refugee murders pregnant woman in Germany

> refugee murders pregnant woman in Germany

I'll be interested to see how the Germans will try to blame everyone except the killer.

mobile.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSKCN1040SF

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/757181959852421120/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just wait for the elections.

4th Reich when?

I blame nobody except the killer

i hope soon, merkels shit must end

NEVER EVER

Fuxking nigger pregnant woman is gods gift how subhuman you have to be to kill her

The woman was a Polish immigrant.

It's funny because the recent spree killer also mostly shot Turks, and the axe murderer on the train attacked a Chinese family. It's like it has become impossible to actually find Germans to murder in this country.

Can someone explain to me how German Nationalism caused this?

Murders happen all the time, you are just selectively paying attention to this one because you can use it to further your racist viewpoints.

there are hundreds or murders every year, most of them done by white men..are all these murders done becuase of white supremacy? should we ban white men from this country because they clearly are vile killers?

shut the fuck up retard.there is not going to be a race war. these people are now part of livemand culture and they will marry your sisters and daughters. deal with it. get off the internet and do something useful with your live.

kind regards,
Fouad el Khatabbi

Our media barely cover it. They try to swipe it under the rug and in the light of other recent events it's not too hard.

So deutschies, the question is: is your apologetic and self-blaming nature finally eroding?

Well, one could say that the American imperialism caused the refugee crisis which in turn made this murder possible

You tell them!

Why do the dutch always feel so much superior in these threads when they have more niggers, sandniggers and more niggerlovers?

he was just a sick and twisted individual
scarred by what he fled from, something in there must have triggered him

The polish woman was probably a neo nazi >:^)

No.
Just no.

You're so brave. After those two people were stabbed in IKEA Swedish people stopped going on walks. We fucking love walks but we were so scared.

Why? Cos you are our neighbours and you turned everything to shit. Cos we are in the process of cleansing ourselves, while you live in a country were mutti Merkel still has 1/3rd of the people behind her.

Also, citation needed on who has more monkeys... I'm thinking it's you in absolute and relative numbers.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/757181959852421120/video/1

Germany is fucked

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Netherlands
We had nothing to do with you taking in morrocans, niggers or turks mate

>Cos we are in the process of cleansing ourselves
Dutchmen have been saying that for the entire 6 years I've been on Sup Forums

>I'm thinking it's you in absolute and relative numbers.
Absolute maybe, but not relative numbers

Maybe you're too young to remember this but the Dutch were the first people in Europe to accept refugees en masse. You were the poster child for tolerance back then, and to most of us older people still are.

Kek.

I really hope Germany takes care of this scheiße.
I was looking forward to traveling there!

Isolated incident. Are all the germans responsible for killing over 6000000 God's chosen ones?

I see the cuck brotherhood is strong here.

We might have been among the first, but your two cunts are perpetuating the multicultural dream to this day.

And good on ya that you know how to post a wiki link and a vague graph.

>the attack wasn't religiously motivated
>the attacker had mental problems
>the attacker was on medication
>the attacker had personal problems
>the attacker came to the country a year before the recent immigrant rate so it doesn't count
>the attacker was a right wing nazi (even though he was a shitskin)
>the attacker wasn't connected to any terrorist so it was okay
>radicalisation happened fast because of racism
>society must be more
>the attack happened because of intolerance in the society
>the attack happened because of lenient weapon legislature (even when it's done with a fucking tool - a FUCKING TOOL)
>attacks are normal all over the world so they are normal here as well
>we must live with terrorism
>there is no easy solution and attacks cannot be prevented (OH WAIT A FUCKING SECOND FUCKING SHIP THE FUCKING ANIMALS OUT)

What else will those mentally fucked degenerate cock-gobbling holier-than-thou leftard mongrels think of next? I am fucking pissed off.

>mfw Netherlands has a bigger immigrant population than Sweden

>mfw glorious federal EU superstate

im also interested in how you bigots will explain that his religion has anything to do with the murder

She was Polish so she probably said something racist or insulted the refugee desu

That's my dream desu and I'm also really fucking tired of Merkel's multikulti bullshit.
But I'm afraid that if AfD wins next elections it will mean the end of EU and therefore the end of the dream of a powerful EU federal superstate without muslims.
On my book is multiculturalism cancer as much as euroesceptism is.

>the dream of a powerful EU federal superstate without muslims.

That's about as realistic as Luxembourg colonising Titan within the next 50 years.

I don't understand why there are no political parties who are pro-EU and anti islam, the only land border would be with Turkey and Russia, I don't see a stream of immigrants going through Russia, so only the border with Turkey would have to be protected. Then we can keep the Shengen zone and free movement intact in the EU

I don't understand it either, it's like the perfect scenario for Europe's future.
If only CDU's right wing took control of the party.

>only the border with Turkey

Implying Turkey will not become a member state.
Implying the filth is not already in anyway.

EU = pro-islam. Whether it is through sheer liberal and progressive fever dreams, a low birth rate in member states and thus a cheap new workforce, muh white genocide, incompetent politicians with 0 future vision but lots of short term money, or a combination of all of those, EU = pro islam.

>Turkey will join
a meme since 1987

That's fucked up, even for 3rd worldwide standards

>>there is no easy solution and attacks cannot be prevented (OH WAIT A FUCKING SECOND FUCKING SHIP THE FUCKING ANIMALS OUT)
I sincerely want this to happen but it's not possible. There are hundreds of thousands of muslims in Europe. You'd collect all those hundreds of thousands, put them on ships and ship them... Where? Just dump them on north African and Levant shore?

Certainly debatable, but I am a negativist.

!!! ALL CLEAR GUYS !!!

Apparently she was his girlfriend and pregnant with his child.

I think he did everyone in europe a favor cleaving a trashy whore who bangs with a sandnigger. The fact that he also aborted the hellspawn that was his child makes it even better!

In the end I think everyone should be grateful.

When Turkey reintroduces the death penalty they will finally have a reason to stop the negotiations.

besides, there is no way Cyprus is going to allow them joining

Because the EU is the brainchild of globalists, many of which were educated in the U.S.

It basically makes it easier for US based companies and financial institutions to exert their economic influence, as they only need to lobby one government instead of a couple dozen

Nice.

This. It also allows to have access to the markets of big economys while having the head quarter in a tiny country that barely takes taxes to lure all of the HQs there.

noice

Like those previous other reasons to stop negotiating with them? Who knows, maybe you're right.

>it's not possible
Life finds a way.

All the more reason to federalize

>female polish immigrant racemixing again
And I thought it was just a meme from the UK

I would be quite alright with this..

Try unionising countries which fucking hate each other.

Be one country with the Dutch? No fuck that.

Just like the tiny German states of the Roman empire were forced into a union.

Do you think as a bavarian I need fucking Hamburg or Berlin? No fuck them

The EU attempting to federalize would be one of the greatest political challenges in history, and that's saying something.

Even in America, there was a huge amount of hesitency and inertia from the English colonies to actually give up their autonomy to a federal government, that to some extent still exists. Keep in mind, these colonies were extreamly similar culturally, spoke the same language and had existed for at most 2 centuries. Europe would have that, but with the added challenge of reconciling cultural and linguistic differences.

>Germany is fucked
You're 71 years late for noticing that.

Upvoted

Germany was fomed exactly like that

I used to love Germany. I spent 2 years there 2008-2010 in Stuttgart for Uni. My grandparents came from Leipzig and I wanted to get job there and blah blah. I traveled to pretty much everywhere except the extreme northern coasts. Now I am so disgusted with it, I do not even want to step foot there again...or at least until a massive purge of muslims occurs.