I am fearful for my life because I am going to Brazil. All memes, bullshit and trolling aside...

I am fearful for my life because I am going to Brazil. All memes, bullshit and trolling aside, is the entire country really a lawless hell on earth? I have a good life, I'm a decently successful white American with a bright future, am I really going to get executed brutally by favela niggers or kidnapped and have ears cut off? I'm just asking for an honest self assessment by Brazilians or any other people that have visited the country, am I going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperallergic.com/184422/dutch-soccer-hooligans-damage-historic-bernini-fountain-in-rome/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>a lawless hell on earth?
No.

>I really going to get executed brutally by favela niggers or kidnapped and have ears cut off
Again, no. Don't go out at night, hang out in places with lots of people and go out with friends.

>am I going to die?
No, you're not going to die. But I wouldn't shed a tear if you did. You sound like an annoying, spoiled brat.

I have visited the country and I have had a great time. Brazil is a wonderful place and Brazilians in general are fantastic people. You only need to follow three simple rules:
1. Don't go out at night.
2. Be aware of any dangerous areas and avoid them at all costs (I mean this literally; if you think crossing a dangerous area by car for 2 minutes is safe, it is not).
3. Don't wear/use expensive stuff in public. This includes expensive cameras.

What do you mean "don't go out at night". It's going to be winter there right now, and it gets dark at like 6 pm, am I supposed to fucking go inside and barricade myself like its a zombie apocalypse when the sun goes down?

Yes I've been and it was horrible

Just don't go

Well, if you have to go out at night, then do it with a group of friends.
Why do you want to come here anyways?

Duh you're talking about a country where the rich have to travel by helicopter otherwise they'll be kidnapped and possibly killed.

>What do you mean "don't go out at night".
Exactly that. Don't go out at night. Literally.

>am I supposed to fucking go inside and barricade myself like its a zombie apocalypse when the sun goes down?
Yeah? Is that a problem for Your Highness?

yes trust the opinion of virgin autists over the internet instead of trying it for yourself

I survived Brazil 7 months while working there, AMA, OP

both italians and brazilians are black tho, so it's not a surprise you were able to survive

I used to travel SEA and i always get out alone a night getting piss drunk, fall a sleep on beaches, getting into fights with scammers and never get really harmed or my stuff stolen.. I guess i would be killed in brazil

Where did go?

How many people are barefoot or shirtless?

How many black people were there?

Is the bunda really that fat?

Where in Brazil are you going?
Yes it's dangerous especially as a Westerner because poor people will think you're rich but many people have visited that place and I guess most people come back alive so it can't be that bad. Just stay alert and don't wear fancy watches and stuff like that

holy crap kill yourself

Tßh you speak like a huge faggot so I hope you get robbed after being out late night with your iPhone on hand and then thrown into a river inside a bag desu

>getting into fights with scammers
what kind of scammers

What's the problem with being shirtless, pham?

>believing Sup Forums memes
i seriously don't even know what to say, if you really think the entirety of Brazil is a favela where you can't get out alive, then what the fuck is wrong with you

Sao Paulo mostly, possibly other smaller nicer cities but the bulk of the time will probably be in Sao Paulo

Americans are sheltered idiots what did you expect

This
Grow some balls you colossal faggot.

Why do you want to visit Brazil?

Even the areas that aren't favela shitholes still have a crazy amount of crime and if you think they aren't going to take advantage of the tourists then...

The niglet with a rusty knife will probably do it for me, no need for suicide

nothing, I just think its really funny

I know theres pockets of civilization, but I was just curious how bad it really is. Theres 1600 favelas in Sao Paulo alone.

Will probably happen don't worry leaf

People who try to trick you to give them money by offering you stuff like a hitchride or smt

Meh, he's going to be fine if he doesn't venture into shitty places. He needs to watch out for scammers, tho. People here will most definitely take advantage of tourists.

>nothing, I just think its really funny
Yeah? Why? You're only going to see shirtless people in the beaches.

Really if you die the world would lose nothing of value.

Do us all a favour and try to get yourself killed

>he's going to be fine if he doesn't venture into shitty places.
He's going to brazil

Eh, one thing is being nigger, the other is being savage. But I guess you're used to this difference, since you have a lot of savages in your country, yes?

South, company worked in agriculture and shit. There were actual barefoot people, few shirtless. Poverty is rampant there, and you can actually be robbed at gunpoint for your shoes. And they usually shoot. Like there was the guy before me, he was easy and all, rented a moped, nig dude pointed a gun at him, he knew he had to get off the moped, nigger hopped in, he made the mistake to look at the robber, he shot him.

There were some blacks, many mixed, the South is white is mostly a delusional meme

Bunda is good, but I was paying attentiontion not to get rekt

meh, at least there's no Sharia patrols

Hopefully.
Jk it's bad in parts like any place but just stay in Rio they've gone overkill with the military/security

in brazil, hamburgers eat people. stay safe tourists!!

>le shariah patrol meme
Habe fun getting beheaded by the cartel shitskin

its funny because i have a retarded sense of humor and my completely biased and ignorant view of brazil is a bunch of graffiti filled streets of crumbling infrastructure with shirtless brown people sitting on the curb with flip flops or barefoot

why are you so butthurt? The United States is like a zoo where our animals are kept in cages and we only have small pockets of shittyness. Brazil is apparently a fucking safari where the animals are everywhere and its up to you to survive

Let's keep this civil, no need to lose our heads now.

There are places here in the U.S that are more dangerous than Brazil. If you want to get a good taste of what Brazil might be like, go to New Orleans where the murder rate is about the same.

>He's going to brazil
You know what I mean

geez man

calm down, pham.

>is a bunch of graffiti filled streets of crumbling infrastructure with shirtless brown people sitting on the curb with flip flops or barefoot
That's not far from the truth. If Detroit was a giant country, it would be Brazil.

not detroit?

are they right brazillians?

there is simple solution here, you can hire brazilian Sup Forums posters for protection, or if they do a bad job atleast they can help your relatives locate your body

Your view of Brazil is mostly spot on. Except most houses have that raw, unfinished layer of wall that lets you see the bricks

In my opinion, it's not worth it

YES BRAZIL IS THE SHITTIEST COUNTRY ON EARTH NEVER EVER COME TO BRAZIL

No, I think the overwhelming majority of people in this country are decent

Look at the pic, this explains the situation of the cities here.
I'm sure you'll be limited to the good parts, so you'll probably be safe unless you're in Rio. Rio is the only city where you can leave a rich neighborhood and accidentally enter a favela and get burned alive.

Yes, you will be murdered if you go to Brazil.....
MURDERED BY ASS!!!!!!!!

>Rio de Janeiro
>hell
Sounds about right.

They're just protesting.

Detroit too, but most of the violence in Detroit is found in the outer suburbs, not the city center proper. New Orleans is a bit more dense, population wise, so it's a lot closer to Brazilian cities in layout than Detroit.

Not sure

hyperallergic.com/184422/dutch-soccer-hooligans-damage-historic-bernini-fountain-in-rome/

yes cause numbers dont lie it represents exactly our reality

>Rio happens
>no more Olympics for third world

How many times are you going to make this thread?
Just kys already

>319>Rio happens
it will be a mess
zika all over

Because you sound like a spoiled brat.
Yeah you are going to Brazil and yeah parts of it are dangerous but so is anywhere in the world if you go to the wrong places at the wrong time.
If you can confront reality stay in your white middle class neighborhood where you are safe from all dangers.

And let's be honest. If it's just a pleasure trip then don't go since you sound scared shitless, and if you definitely need to go because of work then focus on your work to go back home as soon as possible and that's it, not doing anything you don't need to do or going to places where you have no business.

So yeah you can choose to man up and confront reality or keep whining.

I'm going to Brazil too, next month. Can't wait, only thing that bothers me is my lack of Portuguese, trying to learn but not enough time before I go. Question to Brazilanons, can I get by with my shitty Portuguese? I hope to be with my friend most of the time

>parts of it are dangerous like in the rest of the world

THEY KILL YOU FOR YOUR GODDAMN SHOES THERE I KNOW IT IS THE NORM IN ARGENTINA TOO BUT IT IS NOT IN THE REST OF THE WORLD FFS

I don't understand why underdeveloped shitholes keep on spending billions on Olympic games. Every economic study shows severe losses for the host country and the infrastructure always winds up abandoned.

Why are you coming in the first place retard

that's not funny. my uncle died of ass. smdh

I appreciate greatly what you said to me in this thread my pasta eating friend. These third worlders dont understand that I'm coming from an incredibly safe and sheltered place, where I can go to a park at night without getting stabbed, go to the beach and have to worry about leaving a bag when I go to the water, and be able to leave my house after sunset because hordes of violent favelados don't come out to rob anyone they can find

top kek what a bunch of losers. They disgrace the name of D.Pedro II 2bhy

>I don't understand why underdeveloped shitholes keep on spending billions on Olympic games
corrupt shitholes hosting corrupt sports organisations to project air of international legitimacy, you say?

I've never had anything stolen from me.
Except for a dog once that stole my pancho (hotdog)

Everything you see on the media is exaggerated, it's not that bad really. Although i live in a small city near Rio, so it's not as bad as in the capitals, but even so, it's not like you'll be raped and get shot every time you leave your house, people live peaceful lives here, it's not fucking caos. you just have to avoid walking alone at night at certain places, like everywhere in the planet.

yes, you come from the best country in the world and you are a white superior male living in utmost conditions for your race, such a disgrace to have to go to a shitskin monkey thirdworld country where people throw their feces towards each other. I wonder why god gave you such a disgracious feat

sounds comfy and sexy
can I come?

this

>Because you sound like a spoiled brat
bruh, i'm sorry you're jealous of 1st worlders. but nobody wants to hear your 3rd world opinion
>muh hardship, muh spoiled brats

Then why are you coming?

yes yes people in the first world are superior ubermensch 300 IQ white people that is why we should suck your cock

You have my pity.

>Everything you see on the media is exaggerated

It's not exaggerated. It's the reality.

yes liveleak is every BRs reality hahah :^)

If I move to brazil can I wear sandals year round or will people think I'm weird? Is it easy to make friendos there?

He makes this same thread all the time
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!

yup, people don't give a shit, you just need to hue with us and you are literally BR

I prefer it Brazil had a time machine and went back a few decades. Sure it was a shithole still, but at least you had the means of defending yourself via guns. Now you're expected to give everything you have and hope they don't kill you out of sadism, you saw their face, or just for the sake of killing you.

Pass a second amendment

>Then why are you coming?
i'm not. why the fuck would i put my life in danger to see dilapidated infrastructure and trash infested waters?
>yes yes people in the first world are superior ubermensch 300 IQ white people that is why we should suck your cock
naw man i was replying to that faggot argentine bc hes soooo butthurt right now
>You have my pity
I appreciate you giving me what you have since you have so little. hits me in the feels.