Do you feel this page make you into an asshole because most people can't handle diferent opinions?

do you feel this page make you into an asshole because most people can't handle diferent opinions?

I just told a japanese through email that anime is a fucking piece of shit, in the most polite way, I told him with arguments why anime is garbage, like a polite answer you'll find in Sup Forums
He replied this is my last message, have a good day.

LOL

third world shitskins shouldn't be allowed to communicate with first world nations.

this

>most polite way
>anime is a fucking piece of shit

sorry, but germany is a muslim nation.

This, monkeys OUT

Silly Litva.

I never mentioned it was shit, I told him that anime is filled with cliches, and that many series are filled with unnecesary fanservice.

how do you want me to say it?

Sup Forums basically killed my relationship because it basically turned me into a real life cynical shitposter

"I don't think anime is a good way to art because of cliches" or something.
Also, because of your arguments I can say that you don't know anime or manga well.

I was talking about the majority of moe trash, not that all anime was garbage.

>I just told a japanese through email that anime is a fucking piece of shit, in the most polite way,

Why would you even feel the need to? I don't like anime either but why? autism or what

Oh, this isnt an anti anime statement per se.
The nip guy who made chihiro said the same about the otaku crowd gobbling down the most stale clichees as far as I remember.

because we were talking about animoo?

Ah, fuck, this guy again.
Man, this is a canadian-tier shitpost thread, you never go full canadian.
Supongo que ese tal "dolor de culo" es una droga muy adictiva.

Do you hate Japan?

kek
I'm doing fine, I'm already somehow famous on the latino thread.

m8, you need to diferentiate between banter and real hate.
I hate weebs not japan.

Spics are big weebs, we love japan, there's even a maid cafe where i live

japanese can't diferentiate between hating and banter because in their culture looking at their eyes is being rude.

they can't handle banter.

That's tough. Did you end the relationship, or did the 5 year old break up with you?