AMD partners are still waiting for RX Vega GPUs for their designs

videocardz.com/72712/amd-partners-are-still-waiting-for-rx-vega-gpus-for-their-designs

>Manufacturer A: Custom RX Vega models are already developed and ready to be launched, company is waiting for GPUs from AMD. They can’t estimate when more variants of RX Vega 56 will be available.
>Manufacturer B: AMD is always focusing on reference models first, however the availability is a major issue and causes delays of custom models. They have no date for custom designs to be available.
>Manufacturer C: Manufacturer has no final specs nor launch date for their custom design. They waiting for GPUs to be delivered, they assume no cards will be ready by mid-October.
>Manufacturer D: They are waiting for GPUs, no comment on their custom designs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/dgx-station/?ncid=van-dgx-station
youtube.com/watch?v=6iKV1AQEScc
blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/07/22/tesla-v100-cvpr-nvail/
youtube.com/watch?v=krl8jNoUc-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are sandbagging because undervolting and overclocking HBM2 is 1080Ti performamce

>(you)

King Poojet took the wait meme to new levels.

>Manufacturer has no final specs nor launch date for their custom design. They waiting for GPUs to be delivered

The city of RTG,

wait™ navi, vega, the drivers, the dies

Everything remotely decent goes to crapple, or Pro cards, or render farms, or whatever.
They should've started with Vega11 t b h.

Tb_h, I never saw a single MI25, SSG or WX 9100 bench in my life. They are barely available.

Just like we've barely seen any EPYC benches.
Average consumer (including average reviewer) will touch this SKUs later.

love how suddenly everyone has contacts on aib's when it comes to shit on amd..

we know they are fucking waiting for the driver to come out that fucking poo throwing is getting old

>bawww It's a conspiracy agains muh amd
get a grip

>>bawww It's a conspiracy agains muh amd

oh vey
its not like peple LIED about the msrp
its not like people LIED about the hasrate
its not like people LIED about the clocks
its not like people LIED about the stock

you mus be new on tech

Do you work for RTG?

probably cause you know whoever doesnt agree with shills he probably works for rtg

>if you don't suck amd dick, you're a shill
ok

But we saw Volta in real life, AMD is almost two genes late.

Where?
The only benchmark for V100 i've ever seen was that GB one.
Also
>genes

and that is the only thing you will see since they wont let any actual bench out there

firepro cards just like nvidia quadro/tesla, or just like intel xeon cpus, aren't consumer/enthusiast orientated products and manufactures don't give them out for free to reviewers and reviewers won't pay out of their own pocket to review/bench them when they can be $3k a pop, but even if reviewers did go out of their way to buy and benchmark them their current lineup of desktop/light workstation benchmarks are going to be completely useless, most people don't need 24gb vram but you'll find $5k quadros with that much vram since there's a niche for them and you can't really benchmark useful double precision floating point is for regular consumers

it is a bit shit that nobody is benchmarking them independently but they are incredibly niche products so it shouldn't be too surprising, even intel's best of generation 4 core desktop chips (4790k, 6700k 7700k) make up less than 5% of all intel cpus on the steam sales and these are fairly cheap decidedly gaming orientated cpus, it's difficult to find reliable benchmarks on the lower cost xeons never mind the $5k 24 core behemoths

Yep, they were supposed to launch on Sep. 14th only to see trade show mentions on AMD's twitter page but no availability from their website or listing on retailers website. No driver downloads and no detailing of the cards beyond marketing references.

Bud, reference cards are nearly impossible to get.
Their pro line missed the release date of Sept. 14th.
They aren't giving out details and were heading swifty into October w/ only one AIB card being detailed that was yanked from reviewers hands due to firmware issues.

What's blowing my mind is that they're putting vegas in the new Mac pro line.. I can't imagine they get shipped with shit tier GPUs w/ driver issues so what does everyone think is the likely issue here w/ fumbling their pro and consumer launch deadlines? All hands on dec for apple as well as all the GPU dies?

I went against my better judgement and bought a consumer vega for development. I do have nvidia cards as well. I gave RTG a chance but maintained that if they fucked up this card or fuck around on the software stack/gimping that I'd never touch another one of their fucking cards and I meant that.

These cards were supposed to launch on Sept. 14th. All that was mentioned were some tradeshow demos on AMD's twitter. The same demos they've been doing for the better part of a year. When you go to the website to place an order, you don't find any in their store and the retailer they list for one of the SSG cards has a place holder page. Sorry RTG employee, I'm not fucking buying the bullshit.

BTW, did they manage to get the fucking drivers working for these micro-architecture features? If so, where is the download link on the website for you know : the professionals who have these non-existent cards?

A launch failure yet again at the pro level... No official detailing/benchmarking/exhibition and no one can find the magical cards on any retailers site or even RTGs. Furthermore, not a dam link in sight for drivers. Also, not a dam real world benching of the cards or finalized info from RTG on the micro-architecture features that they milk marketed.

Kill yourself you retarded avatarfagging cunt.
Or get a fucking trip already.

>it's the frogshitter avatarfag
kill yourself

nvidia.com/en-us/data-center/dgx-station/?ncid=van-dgx-station
youtube.com/watch?v=6iKV1AQEScc
blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2017/07/22/tesla-v100-cvpr-nvail/

V100 isn't in mass production right now(probably) but it ss definitely working and ready.

>Its working and ready
So is anything Vega.
It works, and decently so.

Never did I claimed it wasn't it.

not sure why you're replying to me but carry on, I won't get in the way of your $0.02 per post

Kill yourself, avatarfag.

Where can I buy the magical vega SSG?

What makes you think you get to buy it before AMD's partners and big companies?

Skylake-SP was selling in early January but only got 'released' in August

Think about this guys
Who makes ALL the good mining cards? AMD
What if AMD is building mass amounts of RX 480/580s and Vega GPUs but they are sitting in a warehouse mining ethereum until it crashes.
Remember they said Vega would be out in early 2017 but then the mining craze blew up. At first people said vega was bad for mining but turns out its the best ever. If you ship these GPUs along with Epyc CPUs(lots of PCI-e) to a country with cheap power its basically free money.
Iceland has maybe the cheapest in the world at .03-.04 cents per KWh. This would translate to 2,500% profit ratio per day. Each GPU would be returning $50-$70 of etheruem

I wonder how many GPUs they can produce per day.
Here is a mining setup in iceland keep in mind this is way back in May.
Some fuckery is going on with supply.

youtube.com/watch?v=krl8jNoUc-s

50-70$ per month I meant not per day
Profit ratio remains same as its based on electric price