EQUIFAX LINKING CUSTOMERS TO PHISHING SITE

gizmodo.com/equifax-has-been-sending-consumers-to-a-fake-phishing-s-1818588764

HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT???

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/16/equifax-hack-puts-data-of-400000-uk-customers-at-risk
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00143867&cycle=2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fuck I love not being american

*fake phishing site

Jokes on you, Equifax exists in most 1st world countries.

>Chief Security Officer was a woman (and majored in Music)

go figure. She needs to executed. I bet she deliberately leaked this shit because Killary "Benghazi" Clinton and her pedophile rapist husband didn't win

im gonna murder hillary clinton, mark my words

Can it even get any worse than this?

I can't tell who's being sincere and who's memeing and who's making fun anymore.

to make it even better, I go to the school she went to.

Jokes on you, Britbong
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/16/equifax-hack-puts-data-of-400000-uk-customers-at-risk

Literally why.

opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00143867&cycle=2016

Equifax gave more to Republicans 6 to 1 during the 2016 election cycle.

Oh. Forget what I said then

you scared me. I went to the equifaxsecurity2017 from equifax.com and put in all my information, and this article is clearly trying to scare anyone like me who went to the real site.

What do you mean by this?

that's what happens when you live in a 3rd world country (america included)

I'm convinced at this point that the entire thing is some kind of behind-the-scenes corporate takedown.

The media coverage is too damaging and targeted. They're probably going to put the execs in jail, which basically NEVER happens.

So, cui bono?

Is this a CIA/NSA takedown because equifax wasn't playing ball, or is there some competitor behind this?

Or, just massive incompetence at a company that hadn't had to actually compete in the past 15+ years.

Remember banks were "too big to fail"?

That describes a lot of companies today, but only this one gets shit on by the media, the rest are defended by the media.

Tells me something is up. The media are lapdogs to the powerful.

>assuming I'm a britcuck

In my country you can't just steal someone's identity by knowing a 10-digit number because we're not retarded.

Yeah, and they didn't fail. They got their asses covered and bailed out just like Equifax will be.

Open your eyes. Equifax isn't getting any protection. Someone in power wants them taken out.