalk, or even the general trivialities of human interaction.
Stop posting.

>or even the general trivialities of human interaction
What did he mean by this?

>this website sucks all the threads suck and the users suck
>well, you can leave
>hahaha no faggot im staying here forever

this happened

I'd hate to work in IT, filled with pajeets, gay anime fags, and reddit nu-male "techie" types. Why do so many of you fags work in IT?

wtf I love this guy now
and you're a faggot

Money

There is this one nigger at my workplace who occasionally listens to weeb music when he thinks nobody is around.

The rest of us have a hearty kek over some coffee about that.

because manual labor jobs are hard work

losers the most vocal when it comes to criticisng other, often better losers. it's like picking up MMR for your ego. beat up someone better than you and you get a bigger boost.

generally, people in IT aren't big enough losers to give a shit. a jobless CS degree holder might scream "KYS WEEABOO FAGGOT" from across the cafe though. like an actual basement dwelling weeb atheist might call you a dumb normie sheep for having a cross necklace.

It's mostly entry level shit like BnHA. Good anime like Kiniro Mosaic is not the norm

Most software guys I work with are pretty cool and have a passing interest in anime but don't watch anything too far from the really mainstream stuff

>autists responding
shocker

>refuse to read thoroughly
>must interpret things that were never stated
>need to make sarcastic green text post to prove a none existent point
>sure showed him
try harder :^)

>picking up MMR for your ego
I'm such a Chad I'm gonna get measles, the mumps, AND rubella at the same time!!

for fuck sake, proof-read what you write. your first sentence is so fucking terrible, makes me want to pull nato wire through your dick and watch you suffer from bleeding out.

Who is this fluid druid?

>RMS memes
Nice.

It's possible to leave?

>
>It's possible to leave?
Lollol

Bleach is a masterpiece, you plebs

I believe it. I’ve seen some shit. I’ve almost been that guy before I got over a lot of my autism. I still struggle. I opt to try and keep to myself as much as possible to avoid it, and only answer questions with straightforward curt answers, and customize nothing

naruto manga started in 2000 so many people enjoyed it during childhood and simply endured it until it ended

>Not even my boss
He's too afraid to approach you after finding out how subhuman you really are.

How exactly? Do you not like rice? Meat? Lettuce?