What's the most Sup Forums certified phone chat app?

What's the most Sup Forums certified phone chat app?

Other urls found in this thread:

ring.cx/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9kaxge/how-to-use-signal-without-giving-out-your-phone-number-a-gendered-security-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MSN Messenger

>pic related: OP

netcat

SMS

Still SMS.

Avast

But then who is hand?

it's from the non-visible leg

The answer is obvious!

Telegram is for dorks

Signal

>have to use a phone number to register

Threema

Wire
Briar
Riot.im
Silence

slow, short, shit support for media, cant send documents and files. no wonder only fatburgers still use that ancient """"technology""""

Telegram

You can shit on it all you what but it's the -ONLY- message service supported by all platform.

Since it's the only one, you could argue that this is the only acceptable way of sending messages since the alternatives are all walled gardens.

SMS.

Who does these and where can I find more

Whatsapp

The official Sup Forums approved phone chat app is GNU Ring. Reasons:

> It's FOSS
> It's decentralized
> It doesn't work at all

Bonus reason: no one actually uses it.

Bonus pic related.

Bonus URL ring.cx/

DONT YOU EVER OBJECTIFY THAT EMOJI

Kys your're are self

Why has a bird shat on this emoji?

I just wish android came with a default imessage-like application

you can buy a sim card and register with it then throw it away
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/9kaxge/how-to-use-signal-without-giving-out-your-phone-number-a-gendered-security-issue

I'm not sure if I would ever use it. I use textra with wifi calling through verizon and I'm able to use wifi to send sms, so it really beats imessage in the data/wifi department since I can use wifi or data to send messages to ANYONE, not just other iphone or android users.
The only roadblock I run into is having to send a file or something I would need to go with email or link it
The biggest missing feature is I can't send messages on my desktop like how imessage works on ios/mac. That would be real neat. Technically I can use verizon's windows store app if I were desperate enough

>foss
>doesn't work at all
as expected

Wire is pretty neato

whatsapp

Mfw learning to drawfag just so I can do lewds with :thinking:

whatever app can be used to buy a pigeon, and some app that is a guide to manual asymmetric encryption

tox or

That's email.