How does this picture make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

neutral

relax

Reason #1598672748 why Mecca needs to be nuked

Kinda want some junk food right now

Suddenly I have The Laughing Policeman stuck in my head.

p good

sad

It was real horror show when the second plane happened on live tv.
Most of you are too young to remember, or probably weren't even born back then, but up till then America was that Super untouchable country ruling the world going around bombing Serbs.
It was horror yet with some relief that their run was over right there that day and time.

>Four concerts featuring music by the German avant-garde composer Karlheinz Stockhausen have been cancelled, following the composer's distasteful, tactless comments concerning the terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon. The concerts were to have formed the thematic focus of the Hamburg Music Festival, which started last Saturday and continues through this Saturday.

>Asked at a press conference on Monday for his view of the events, Stockhausen answered that the attacks were "the greatest work of art imaginable for the whole cosmos." According to a tape transcript from public broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk, he went on: "Minds achieving something in an act that we couldn't even dream of in music, people rehearsing like mad for 10 years, preparing fanatically for a concert, and then dying, just imagine what happened there. You have people who are that focused on a performance and then 5,000 people are dispatched to the afterlife, in a single moment. I couldn't do that. By comparison, we composers are nothing. Artists, too, sometimes try to go beyond the limits of what is feasible and conceivable, so that we wake up, so that we open ourselves to another world."

>Asked by a journalist whether he equated art and crime, Stockhausen replied: "It's a crime because those involved didn't consent. They didn't come to the 'concert.' That's obvious. And no one announced that they risked losing their lives. What happened in spiritual terms, the leap out of security, out of what is usually taken for granted, out of life, that sometimes happens to a small extent in art, too, otherwise art is nothing."

>...On Tuesday, the composer formally apologized for his remarks, explaining that he simply wanted to remind people of the role of destruction in art. Stockhausen asked the forgiveness of anyone who felt hurt by what he said at the press conference.

the only thoughtful/informed/relevant thing stockhausen ever said and had to take it back

Doesn't invoke any specific emotions but it was a horrible event for our world. Just asked my dad what it was like and he said everyone was in total panic and phoned their relatives not to leave their flats as WW3 has broken out.

I hate sand people

my life was happier back in 2001

sad

it made flying much less convenient for me

>tfw airports are 1984 tier now

How so ?

Indifferent

TSA agents have to grab your dick to check if you're concealing anything

False flag #1345

Comfy

go on

Has happened before. WW2.
We have sporadic terrorism across the country. Now someone wants to create racial conflict thats bringing terrorism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

hawaii doesn't count and certainly didn't warrant the nuking of civilian cities

Bad. I don't like killings.

rly makes me think

>That scream right before it cuts out

Happened in NY, I believe. Was in the news but gov claimed it was an airplane accident from this country not a Japanese zero.

>thanks to 11/09/2001 nobody remembers 11/09/1973

Old

>when muslim attacks didn't happen daily
was a good time back then

>Pearl Harbour
>terrorism

>the attempted genocide on the entire civilian Japanese population
>collatrel damgae i guess loll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is what Americans actually believe.