I want to go to a flyover state in the US and get a qt conservative white blue-eyed gf from a small redneck town

I want to go to a flyover state in the US and get a qt conservative white blue-eyed gf from a small redneck town

is that possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CS_pNdaCENo
youtu.be/VTBTq6zi_gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no lol they hate spics,try cal or south

I'd rather get a qt twink

Yes, tell everyone that you're a wealthy Chilean rancher who hates Mexicans.

I'm not a spic mentally and spiritually

Kek. Good luck getting a girl like that if you're not white.

Spics and niggers have to stick to shithole cities and other urban areas if they want any success here.

That ain't gonna cut it, Juan

So can I go?

I'm an average looking guy with no money and no job, kek

so is all that coalburner stuff just a meme?

Serious question, is it easy to find qt twinks in your red light districts? Or is there like 1 gay brothel with some old farts?

>getting conservative white girl
>be a dirty spic from shithole

If you are white then conservative white chicks will like you. If you are foreign and not trashy white they'll foam at the mouth unless they're the real country tonk kind.

No idea.

But it has crossed my mind that the average american sub-urban neighbourhood is filled with qt twinks.
How come?

Me too
Oh wait I live in one

And oh wait I don't deserve a gf like that

This is true. I think it's a 'scene' thing but I'm really not sure. I just try to enjoy it,

And it isn't your average "tv-show" chiché neighbourhood.

Your country is just filled with them.
It's incredible.

Sort of.

There are still plenty of closet homosexuals in the suburbs. Many of the younger guys are kind of emasculated but not all of them.

Rich neighborhoods would have more twinks.

Yes but be careful I think a lot of them aren't gay (or at least don't know it yet). It's mainly fashion and 'ironic' faggotry.

Still very nice though

i am not spic

I'm very clean and light-skinned

but you're already in texas, look at your flag

Youre in the worst situation for that, unless you have a non-spanish name and youre european.

I have a non-spanish name and surname and I'm european at soul

t. Argent Ino

A redneck gf is the ultimate goal in life
youtube.com/watch?v=CS_pNdaCENo

Texas isn't flyover

Stupid fucking accent

The coal burners you see are almost exclusively from city girls, who have been surrounded by niggers all their lives.

Actual rural girls, especially in flyover states wouldn't be caught dead with a nigger.

If you're white you're good to go

I love that accent, I dont get it when Americans laugh at southern accents, they sound much better, sexier in women and manlier in men

>I dont get it when Americans laugh at southern accents
I'm Southern, I just hate her accent

Her accent gives me a stiffy

Her dad looks like someone who has 50 guns at home and is not afraid to use them though

>manlier in men

Lolno

Boston/New England accent is the manliest

"No."

Except yes
Even the Aussies say so

youtu.be/VTBTq6zi_gc

Good luck finding one that isn't 300 pounds.

You might be able to pull it off if you act as white and American as possible.

If they wanted Paco and his 5 brothers working construction they could have gotten it. So it must mean that natural beaners are doing something wrong.

>buttfeed
Come on fampai

LMFAO at that bitch that makes it all about herself
"I want them to fix my car, I want them to chop trees for me, I want them to buy me pizza"

Women are caricatures of themselves sometimes

I've found that voice recognition software (Google, Microsoft, etc) tend to be really shitty at picking up flyover accents.
Amazon seems to be getting better at it though.

Holy fuck. I didn't think a perfect women actually existed, but this girl is absolutely flawless in every way, shape and form

Non-Americans perplex the shit out of me with their autistic love for our worst accents fampai

>SOUTHERN ACCENT ON MEN: ALWAYS COWBOYS

WTF

>SOUTHER
>COWBOY

ALL MY FUCKING RAGE STOP FUCKING ENCOURAGING THESE INBRED FUCKING RETARDS INTO STEALING EVEN MORE IDENTITY FROM THE SOUTHWEST YOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT

YOU COME FROM SWAMPS AND PLANTATIONS NOT THE FUCKING DESERT YOU FAT TOOTHLESS INBRED FUCKING NIGGER-COCK EATING FAGGOTS

look at how she looks up to her dad, that admiration in her eyes, how they do fun stuff together

that's a great sign in dating

As a Southern man, I agree with this.

The Texas accent is different than the "normal" Southern accent. We can tell the difference, but most non-Americans just think of it as the same thing.
Texas culture is not Southern culture.

Post more literally perfect women

Anythings possible, if you can dream it you can do it brotha. You need to go to the Andes and take mescaline with the shamans before you can make this journey.

I like your plan and may steal it, although I doubt yank women would like an Englishman that isn't a lord with my own mannor.

You deserve happiness user.

That accent is so ridiculous it sounds more like a parody than anything.

Are girls from small shit hole towns typically fat in the USA? Cus they are here.

Middle class suburban girls are usually the most attractive.