Sexual Assault Perp

Me and another victim were sexually assaulted. We decided to take the assault case to our University. After months of waiting for a reply from the school, they decided that there was "insufficient evidence" to reprimand the perpetrator.

I, nor does the other victim feel like this is acceptable. However, the school will do nothing, so we are going to. SO I AM ASKING FOR HELP.

I need someone who knows how to hack into computers and destroy everything of his. Hack into his facebook, his bank accounts, I don't care, but I want to destroy the one thing I know he cares about, which is computers. I will need hackers help. PLEASE HELP US GET JUSTICE.

ok

cute

not your personal army

>asks for help
>gives no detail

Maam I will need you to stop being a retard

write a letter detailing the event and send it to every single facebook contact of the aggresor

>NYPA
>Sorry the system failed you.
>An hero?
>Murder suicide?
>Try Sup Forums?
Sup Forums would probably do it for some traps.

try 8ch baphomet
those weirdos will help

You must be over 18 to post on this site.

KYS fatty, nobody actually wants to sexually anything you

>angry hamplanet files false rape claims
>angry hamplanet gets rejected by the most roast beef biased institution on the planet, university privilege departments
>angry hamplanet wants Sup Forums to be their personal army

The only justice here will be filing harassment charges against you, roastie.

If the school doesn't want to do anything, why don't you take it to the police?

SHIT
BAIT

Did you really fall for it?

>implying you don't jack it to T'Pol's decontamination and massage scenes

If even a Title bound University doesn't think there's enough evidence, and their evidence standard is "any proof, even just your word", why would the police respond? Roastie made a false claim.

Eh, Poe's law. There's enough tumblr queefs around these days to make it believable. And I want to believe it, because roastie getting toastie would make my day.

File a police report. Oh wait, you probably don't want to do that because you're a liar and bought into college rape hysteria.

If you're willing to pay post your Kik or email or another form of contact.

Because the police don't help assault victims either, lol

you should begin by learning c and how os works
then move on to network protocols and asm
good luck

>If even a Title bound University doesn't think there's enough evidence, and their evidence standard is "any proof, even just your word", why would the police respond? Roastie made a false claim.
Because sometimes universities don't handle these things very well. Besides, if a crime has been committed, the university isn't the best equipped entity to deal with it.

Want to get the perpetrator actually prosecuted and potentially sent to jail depending on the severity of his crime? File a police report.

Want to get him a slap on the wrist and maybe sent back home? Tell the university.

Want everyone to ostracize him whether he's guilty or not, and try him in a kangaroo court of public opinion? Make some facebook posts and start carrying a mattress around.