Admit it. You would buy it if you can afford it

Admit it. You would buy it if you can afford it.

I would not.

I'd probably buy a new GPU instead.

I would buy a $300 phone and spend the remaining $699 on holiday to disneyland and get more homosex per buck than your iphone.

>watching movies on a phone
Don't do this, kids.

That must be one of the ugliest phones ever designed.

That crop out on the top, fucking kek

>Costs more than a good PC
No. Literally a waste of money any way you slice it.

I could afford several. But I will go without something before I'd buy Apple.

I can afford it right now and I'm still not buying it.

u will.

I usually put off buying phones so I can buy used watches instead.

wrong. sage and hide

Face it. You'd purchase it if you could pay for it

>software bezels
>literally 2015 specs
>shitty notch blocking the screen
>face Id will be unreliable
>mediocre design
>all glass
>shit battery life
>no headphone jack
>shitty os/software
>can't use it as a portable storage device
>needs itune to transfer (sync) music

so recognizable!

Is that a borb? I'd buy a birb if I could have one in the uni dorm

too much money
I can stomach a $600 phone, but $800+ is just getting too high up there. I wish they had 128GB versions

Apart from the screen and no Touch ID but face Id that’s the only difference from iPhone X to 8 plus right?
Much rather get the 8 Plus and then upgrade to the iteration of the X that gets the 120Hz screen the iPad Pro has in the future.

Dude, fucking NO. Not everyone wants the newest dumbass flavour-of-the-month gimmick and especially not one made by Apple. I'd stick with my current phone, even if I got the stupid X thing for free, it just isn't what I want in a phone.

I'll buy one one they get it sorted out, that 3G case is fucking ugly and theres probably a shitload issues like the iPhone 6's touchscreen of death, plus they'll probably release the "iPhone XS" in 6 months.

It's a tui friend, you can't buy them though because it's illegal :^)

Retardation: The post.

>Sup Forums practicing its ability to exaggerate again
Good work. Keep it up!

Wow, nice reply, user! You didn't dispute any of his mostly valid points and simply turned to insults instead! That's JUST how we do things here on Sup Forums, keep it up!

I can afford, I won't buy. My G3 does anything this iPhnoe wished it could.

id buy an s8+

>mostly valid points

I'm bored of responding to opinionated shitposts that aren't worth a captcha filling out. That's not how we do things on Sup Forums.

>i don like it hurr dur i don think faceid is good dur its shitty i dont like it hurdur somehow 2015 specs

That's not the kind of post that's worth replying to. I know its a shitpost, he knows its a shitpost.

you dont know me

Funny part is, iphone 7 plus costs more in my country than the price you are crying for. And still, people buy them.

I wouldn't use it if it was free. My phone is better in every way I care about.

I don't blame apple people for buying every new iphone no matter what. They like the ecosystem. I don't.

lol appletards

I would not user. It's not the nicest bezeless phone out there and it runs iOS which is shit. Also good luck with Apple believing phones should last only a year, touch disease on the screen, being cucked by Apple every time they can and the retarded tag price.

>his movies come with male pattern baldness

No thanks not interested in a downgrade

please buy vega

If they're trying to sell their own shit they shouldn't make S8 look the coolest.

>anything I disagree with is a shitpost

>cropping the sides off of the movie
>the fucking notch covering my already cropped movie

Nah bruh

>no 3.5mm jack

It's still a no

(You)

How did they replace the home button functionality?

I would have bought if it had a finger print scanner integrated in the screen