Anyone interested in selling your ProtonMail Lifetime Visionary Account?

Anyone interested in selling ProtonMail Lifetime Visionary Account?

Anyone interested in selling Lifetime ProtonMail account? I've seen people with Lifetime account here at Sup Forums who doesn't like it and wants to sell it. So I hope this is the right place to ask.

I am paying $1837, $500 extra added to the original price sold. If anyone dislikes it and wants to get rid of it, now is your chance! Please email me. My email address is: ssohn (at) protonmail.com

No I am not interested in getting neither Hushmail nor Tutanota. Just ProtonMail Lifetime account, I am seeking!

I don't get it

It was $997 when it was crowdfunded from Indiegogo back in 2014 tho.

Not many people will, I guess.

I am hoping to find the seller before this thread get archived!

I want 6K for it

So what you want is basically 25 year worth of visionary account. Get a Powerball you have better chance, mate!

>ProtonFail
nice try NSA! go shill that honeypot on plebbit or some other shithole full of retards.

lol sounds fair to me
your call

You weren't aware that this is true of everything? Being a retard explains why you're alt right.

So you are seeking for..

>You weren't aware that this is true of everything? Being a retard explains why you're alt right.
Quit spamming this ProtonFail shit, [email protected]
Go fuck yourself.

wow op you sound like an lifeless empty shell.
collecting dolls as well?

Just host your own mailsrerver

It's not just the email, they have the VPN service.

Are you trying to imply that banning Sup Forumstards is a bad thing?

>right-cucks triggered because their safe-space was violated

Selling an email account for $6k? Why?

I'm good paying a Euro per month for Tutanota. Even if I live to be 102 years old, I'd still be saving 461 Euros from the time I started paying for Premium.

Visionary wants 24 euros per month. If you're planning to use proton mail for more than 21 years, then you are money ahead. Personally, I think that their regular pricing is price gouging.

I mean, you can get a tutanota account with all the features of Protonmail (half the storage space at 10GB, but double the aliases at 100) for 4 Euros per month, literally a sixth of what Protonmail is asking.

his insanity must have kicked in. lol

I switched to protonmail after i lost my old lavabit account. Does anyone know if the new lavabits gonna be any good?

Didn't lavabit make a recommendation on what to switch to, and specifically excluded protonmail, despite their devs whining about it on Twitter?

I am not sure if which is technically superior to another, but it seems lavabit is in good hand now.

Not sure but ProtonMail doesn't seem to like Lavabit.

Looks like they are holding a grudge. When Lavabit shut themselves down, they put up a twitter notice to use Tutanota instead. No proof on hand, though. I just remember Protonmail whining about it in the replies to the tweet.

lame

What is? Lack of proof, or that they whined about it?