Yfw 1 gbps download speeds will never be possible on iPhones

>yfw 1 gbps download speeds will never be possible on iPhones

protip: apple products are literal dogshit peddled by essentially braindead morons who think a fruit logo makes a phone good.

>yfw when girls don’t care about that
>yfw they only respond to blue bubbles
>yfw forever alone

>be a chinkshitter
>buy chinkshit that supports 1 gbps connection to download some anime
>chinked motherboard fails due to production failure
>no customer support to get the phone replaced for free
>have to take the phone to a repairman or fix it myself, either way voiding the useless warranty
>get the phone working again
>a shitty, vomit inducing interface with mock-up ios icons unashamedly welcomes me
>as i try to justify tolerating this by mocking the iphone for not having torrent capability, the phone slips through my fingertips, falls on the floor from ~25cm distance and cracks all across the screen and back, exposing the motherboard and other phone internals
>run up to my computer and open Sup Forums trying to calm down my anger and justify my mistake
>chinky chink computer steals my credit card credentials while buying 4pass and sends it to chinese mafia, the other side of the world
>lose house due to empty bank account
>come across an internet cafe while walking down the street and decide to open a thread on Sup Forums
>try to trick others into my path to compensate for my asshurt and homelessness

Other flagships don't support it either. It's T-Mobile's fault.

To be fair, none of the Androshit phones support it either.

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE PHONES, LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE YET I'M MAD AT THEM
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES AND MENTAL ILLNESS ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

apple is for basic bitches

if she's not smart enough to choose droid she's not smart enough to be the mother of your children

>if she's not smart enough to choose droid she's not smart enough to be the mother of your children

Says the man whose choice is dictated by perceived user base.

true but 10 or so new droids come out every few months apple users are burnt until at least christmas 2018

did xir just assume my gender

This guy really needs to study grammar. Journalists have gone to shit

There are no baseband modems that support it.

v30?

Are you ok?

then either it's going to be abandoned or phone makers will eventually have to put in a modem that works

and I'll bet that some form of droid is there first simply based on the amount of developers vs apple being the only builder of iphone

>WHOA A PURE IPHONE HATE THREAD? OH MY GOD I MUST RESPOND TO IT IMMEDIATELY
>FUCK LAGDROID EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T TRIED IT AT ALL
>LOL MY LIFE IS SHIT SO I MUST REPLY TO EVERY SINGLE IPHONE X HATE POST
>GOD I HATE HAVING TO WORK AT A SHILL CENTER GETTING 3 CENTS AN HOUR
>I I SHIFT MY RAGE TOWARDS THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
>ALL I CAN DO IS COPY PASTE THE SAME BULLSHIT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU FAGS GET IT
>PS GET ME OUT OF HERE
>PPS PLEASE DO IT. THE SHILL COMPANY IS HOLDING ME CAPTIVE
the post

Generalizations make sifting through the shit stream easier.

why do you keep posting this? no one finds it funny

the LG v30 is going to support it, you're full of shit iShill.

just buy the europen version

>truth hurts; plz stop
t. post

Samefag

newfag

Whatever you say jamal on food stamps.

why the fuck would i need to hit my data cap in 8 seconds anyway?

Even if technically feasible, no network will ever allow it to actually be used at that speed, and if they do, be prepared to pay out the nose for it.
Also what on earth do you use your phone for that requires it? Streaming movies is fine as it is, and you'll never have to transfer so many files at once via cloud, so who gives a shit.

*blocks your path*

>iToddler sour grapes as usual

maybe it is meant to be a confessional?

It's a moot issue like most apple shitflinging. No reason to elaborate any further.

>he has a data cap
poorfirmed