All these non-white women that are craving white men

>all these non-white women that are craving white men

>they want to start a large 3-6 child family with you and treat you like a king

>They're waiting for you on okcupid, tinder, various dating sites, etc. and in real life wherever you go

>you'd rather settle for a 1.5 child family that'll eventually end in a feminist influenced divorce with a white woman

Literally explain yourself

no non-white women here
sad 2bh

You still need to not be an autist

i dont like it

MUH. DICK.

Are slavs white

Noone asked you.

who's been making these lately

That's not one of your best memes funlan

Pls source my shit up senpai

dude get back to /r9k/

seriously this is Sup Forums I think we're the only board that gets laid

Kendra Roll

this

They are not looking for autistic loners like me

all their memes seem to be spurdo based
when will they actually innovate something new?

YOU CANT STOP ME SHITPOSTING JANNY FUCKING RETARD

Thanks

Non-whites are ugly

god damn sos pls

lmoa not me

fkin normie pls leave us

>when will they actually innovate something new

What large profitable company does this anymore? Spurdo is a very safe investment at a time of highly volatile meme markets with sound returns.

>finns stole my meme
really makes you think

JAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y--Y-Y-Y!!!!!111!!!!!

you say this because you're held to white girl standards of what they see in men

>tfw being nip
>tfw no kind of woman want nip boys

Sup Forums has a pretty hilarious Ted posting 'give me the delegates donald' meme

(You)

Hey there mister, this is a work safe board!

This only applies to western Europe and maaaybe US, but that is streching it.

Nip grills

I wonder who could be behind this post?

in our dreams

Stahp pls. U are giving me false hopes

JAn

ny
ny

Hmm

>citizenship process is complex
>she might literally believe some hocus pocus bullshit religion
>She might prefer to live in her 3rd world shithole
>She might have 0 skills/work ethic and you'd be stuck making all the money
>She might cheat on you with people of her culture if they're around when she feels like you don't understand her

That being said I've never had a white gf. My qt3.14 indio mexican gf left me for Mexico in the end but I regret nothing.

Who's going to pay for a family of 7 if your wife is a gold digger homemaker?
I'd rather take the working wife and the 2 children.

If i marry you there would be

If she's single, not retarded, doesn't have a kid, has a job, and isn't crazy, why isn't she taken?

I mean, I qualify as all of the above but I'm a coward who doesn't want to be dissapointed / fall in love only to fuck it up. I figure anyone who qualifies and is single wants to be left alone and isn't on one of those websites.

oh lord

Of course it was the work of a fucking Pole, I knew authentic finnish menes couldn't be that bad

A turkish female on Sup Forums

H-hi

Lel, you would be surprised how many drop dead gorgeous non-white women there are lurking around. I feel like everytime there is a white girl who is wifable she's been taken for years.

please be in İskenderun

u a grill
really makes me think

NO YOU FUCKING MONGOL STOP SHITPOSTING ON THIS THREAD IMMIDIETLY

You'd be surprised how many single women there are, white and non-white alike.

I live in NYC and I see single women more often than taken women, and it's hilarious how they act and dignified they like to make themselves feel. The primary dilemma with single women today is that they have no concept of compromise, of looking toward the future and sorely lack the notion of happiness, stability and intimacy. They want to have their cake and eat it, too.

Nowadays, women are pickiest they've ever been in their history of existence. They want men to have not only a stable job/career, but want them to have six pack abs, chiseled jaw, 10/10 facial aesthetics and a certain look that THEY deem desirable. In fact, a job isn't even all that necessary -- as long as they fit some classic physical ideal, they're fine.

Women used to have masculine role models and ideals, and were indirectly trained by their mothers on who they should choose as a potential mate. My grandfather, my mother's father, held a PhD in Economics. She eventually found and married my father, who has a a degree in Architecture and another one in Mechanical Engineering. He's a good man who did his best in raising me, making my mother happy and instilling certain values in me. As far as I know, they have a very happy marriage

Women aren't being tutored anymore on what to look for. They look for superficiality, not substance.

>the working wife and the two children
You mean your child abortet and the other one from Ali?

>You'd be surprised how many single women there are
>I live in NYC

Well, there you fucking go m8. Major cities like New York are possibly the only places where females between 18-30 significantly outnumber males

sorry i only date whites, not asians
yes bby am grill

i'm not white but Sup Forums has opened my mind to the possibilities of a persian qt

it will never happen but it'd be nice

Lel, that's not why they're single. The women are ridiculously picky.

>i'm not white
you didn't need to tell us friend, we saw your flag

>2016
>Funland in charge of memes

Sup Forumsweenies would rather get with a fat, greasy white trash trollop who showers about once every three months and has a face like a bus has smashed into it at full speed, than a gorgeous caramel skinned Queen because "muh racemixing is degenerate."

Fortunately for them, they won't worry about ever having to racemix because they're a bunch of permavirgins.

I love Mediterranean women, and I love Arab women, so a Turkish qt would be the perfect wife. Shame I'm just a kuffar though. Still, I would gladly take you out for dolma and coffee.

>dolma and coffee
dropped, that would be disgusting

>i'm not white
understatement of the century

think again, read the replies to

well gee thanks a lot

i got fired

I'd dip my dolma into your coffee if you know what I mean.

source?

Like I said, I only date whites, so back off.

How do you manage to find whites in Turkey?

I don't, I dated some Turks in highschool but after that I only dated a German guy. We broke up some months ago so I don't date anyone.

I am white

how big are your tits