This is an average house in Poland. Rate

This is an average house in Poland. Rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2PD21U94xE
youtube.com/watch?v=kV34ZxMXGVg
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Långdrag
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

50 BC REPRESENT

post more, ancient arquitecture house, kurwa

comfy

What's with the Russian Marija?

also:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2PD21U94xE
reminder who OP is

wtf i hate poland now

looks cool and probably comfy inside t b h

comfy af

That's a pretty claustrophobic cuckshed. Kinda cool that it's elevated though.

Poverty tier

Cozy as fuck.

I've never understood why houses in Russia, Poland and Hungary are surrounded by those little stake fences. We erect no fences except for hedges.

How's the Devica Marija Russian? She's not an icon, as you can see.

Also, nice crosses, depressing-looking houses.

Contributing.

Comfy as fuck, so stop moving over here and fitting 10 Polacks into a 3-bedroom terraced house in some urban shithole in England.

Comfy/10. Reminds my grandma's house somehow, though looks different. I like old wooden houses, they alive.

you need a fence to have some place for skulls you've won

Is this the average house in your cunt thread?

This is an average house in Norway.

Average house(s) in the UK.

why wood?

is it cheaper in your country?

is land cheap in your country?

how much money do you need to build a 2 bedroom house?

never gets boring

how is it inside?

It's fine, normally a small kitchen and living room downstairs, two or three bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.

Average summer home of a member of the elite.

Average home in Germany

not enough Muslims in that pic

muh property is a big thing in Poland
and apparently was in past too
we have a saying "wolnoć Tomku w swoim domku" which basically means you can do all you want on your property
we're like americans when it comes to these things

Why not wood?

It's East Germany, not even Muslims want to go there

The fuck is that statue in a box?

Because it's a cold country, so we need extremely well insulated houses, at the same time it needs to take in heat from the sun too. Wood is good for this purpose. And it's also a lot prettier than brick houses (at least that's what Norwegians think), and we've always had wood in abundance and that tradition stuck till now. It may be cheaper to build wooden houses as default, but because we need well insulated houses, I can assure you it's not "cheap" to build our wooden houses, lest you want to freeze to death or have astronomically high electical bills.

Because you have no culture.

That's the home of the "elite"?

americans dont build fences at all..
Mary, mother of Jesus you retard

>why wood?
why not? wood is great

nordics are so poor they can't afford proper roofs

Cosy.

it's the presidential palace actually

Very interesting finish on the walls.

I like

Purely aesthetic. Looks amazing with snow.

>americans dont build fences at all..
I built my first fence before I could legally drive. It's not rocket science.

>no painted windows

shame

Yes. Here's a look at another one-three-three seven house.

Also, wooden houses not built of whole logs are horrifically ugly imho.

I miss snow at Christmas. No good if it comes in February. Not the same.

top insulation

snow looks nice on it too

Those aren't houses tho, this pic related is a house (my parent's). Are you saying grass ontop of a house is not the most beautiful style you can think of? And you'll need to insulate that as well, so it's not cheap. Actually it's more expensive to have a modern home with grass ontop of your roof.

>painted windows
>not like on picrelated

maybe for poor villagers like you

not having Muslims in the neighbourhood is a plus in my book. Does great things to the property value not to mention the freedom to go to a local mall without a bulletproof vest.

I don't suppose suggesting the price could be lowered because weeds are growing out of the roof. Thought not.
ah yes, we can knock 100k off that. Only 800k now.

>Catholics worship Idols outside of their houses.
Literally barbarian tier.

This kind of stake fence is only common in the central part of Russia. They are different in the northern and southern parts.

In warmer climates termites and carpenter ants would get into moist areas and devour the wood. Is it just so damn cold up there they don't have to worry about these things?

I'm not following.

Wood is the best. Also fast to build and if you use Norwegian carcass technology, it's the best decision.

That is awesome. Never seen this in 'post of Russia' threads.

>p*otestants

How do you maintain the roof?

Oh, I see. You're right.:/

y'all niggas need to go to the Alps to see how to build with wood properly.

>little
>Norwegian
>planks

In Tomsk they have over 1000 wooden buildings. Some are in poor condition but they are restored.

It's alright, I could afford to live there. Not as expensive as I thought, Vrådal. No grass on the roof though.

so cute im puking

Next door has a better paint job

just like my witcher vidya

if you have read this

youtube.com/watch?v=kV34ZxMXGVg

You need Ghaal in the forefront. Full warpaint.

The planks are just the fasade, the totality of the walls are even a bit thicker than a traditional log wall, and a hella lot more insulated. I guess it's just a matter of aesthetics to you, and I suppose that's partly true for us as well.

Ah, I see. Well, then you should come on over, we can make good use of a nice brit. Where would you want to live?

Similar style. Siberians have HUGE houses, some are like fucking plane angars.

historically, is was primarly done to keep your poultry and goats in and gypsies and foxes out
now it's just to block the trespassers

nice but the thing on the right is creepy desu

contributing

>HUGE houses
Found it. Maybe not *so* huge but it's a house and barn combined, looks werid for my Volgasmalls habits.

Actually the traditional Scandinavian technique for building log houses are supperior compared to other parts of Europe where log houses are built because of the way the logs are joined, fitted and insulated that i can't translate to English. The basic way to build log houses came from Siberia and spread westward, where it hardly it hardly evolved in central and eastern europe exept aesthetically. In your pcture for example the logs are not hewn to fit together and insulated with clay

Can you please provide picture of "traditional Scandinavian technique"?

One more bad boy. It's not Siberia but Vologda. Still north, Siberia just inherited the style.

>The basic way to build log houses came from Siberia
Siberia wasn't populated by Europeans when your and mine ancestors built their homes in the north.

Is that lower part made of bricks?

how many people lives there?

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Långdrag
This is a tool that as far a i know is not used ouside of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Russia bordering Finland that is used to fit the individual logs together to minimize gaps. The space between the logs is then isulated with a speciall type of moss or flax fiber.

No. Log houses are not a european invention. log houses came to scandinavia around 900-1000 ad. Before that i different technique simmilar to half timbre framing was used

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timring
This article has some pictures but whats specific to scandinavian log homes is how the "knot", that is the place where the logs are joined together is dessigned

No idea. Some big guys.

What kind of technique exactly? Log houses are the most simple thing I can imagine.

usually small stones like this, but entirely covered by lime mortar. Same stuff makes the white stripes (fills up spaces between logs)

Yes a very basic a log house built out of non-hewn logs with basic joint has a very simple thechnical design but a well built house that is used for dwelling have complex joints and the above mentioned thechnique of minizing draft and heat loss

Oh, I see now.
Actually, in Russia we build it like on pic (from you wikipage)

Usually it was big families, maybe 10-15 people.

Yep.

i like the jesus house. it's like a bird house but for jesus. instead of bird seed do you feed it with prayer and penance to keep jesus coming back?