Does any naturally born female from any country want to be my gf/wife please?

does any naturally born female from any country want to be my gf/wife please?

How old are you? I might be interested.

25 years old

are you fat? do you have long hair? do you have pimples? do you have a katana or scraggly beard?

Described your physical self for me. Race/Height/ Weight/Intelligence/Attractiveness?

>are you fat?
skinyfat, but I recently started going to the gym
> do you have long hair?
n-no, I'm non white and my hair is too coarse to grow out long
> do you have pimples?
not since I was 17
> do you have a katana or scraggly beard?
i have multiple guns because I'm a paranoid neurotic and I trim my facial hair, but if I didn't I would have a scraggly beard

spic
5'9"
140 lbs
probably above average intelligence but not by much
i find myself ugly and no girl has ever approached me in my entire life so maybe -3/10

>spic

forget it

Not bad, desu. Where have you lived most of your life, if the USA, then what region?

>started going to the gym
nice, keep going
>my hair is too coarse to grow out long
if you start balding shave it
>not since I was 17
good

What's stopping you from having a girlfriend or being social? Do you have an ugly face or something?

o-oh, okay

I've lived in Texas my entire life.

I don't know how to be social, I've only ever had 2 friends that I rarely talk to.
I've tried going to music concerts and stuff but everyone usually goes to social events with friends already and I feel like huge loser.

find some friends online or some shit, the chance is that they'll be a gigantic loser, /r9k/ tier, but still

if you keep working out and taking care of yourself, like proper hygiene so you don't look like a neckbeard, you'll be fine

most awkward people meet others through common interests like video games and shits, I'm sure there must be a website/app for meeting new people from your area

Why do think girls have never approached you? Have you approached them? Whens the last time you talked to those friends?

the 2 friends I had were r9k tier, and it's like having no friends at all since the only thing they want to do is stay inside and play vidya which I barely enjoy anymore.

finding people who enjoy the things I do is also hard because I've been pretty depressed and don't really find anything enjoyable anymore. 75% of my free time is here lurking Sup Forums.

they can probably sense I'm a loser from a mile away. I've heard it's easy to tell male virgins apart by his walk.

the last time I talked to one of my two friends was like a month ago and all we did was play forza and then I watched him play gears of war ( he wouldn't let me play coop with him because I suck at that FPS games).

>there are cute girls on Sup Forums right now

[citation needed]

please cheer up doggos, i feel very sad for you

there is nothing to cheer for, the life of a doggo is eternal suffering

Just find some fat and rebellious white girl they love to be with spics and niggers to get back at daddy.

that's not true, it'll get better

Kys chicano de mierda

I was very optimistic they could get better 5 years ago.
Now I am entirely sure I will die as lonely as I've lived.

do you have a job? you can meet people there

buy a dog and walk him through a park or the beach, it can really calm you as a person

if you live in a cold/north area you can see why snowniggers kill themselves despite being rich

>USA
>a blood cocktail
no thanks, that's even worse than marrying a Nigerian

Stupid fucking chicANO start lifting it will cure depression

There are plenty of cute shy girls that feel the same way, you just need to find and talk to one.

I have a job, but its in IT so everyone is Indian and in their 40s.

I do have a doggo too, but he's not well socialized because I was a bad owner when he was a pupper. Also he hates walks during the summer since it's 110 degrees here.

At what point will that kick in?
It's been 2 months now and the only thing that's changed is that I'm constantly tired now.

There are plenty Im sure but there's even more handsome and socially confident men lining up for them.

Yeah but those more handsome and socially confident men are after the girls in their own league.
see > for example

would be your gf but was born via cesarean

>not knowing Pedojew

pls no, don't leave me

Like always I have gotten zero interested people. I guess some people were never meant to have qts.

who is pedojew? I've seen this alias come up for almost a year and still have no idea who they are except that they're russian. what have they done exactly

Just get a gf, live wirh qhat life gives you, dont go for the best because you can end up with nothing at all.

Russian pedophile who makes shitposts about being a Jewish girl.

He's a Russian Jew who is known to like prepubescent girls (that's why he's called "Pedojew") and often pretends to be a girl

shit. I actually thought he was a girl. those were some quality shitposts

> don't go for the best?
Id literally go for anyone at all.
I find it very easy to empathise with people even though I'm socially awkward so I genuinely fall in love even with girls who others say is ugly. Still no gf though.

CHICANO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>is a spic
>5'9
What the fuck OP, you're tall for your kind.
You should be getting latina girls very easily.

Since you ask this they probably don't, but eastern european girls will welcome your moneyz anyway i guess :DDDD

I know Joao, I know.
I would unironically choose to be black over being a worthless stinky beaner. Even before Sup Forums I knew being Hispanic born in America is literally the worst thing you can be.

just need to find the right one friendo

Blast some reggaeton in the streets

Think about it from the other end. If you were a woman, would you want to be with a guy like you? Probably not because your life is depressing and you're desperate.

Work on yourself (lifting is just a start) and opportunities will come.

Years of substituting social interaction with internet use has conditioned me into acting like a white person which alienates me from latinas but I still look like a stereotypical ugly mexican so there's no way I could get a white girl.

>hating latinas
thats your problem amigo, you fell for the media and black memes

Gonna be real honest OP

Find a str8 up beaner chick who barely speaks English and you will get that pussy np just for speaking it and being CHI, even though you are autism

> a woman version of me
this would be perfect actually desu
she would be awkward and self deprecating, but happy to have me around. sure she would be ugly, but I wouldn't even care, I'd love her unconditionally.

You've misunderstood me.
Latinas don't like ME.
I would be happy to have a Latina gf, but they wouldn't like me because I have nothing in common with them. I know this because I've tried and failed miserably to get one.

But you'll never find her because she's sitting inside thinking about how she'll never have a bf.

Also 'unconditional love' is not much of a perk, every guy says that, it takes forever to prove, and everyone has different ideas about it anyway. Just try to offer fun, companionship, and romance.