1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Which side will you fight for in Word War III?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/153680383
youtu.be/dAMR8iGkq0E
youtu.be/hXY2euWtEyE
youtu.be/lmzKhfq8ju4
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Opposite of Yanks

noice

Rude desu

This

Against r*ssians.

Stay neutral and enjoy the show

We'd be happy to nuke you again.

gaaaaaaay

no

Hopefully we'd just stay out of it. Would only want us to join in if they started doing Nazi shit in the Anglo countries (USA, Australia or New Zealand)

Careful you fucking gook. Wouldn't wanna wipe out your fucking island weaboo country.

Always on your side America

Neutral ofc

>Finland still not in BLUFOR
simply mindboggling

>current Russia invading Poland
>this is what people in the west actually believe

you can only into eu if you tolerant of gays

Fuck off you warmongering scum. No one wants war here.

Get the fuck out yankee piece of shit and do wars on your own fucking land. FUCK YOU ANGLO SCUM. YOU DESTROYED MY COUNTRY IN 1939 AND 1945.

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND

t-thanks :3

Whatever side supports destruction of muslims and other cancerous cults

We already picked. May our choice appear to work better than the last time.

>eu
they never receive us in any case, so it is allowed to be intolerant

What? You guys have already belonged to Russia, haven't?

they will never receive us*, self-fix

The winning side

tell will if you become tolerant
serbia is trying to be tolerant too, so they can into eu

I'll stand with you, Poland.

>You guys have already belonged to Russia, haven't?
Belonged in the past, but the things have changed

China and Russia are not friends though

>We already picked. May our choice appear to work better than the last time.

>he says that while on Anglo side
HAHA WHAT THE FUCK, I'm leaving this shithole once shit hits the fan. I'm not dying for American interests.

We like annoying people.It's a Japanese thing and a trait. We just like pissing people off.

self hatred isn't good for you

brics

Pakistan is us lapdog, china is too dependent us denbts to be red, besides they are not friends of russia.

>all these unimportant nationalities voicing which side they'd be on, pretending their inclinations would have any impact on a world war

stay cute

>Northern Ireland
>Whichever side Britain is on

It was just trolling. Don't be serious and make me confuse.

>le Russia is the big evil meme
What a load of utter rubbish, I have no idea how mongoloids support this blatant warmongering, no wonder Russia feels cornered when the U.S. is so obviously belligerent.
Fucking trying to turn Russia into the Soviet Union again so people won't pay attention to all the Muslims attacking.

That doesn't mean much

Preferably none

The side that will remove Islam from Europe.

unity of a POOrest savage shitholes lmao

It's a meme.

China would be soft anti-Russia just or the chance to nab some sweet Siberian clay.

Likely Russia would be broken up into a number of smaller states and China would exert control over the eastern ones

More like the U.S. invading Russia for some stupid reason
Honestly the U.S. is the biggest big bad around now

Only people retarded enough to read the Daily Mail think it's an actual possibility.

It's not alliance, huehuehue boy…

Would WWIII result in an explosion of fresh new memes? That would be nice to liven this place up.

Mostly old people who think it's still the Cold War, or young liberal yuppies who belive whatever the TV says and think we should invade Russia for being racist

Oh look who's talking

May a have a hug? no homo, just scaried
Well, ok "I" already picked a side

I was thinking that WWIII already started, but fucking NATO says that Russia is an enemy while kebabs remove themselves on streets of Europe cities every day killing and injuring. Oh yeah, we have no enemy but Russia. NATO should be banned

This is doubtly either.

Pretty bold for a country that experienced firsthand what we'll do to win.

Don't reply to those who has no right for sharing his opinion here ->

Greece and Turkey on the same team
lol

Wew, it can be happen any time.

NATO has to respond before it is too late.

Lol. Poland will die for america.

But why would he do that?
The experts say they are experts but not really much about the motives of Putin to risk a hot war with countries allied to nule dispensers.

It's not fucking funny.

Explain why dying for Russia is better

The proletariat

>But why would he do that?
To cover up the budget deficiency - that was the reasong for the whole move with Crime'a

Because Russia is the most based and greatest, lol

So stupid. I see no motive for Putin to invade Poland (maybe he want to invest in Eastern Poland though), and from the other hand I see no motives not to use nukes if he has motive to invade Poland. Finland, wanna some Fallout?

That's a right choise comrade.

lol Why die for someone if you can live on your own? Oh, wait, Russia doesn't want you to develop, hates freedomz and shit ))))

You have no right to share your opinion, Upaine

They would said such stuff. Something like "you simply didn't matured to see how great Russia is, which is obvious",

Judging by him completely fucking up the Novorossia, the chances of him starting any other conflict with NATO are as close as him invading mars.

Everytime there is some srs fight, you or other pick Poland or nearby for a pitch, we have no other option but join some team.

Same side as germany
we have no other choice

i will fight for no-one,because no-one is on my side

lol no one

of course - that was the short-term ratings recoup flick.
If the rouble will take another strikingly fast plunge into the void of inevitable default, people won't take that shit even with 100% mass-media propaganda. Such a shame.

haha, i'd rather be gay then get ploughed by a Daeshbag truck or shot in a stadium in Rio 2016 olympics

>he thinks a war in Europe is possible
>he believes Russia can attack a nato member
>he figures Russia wants war when it's sinking in crisis after crises after crises
>he trusts people who elected a nigger as a president
>he trusts a country that bombed serbia without UN permision
>he trusts a country that didn't find chem weapons in iraq
>he thinks Russians would rather die fighting for shit they didn't vote for
>he thinks Russians would invade a nato member because Russians are animalistically aggressive
>he thinks it's someone else is brainwashed, but you.

Sometime we will unite with Russiabros and then we'll break down damned polacks, like at 1939

Not possible.

>If the rouble will take another strikingly fast plunge into the void of inevitable default

which will absolutely happen in case of an actual, nation-wide, war.

>Armija Kuckova
>AY YO HOL UP, WE WUZ GENOCIDED AND SHIEEET
>Jews? What jews in poland?
>what is prussia
>what is silesia
>what is lithuania

>brics
top lel. BRICS is a term used by investment salesmen to sell new kinds of investments to their clients.

Nobody in BRICS has any real connection to each other.

Let us keep it civil and not make up each other beliefs. I belive that war is always a possibility, and in case that it happens, Poland, as by no means big guy will be fucked if we won't play our pieces well. That's all,

Thank you for clarification who is your daddy

Yep.

Something like Al-Qaeda

Only a retard thinks there will ever be another major war between developed nations

not daddy but the eternal Brother

>posting a meme batalion that has never been in a battle
I'm just saying. I wouldn't trust people who didn't find a chem weapon when it was the only reason to bomb it. It's all up to you whether you think Russia might by some reason attack you as your trustworthy master says.

Can someone give one CREDIBLE reason WHY would Russia bother with fucking in the Baltics or Poland?

Are you anonor another?

Because Russia is evil and america says Russia can. Isn't it enough?

>experts

Thank you Putin for supporting Sadass.

It requires some bombing, but who cares: vimeo.com/153680383

said a retard after WWI

NATO ofc

We'll make the war songs, deal?

youtu.be/dAMR8iGkq0E

youtu.be/hXY2euWtEyE

youtu.be/lmzKhfq8ju4

6253711 is not me

>not going back to the classics
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo