/balk/

gendobama edition
old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLlQGrq5PKI
youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w
youtu.be/zE0BgmWOhug
translate.google.com/translate?u=http://telefoni.mk/news-13309-Pokemon-Go-trinaeset-godisno-devojce-vo-bolnica-poradi-igrata.html&sl=mk&tl=en
strawpoll.me/10823934
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Historical_maps_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_Balkans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I nkow zhernovski is based
I wouldn't call him "based" just yet but he's doing what he can with what he has. So far, so good.
But he is also being blocked in every matter that has the slightest connection with the central government which stops some things he wanted done simply because VMRO want to sabotage him and then complain through the likes of "Kurir" that he's done a shitty job.

Thanks for making a idiotic non balkan related thread for us

1st for pagan rituals

What were called the guys with bear skin with bells

np bro ))))))
bit late but quality post nonetheless

Ok mi se sviga sto napaija so tie komiblokovi sproti vlada ali toa prepucavanje ne treba da se desava ako veke stanuva zbor za gradot

youtube.com/watch?v=pLlQGrq5PKI

cue in the doggo spin

emulating some muh nostalgia ps1 games lads

>ali toa prepucavanje ne treba da se desava ako veke stanuva zbor za gradot
Shitty politics always comes before doing something for us.

lol, obongo

>anime
>not /balk/
get out

Tfw I met Koce a few days ago, just saw him waiting with his assistants at a parking lot and shook hands. The guy has swagger

kek

SLAVA RODU

>the Burgas boipucci will never post again

youtube.com/watch?v=wcJVXg7gg4w

what?

qt kot
whats wrong with that? some leddit subreddits are no different from Sup Forums, or better, or worse
nice

Sup boyz

Sad,but that's the truth.I live in a village near Strumica,with a population of around 2k.10-15 years ago there weren't more then 5-10 people living abroad.But now its really scary,there are more then 150 people abroad and increasing almost daily.Even I'm going to get Bulgarian passport.Living in a village is really hard.As most people depend on agriculture,but you can't make a living out of it.And believe me these people work the most,absolutely none works as hard or as much as agricultural workers.And its sad that with all the work they barely live day by day.And desu my village isn't all that bad,there are village's that are almost abandoned during most of the year,only old people live there and people working abroad,mainly younger only come home for the summer.It's really sad man,hopefully we will see the end of the reign of this authoritarian government soon.

Pomolimo se Kristu spasitelju za ovog čovjeka

>there are Bulgars ITT that won't vote for based BNS

youtu.be/zE0BgmWOhug

can you guys recommend me some good music

not posting blackies today, senpai?

>voting at all

Can you tell me why my grandpa was nearly beaten to death in a town in Greece for trying to help educate kids in schools? Then thrown in jail as a political prisoner after WW2 when he wasn't involved in fighting?
When you can tell me that then I'll answer about Alexander.

anime is so deep bro

Yup,I'm in a shitty mood today

whats wrong

>only 32
fag

No such ethnicity as Slavic. This is merely a language group, just like Latin or Arabic. While our Macedonian language is part of the Slavic family of languages, our ethnicity was, is, and always will be Macedonian. There is physically no such thing as Slavic blood. Closer to the truth is that these Bulgarians speak a form of Macedonian, and not the other way around. The modern meaning of Bulgarian was merely to denote church affiliation, just as greek was. Hence the overnight bulgarization/hellinization of the Macedonian people in the 19th century. No amount of wikipedia cut and paste information will change this. You are obviously a foreigner to Macedonia and Macedonians, and it's clear you have a political agenda. You won't be taken seriously as your aim is blatant.
Better to research your own history instead of meddling with history that is foreign to you. Either that or go listen to your Aziz's Greatest Hits CD.

its very humid here
thought i posted it here for some reason

Macos that write comments like these make me cringe tbqh.

There were Macedonists before Tito. I know some people go overboard with the whole Tito thing, but lets look at some things:
1) Between WWI and WWII the territory of modern FYROM was called "Vardarska banovina" in which lived "southern Serbs"/"pravi Srbi".
2) After WWII and the coming of good old communism, the policy towards the population changed and now they became "Macedonians".
Both 1) and 2) were done while (Vardar) Macedoina was under control of Belgrade, which we all know how it "loved" Bulgaria after 1885...

+1+1+1+1

youre all bulgarians anyway

If you know what the greeks were doing to your ancestors, this is only further reason not to adopt an identity based on an ancient greek (Alexander) and his empire.

The Government has been actively pushing a pro-Russian agenda through its puppets in the media (Milenko et al.), ever since the wiretapping scandal. Just go to that fuckface's FB profile and be amazed by the sheer amount of xenophobic, backward, Putin worshiping going on there. I've started visiting his profile daily to fight my energy drink addiction, as I'm almost guaranteed to get anger induced adrenaline rushes after spending a couple of minutes there lol

no shit, macedonian regional identity has been a thing since start of resistance against ottomans in like 18th century

THIS desu

>xenophobia
>a bad thing

this is true, things started way before '44

although the commies were instrumental for the final push that separated our identities

but the Serbs were simply smart to recognize that they can use your strong regional identity to their advantage instead of trying to assimilate you

But Alexander wasn't Greek tatap, he was Macedonian. Why would he fight Greeks himself if he was Greek? He was Macedonian, fuck Greece lol.

t. ancient Macedonian and the originator of the white race

>The Spartans weren't greek too why did they fight Athens which was greek? btfo

literally the intellectual level of antichki

And what I find the most hillarious is that there were cases where people went for the BG pasoš and then made a statement (verified by a notary as well) that "I am not a Bulgarian, I am doing it only for the pasoš".

Top cec.

Motherfucking propagandists!
Everything ever produces "ethnic tensions" in Macedonia. There's earthquakes in Japan? Ethnic tensions in Macedonia on the rise! What the fuck is wrong with people?
If you're on the ground here, you will find a different truth. I live in a city where there are many Albanians, I have a lot of Albanian friends too! There are no ethnic tensions whatsoever. The tensions between blacks and whites in USA are by far greater than Albanians and Macedonians, and none of the big media in Eu care to write about it. The tensions between muslims and everyone? are far greater (it appears so) in France, Germany, Belgium etc. than in Macedonia.
And one more thing, I'm far more satisfied with a corrupt government that builds roads, institutions, hospitals etc. than with a corrupt government that builds nothing.
VMRO will become ashes the moment a serious untainted party comes forward. Until SDSM is the way it is at this moment, VMRO will have no opponent.

>And what I find the most hillarious

I find it sad.

do bulgarians unironically think that they will get part of BIBLISKA ZEMJA ?

I just received this message from /u/avidsupporter333. If you cannot read it, I am going to post it here word for word. It is titled
Ei mazen turchin
and the content is:
Ebi si maikata rezan bokluk. Nqkolko vuzroditelni procesa trqbvat za turski manafi kato tebe.
Frankly, I do not see the point of this kind of speech. First of all it will not change the views of anybody in the least bit, it will only entrench people further in their respective positions. Second of all, it shows cowardice. Why is this user not willing to share his opinion publicly, and feels the need to send me private messages? Third of all, we need to all make sure we adhere to certain standards when debating. Freely and respectfully exchanging our opinions enriches us all, whereas engaging in this kind of trash talk only impoverishes the quality of the debate. At the end of the day we all seek the truth, and while we may be climbing the mountain of ignorance from different directions, the final destinations is the same - knowledge and enlightenment.

It's like the greeks who talk about returning Constantinople

They want to believe

Don't forget the Kurdzhali besides his username.

As I said here many times.
No VMRO is not doing great, it's not even doing good for that matter.
But fuck me sideways if I ever vote for SDSM in this condition.
I'd be the first to vote against VMRO if SDSM came out with an offer, a plan, something... What they come out with? "hey everybody, look at how bad VMRO is running the country!"
That's not an option for me.
The same crew has been in ruling for as long as this country is old for fucks sake! They should feel a little bit shame and step back.
So yea, I still think however slightly better option today is VMRO.
P. S. Don't even get me started on the circus called SJO...

wrong 2bh, every time theres an incident we risk civil war, like when that shiptar in kumanovo sicked his 6 brothers on that guy after he left the hospital and he ran over his family in self defense trying to get away and shiptars blamed us

Then vote for Levica, or some of the smaller right wing parties (they'll probably go in the elections together). This sort of apathy is even worse than actively supporting the regime imo. So let me get this straight, you're voting for a party that you are aware that has been anally raping the country for at least 8 years (they did ok the first couple of years in power), but you still won't vote for any of the parties trying to change the status quo? Just say that you are a hardcore VMROvec then, don't hold back.

>P. S. Don't even get me started on the circus called SJO...
Is this a reddit comment too? I wouldn't believe it until I see it.

i already said, its like USA, voting for a party that isnt SDSM or VMRO is just like not voting at all

if dubs, all Macedonians are Bulgarians (especially Фyлгpим)

>go to Pokemon Go gym close to my house
>train a couple times so to level up the gym so i can put one of my pokemon to protect it
>gym levels up
>suddenly a wild Ponyta appears
>Pokeball gooooo
>I catch the Ponyta
>go back to gym to put my pokemon in
>somebody has already taken my spot
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

niggers are white trips hyea

serves you right for playing pokémon go

Is it possible that the Albanian Tide is exagerrated?

I mean don't get me wrong, one albanian is one too many, but it looks like the impression that they are growing and soon will be the majority may be false, judging from your last elections results.

Especially if we reasonably assume they have higher turnout and don't vote for non-albo parties.

eternal albo will never stop lad

Yeah from /r/macedonia

damn son we're a tribe like shiptars really, i just realized that. when the bulgar came in with his thread saying "stop retending to be descendants of alexander" they downvoted him to hell and talked about azis

>tfw no dirty mudslime bosniak gf

they come and go, just like some of our diaspora, i think 30% of our shiptars are in switzerland right now, thats why they want diaspora to be allowed to vote, that would increase their chances of an albozerg party winning, and that is also why we dont have a population consensus, we cant figure out if we should count diaspora/students abroad etc, its complicated
thats called a circlejerk kek

your bad at this game

Dobrogea?

>Is it possible that the Albanian Tide is exagerrated?
No.

Bulgarians, I'm going to sunny beach for a week.
what should I avoid? any do's and don'ts?

:DD

but the one who took my spot also plays pokemon go
why dont you play pokemon go my man?

avoid bulgaria

he asked the bulgarians, why are you replying

>17% шиптapи y гaзибaбa
гeнoцид
e
н
o
ц
и
д

:D :D :D

i can confirm gazi baba, kumanovo, aerodrom are 100% macedonian, not just 90%. you don't count the rest of the country which is all macedonian, the areas on this list are the only areas albos live

kukeri

its a silly game

that place is filled with tourists any way, more tourists than bulgarians, just use common sense nigga

The biggest myth in this country is that Kosovo refugees made our minority spike to 25%, when this country has oscilated between 30-40% muslim since the 19th century. I'm kinda worried about young people emigrating not this other bullshit.

does /balk/ like anime?

test

>why dont you play pokemon go my man?

translate.google.com/translate?u=http://telefoni.mk/news-13309-Pokemon-Go-trinaeset-godisno-devojce-vo-bolnica-poradi-igrata.html&sl=mk&tl=en

dont bullshit u moron, 100k AT LEAST, and thats being generous came from kosovo, did you see those pics of our "refugee camps"? invasion tier, yes we always had muslims here but they were all genocided during balkan wars, vardar was red with muslim blood during that time

oh and look up some ethnic charts of ottoman empire just before the collapse, we had like the least muslims back then, bulgaria was crawling with turks and southern serbia too

doesn't matter how big the spike was, it was still a mistake and a lesson that muslim refugees should only be shot at the border, otherwise you are admitting hostiles without a fight

>east slavs
at least post your own versions yo

strawpoll.me/10823934
strawpoll.me/10823934
strawpoll.me/10823934

you should try it, its fun

you dont play it because you are afraid that cars might hit you?

Do you want to see statistics? here's a sobering slap in the face

and how many of those are shiptars and how many turks?
turks are leaving constantly, shiptars are coming

>you dont play it because you are afraid that cars might hit you?
No, but because I'm probably old enough for that. And second, I don't really play games or anything.

I have a tech question. Anyone here worked with GWT (Google Web Toolkit)?

posting OC in return.

why do you hate fun?

meh, not quite - eastern Bulgaria (esp northeastern) was, but the northwest had the least Muslims among all Bulgarians, incl. Macedonians

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Historical_maps_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_Balkans

i voted no but i open it occasionally

balk has always been pretty contrarian kek
honestly i would try pokemon go but i dont have mobile data, t mobile jews jew me so hard

same thing

here if you are a uni student mobile companies give you some free data
pretty sweet