IPhone 5S was released in 2013. It has received a update to iOS 11...

iPhone 5S was released in 2013. It has received a update to iOS 11. How many Android devices that was released in 2013 will get a update to Android Oreo?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/09/ios-11-on-the-iphone-5s-slower-but-not-quite-slow/
blog.google/topics/hardware/google-signs-agreement-htc-continuing-our-big-bet-hardware/
lineageos.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My Android gets unofficial updates. We win.

Any vaguely popular one.

>inb4 "oh but that's unofficial and hard"
If either of those matter to you, you shouldn't be here

Most devices from 2015 won't get Oreo.

Nerd

In after "but you can install a ROM made by a Pakistani teenager from xdadevelopers"

Enjoy your instability, bloat, slowdown after a few months, etc

iPhone 5s also won't receive Oreo. What's your point.

>malware made by some neckbeard or pajeet on a forum is an update to Android users

God, what second-rate garbage is this?

I got a 2011 backup device running Nougat on a custom ROM. No matter how long Apple supports their shit, Android wins out with custom ROMs. Only thing you need is a tiny bit of research and to be smart about picking out your hardware. I'm prolly set for the next 5 or so years with my Galaxy S7.

>what is lineage?

I don't fucking know, more retarded timesink Android shit? Some forum effort to make an OS or something?

>parading ignorance

The successor of cyanogenmod, basically the most popular custom ROM. Has a bigass community, a ton of supported phones, a few usability modifications and themes but still a very vanilla and lightweight android experience, etc. It's a proper, large open source project at this point.

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/09/ios-11-on-the-iphone-5s-slower-but-not-quite-slow/

Sure update your 5S, but everything will be slower.

Mfw i can dual screen smoothly on a phone with a 1.2ghz quad core and 1gb ram

dual screen is the worst thing to do on a small smartphone display

but not quite slow

oreo sent their manufacturing plant to mexico, fuck them

Last time I had a iPhone it became slow as shit when it updated. Apple updates are trash

Not bad a tradeoff for the new features. Also, considering a $500 dollar phone gave me 4 years of use is a good investment. Plus I can resell it easily.

My 2012 S3 is running Nougat as we speak, oreo to follow soon.

Why do these iShills always write the same things?

> (OP)
>iPhone 5s also won't receive Oreo. What's your point.
Underrated post

I've never cared for updates, my S2 running as well as it did 3-4 years ago.

Oreo is fixing this, how will applefags ever recover

kek

OP BTFO

Aka waste of time

>Being proud of being this autistic.
Go. The. Fuck. Back.

WINRAR

wow

>tfw my 6S is still running iOS 9.3

The 6S is definitively faster.

>How many Android devices that was released in 2013
LOL!

None!

Devices released in 2016 won't get Oreo!

my iphone 5 didn't get iOS 11
meanwhile my 2015 android phone has nougat and got a security update 3 weeks ago

>Has a bigass community

Yeah I assumed they'd all be pretty fat.

>my 2012 phone didn't get 2017 software update
>meanwhile my 2015 android phone has 2017 software update and got a security update 3 weeks ago
Really makes you think.

TFW I have a 2017 phone that won't get Oreo. Sucks to be poor.

Zozzel

My Moto Sup Forums 2014 budget phone has Oreo.

>2014

Your point?
2013 Moto G was probably one of the first devices to get it too.

My Sony 4K HDR TV is the only Android device I have, I sure hope it gets it.

my 1st gen moto g lte with lineageos

Yep. My old Galaxy S3 from 2012 has 7.1, and will get 8.0 through Lineage OS. It's surprisingly quick, quicker than when I stopped using it as a daily back on 5.1. Will probably get 9.0 too, considering the Galaxy S2 is still supported.

Tell me, how can I get iOS 11 on an iPhone 5 from 2012?

of the ones that cost the same price as an iphone?

They all could. It's just up to the manufacturer. They are just more jew than apple in come cases

>not getting a new one every year

>unofficial updates

K bud.
Face it, android OEMs abandon their devices after 2 years, every time without fail (outside of Motorola). Some even sooner than that.

Imagine being so embarrassed by your malware killswitches that you turn around and pretend they're "software updates".

>Sup Forums is actively shilling for a company like Apple now who treats its customers with utter contempt

I don't fucking get it.

>not getting a new on every day

/thread

>finding the concept of owning your hardware so alien that installing your own OS feels like a downside
iKeks everyone.

I'm decomissioning my phone when it fucking dies, not when the provider feels like it.

Now this is what I call a high quality prankster right here.

you're supposed to buy a new phone every 2-3 years. why the fuck would you use a 2013 phone in almost 2018?
i'm guessing it's because you can barely afford to buy one iphone every 5 years. which just proves that they're overpriced.

>thinking using a 2013 phone for 5 years is better than using 2-3 phones in the same time period

That sounds expensive

You sound poor.

All you people trashing Apple don't seem to grasp that Apple phones are an investment.
You pay more now so that you have a reliable phone and a company that will keep your data private. They didn't even unlock that terorrists iPhone.

>this is what iToddlers actually believe

>I’m a consumer whore :D

>look at me! I can open my settings and a browser at the same time hur dur duurrr
Literally only useful on tablets

>official updates

What a cuck lol, enjoy your device which they would intentionally slow down using ios11

kek

Admit it, if you could afford a Pixel, you'd buy one.
blog.google/topics/hardware/google-signs-agreement-htc-continuing-our-big-bet-hardware/

I had a friend who bought one. He hated it so much he went back to his old Galaxy Grand Prime.

I installed nougat 7.1 few months ago on a 2011 galaxy s2, if you are scarred to tamper with your tech then please leave, here i'll even open the door for you

None

>Admit it, if you could afford a Pixel, you'd buy one.

No microSD on a Google branded device? I will never buy one.

>Buying an iPhone every 5 years
I would rather buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 for 5 years and install AOSP Extended ROM you shill

that update will slow it down and render it unusable lol

This is precisely why Android sucks total ass.

Android phones are complete abandonware after one year. Then, if you want the latest shitty version of LAGroid, you gotta start using ROMs, that are buggy, slow, burn battery life, break half your hardware, and disable many apps.

lol, so it hapens every september (that is when they release newest IOS)

LineageOS is a 3rd party ROM dipshit. Not to mention, LineageOS is a buggy piece of shit, that isn't even ported to a third of the android phones on the market.

Stop making the iPhone look better.

Well android phones arent as overpriced as applel though.Buying a midrange phone every year makes sense. On the other hand a flagship Android phone would last more than a iJoke

>what works
>it boots

>what doesn't
>you tell me :^^^^)

remember to hit thanx and buy me a beer

I'm not an applefag. I usually care about only about stuff that benefits me and buying a refurbished 5S for 100$ is the best think cost/performance I did in my life.

can't wait for the 6/6S to become cheap enough

4" is just too small for me ;)

Well, my 5s is my workphone and my 6s is my main (paid like 380$ for it 2nd hand) and is still bretty good tho.

iPhone 5 is 32 bit. Everything after is 64. You can see why they'd drop it after a while.

>All the Poordroid niggers answering with "I still get updates! Just go to this forum and download this ROM posted by a literal pajeet hosted on a Mega link!"
jej

lineageos.org

>Using iJoke when pajeets release custom roms with new features that will be on iOS 2 years later

You forgot that most of these newer updates cripple older phones and some of the new features are disabled also. It'

you didn't refute his point
Lineage is like 90% pajeet

Do you even know where iPoos are shat out?

I don't know about that. Useful for Sup Forums while having a chat

I am not a faggot apple fan, but all can i say is that lineage is fucking stupid. Is not reliable, its fucking dumb when it comes to updating, display modes not working properly, data wifi stuck at the same time, and camera has literally no option. Battery worse than marshmallow for example. Would not install, 3/10.

Those iPhones are only gonna be assembled there to appease the currynigger government.
It isn't cost effective to sell them anywhere outside India.
And even then I'll rather have them assembled in a third world country than have their software ENGINEERED there like MS and Google do.

the phones made in pajeetland are only sold in pajeetland

whereas you willingly install pajeetOS on your phone

>this is what iPajeets actually believe

1 in 3 vs literally being led by a pajeet

Do you even know who the original CEO of applel was?

[citation needed]

yeah, not a pajeet

iPAJEETS BTFO

>syrian mudslime

Even worse.

literally 0 there is not a single phone out there

>buy brand new p9 plus a few months ago
>No oreo
>Sisters p8 has gyro disabled by update
>gfs iphone 5s just got ios 11

I'm really starting to think about getting an SE.