Is there a way to be a ghost to the government?

is there a way to be a ghost to the government?
aint really do anything wrong but i feel sick of gov 24/7 spying on me

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys yourself

Move to Wyoming and go off the grid. Really no other way at this point.

encrypt your emails, use a password manager, use signal on your phone, encrypt your hard drive, use vpn, use tor, use addons suggested by the eff, turn off javascript,

>Wyoming
That's a strange way to spell Idaho

>Government spies on you, steals your private data
>Perfectly OK, nothing to hide goy!

>Spy on the government, steal their secret data
>Oy vey, arrest this traitor and put them in jail for hienous crimes against the state!

guantanamo shit if they catch u sneaking on their servers

never touch anything electronic again

You do realize 90% of Wyoming is indian land right? When you go there your not technically in America anymore.

Yeah but then I have to deal with the yellowstone eruption

>use a password manager
What for? To manage passwords, I know. But why not just remember them and write them out?

Not really all that concerned about government collecting data, they're terrible at actually using it. Apparently the NSA phone tapping was useless since they took an so much that it was just noise. Also agencies don't talk to each other which is part of the reason why 9/11 happened. Kind of concerning when I think about it, don't have to worry about the NSA because they're so bad at their job.

T. NSA employee

t. Mr. Johnson , USA, New York

kys yourself

Try not having having something to hide, kiddo

>come to Wyoming
>nice try skinwalker

password managers can make password like MD099D#D!mkd#%%$dmkdkdDfl039932mmd#444dfdDDdflLE)(Dd@##
and you dont have to remember it, in fast you don't even have to know your own password. Just remember the singlular hard password for your password manager.
Also, no one can steal your piece of paper

You want me to move to Wyoming, known for its beautiful, vast landscapes and then go out into the wilderness?

>Neck
>Yourself

Trust green text

Its actually quite easy to avoid the government if you are offline. Most land lords, low level jobs, DMVs, etc don't work with eachother accross state lines. You know how they say they'll do a background check, call your references? Yeah gas station managers don't really do that. It gets even worse for the government if you only pay for things with cash. Unless you already have a criminal record, the CIA wouldn't even know where and when to start looking for you. There's a reason people say to go innawoods. It works.

The NSA can see everything you do on the internet no matter what you do.

Cryptocurrency and the dApps built on them.

Alaska seems like a safer bet.
You can still hunt for food and such there.
There are still towns without roads leading to them and crazy shit.

DONT FEAR, FOR CAPTAIN AUTISMO IS HERE

> Also agencies don't talk to each other

theintercept.com/2017/01/13/obama-opens-nsas-vast-trove-of-warrantless-data-to-entire-intelligence-community-just-in-time-for-trump/

I forgot about skinwalkers

>leaving the comfort of civilization
>going outside
You're practically asking to get killed.

No idea if they're real, but goddamn does the thought scare the shit out of me

That's why you don't just go someplace random. you plan your shit out. Never had anything like that happen to me any of the times I went to Glacier National Park, but I don't go looking to "get lost." Far enough away from civilization to not be bothered, but close enough to where I wouldn't consider myself alone.

I learned my lesson after living in West Virginia for a year. Rented a house out innawoods. Nice place. Beautiful, in fact, but if you walked 100 feet into the woods at high noon, and spun yourself around 10 times, there was a good chance you weren't getting back without having to walk a straight line for miles and miles.

This.

I agree with you, however turn off javascript is painful because 80% of websites can't load without javascript...

man, why the fuck do I always read this shit at night