Why are there many Japanese living in Brazil??

Why are there many Japanese living in Brazil??
Does your country have Japantown as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JjCQhXWLes
youtube.com/watch?v=PhMLvP9ceaQ
thrillist.com/travel/nation/victoria-s-secret-models-breakdown-by-nationality-and-angel-appearance-by-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. Huehuegawa

Nope, not a single one japanese in our shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=-JjCQhXWLes
Japanese bossa is second best

Don't you know that Brazil is a country made of immigrants?
Portuguese, shitalians, kartoffens., japanese.
And loads of niggs

None of them are as good as Alberto Fujimori

We have over a million people lot of east asian descent here. Most are of japanese origin

I have noticed that Japanese Brazilians have weird noses. They either look Jew or nigger. Native Japanese have small nose.

>

Damm. Fucking Jap poster made shitty thread again.

A lot of them mixed, just like everyone else

why do you care?

that grill is too qt what does the average Japanese woman look like?

Are the any pureblood qt's in Brazil anymore?

We have on in my city, they have 10/10 kit kat flavors like green tea

that's shitty

I've had a few japs in my class back in highschool who looked pretty pure to me. Tbqh, after going to the US and seeing a lot of east asian tourists, I think that the the mixed ones usually look a bit better

In my experienced mixed qt's the best. Especially if the other half is white.

pureblood japanese? mostly old people (issei and nissei, plus some sansei /3rd generation)

japanese brazilians are a dying breed, most of the newer generations are only 1/2 or even 1/4. even my fully japanese-looking best friend is actually 3/4 japanese 1/4 italian and she's a rarity

Yes. I know a lot of unmixed ones, the majority of them in fact. I'm from Paraná though. I think they're more mixed in São Paulo and other regions. One thing I noticed is that they seem to be darker and more round faced than average Japanese in Japan. Probably because they're mostly descended from lower classes.

and to answer your question, the mixed with euro types are more attractive on average

.4% of our population.

That's kinda the future. Brazil is just few steps ahead before the brown master race is born.
Are most whites/light skinned Brazilian how mixed in general?

top kek

Lebanese + Japanese = dick hard as diamond

Is she really mixed or just sun tanned?
Anyway I can't say I dislike mixed Japanese. www

>One thing I noticed is that they seem to be darker and more round faced than average Japanese in Japan. Probably because they're mostly descended from lower classes.
do you have down syndrome?

>Japanese living in Brazil
muh heritage

This girl is the only pseudo-Asian who studies in my university and I didn't believe it when she told me she was half-Jap. It really doesn't show. Japanese genes must be weak.

How do you like this fellow?

Funny, I know an American man, probaly Italian American, hairy and the like, who is married to a native Japanese woman. They had a Japanese looking baby, of male gender.

What? I don't get it.

yes that's what happens 90% of the time with white-nonwhite don't know what brazil user is babbling about

Hidenori. He was one of the cops in charge of current corruption investigations in Brazil. He became so recognizeable, he's pretty much the federal police's mascot at this point

Curse of Asian genes. The daughters are qt but the sons end up with the shit end.

Maybe it's the Alberto Barbosa genes who are strong. She's mostly Portuguese on the other side.

Are you saying that therer is a Japanese here ? I sincerely can't see it. Is he one of the masked guys?

There's an entire Reddit subreddit dedicated to Hapa boys cursing their parents to Hell. Apparently the girls usually get the best of the both worlds while boys usually turn up quite feminine.

Yeah I figured that seeing how the Supreme Gentleman was all kinds of fucked up.

This is why you fuck Asian girls but you never marry one. I want to have sons to carry on my name, not mutant hybrids.

His last names are Hidenori Ishii. I'm pretty sure he's 100% japanese

where are you from?

most half japanese/half white i've met (many, btw) definitely take more after their asian side.

lissah martins is 1/4 japanese, you can still spot some japanese features

Me too. I mean Asian girls are qt's but unmasculine man is just wasted oxygen. Kid isn't ever going to have a good a life, unless he gets the bifauxnen-points, which is extremely rare. Also I want to pass on my green eyes.

Santa Catarina.

But anyway, I think it's mostly a random thing and Asian genes are definitely not as dominant as nig-nog genes. Fernanda Takai is an even more extreme example. She looks fully Caucasian and I would never guess she had Japanese ancestry if not for the surname.

Exactly. Look what posted, even quasi-Asians carry too much inferior genes. Eurasian spawn don't benefit whites, but if they mixed with pure Asians, it'd probably fix their gene pool.

Best mixed combinations involve the upper class of different ethnicities pairing together. At least in my experience. The most horrific specimens I've seen in Finland involve shitty, fat blue collar working Finnish man and a Thai woman escaping poverty. Those muts are becoming more and more common, unfortunately.

Genetics are more complicated than that, burger. Does this person look Asian to you? I don't see any Asian in her features whatsover.

What's up with Scandinavians marrying Southeast Asians? I've noticed this.

Her male descendants will be shrimp-dick manlets regardless of what she looks like.

He looks Okinawan/Chinese to be honest.

old virgin men marry thai here. not sure about nor/den/swe

Because there is this special subclass of Finnish/Scandi men. Blue collar workers or better yet, unemployed. They use tobacco, they're obese and old. No exercise at all. Little to zero education and even then, it's vocational education decades ago. So no quality Finnish woman will ever date them, much less marry or have kids.

So they save a year, book tickets to Thailand and look for a local wife. The guy speaks bad English and the woman speaks only Thai/whatever language she knows. But she can blow his cock, show attention and caring. Something our undesirable Scandi man has never received from women. Remember that Finns are very shy and quiet. And the woman things the guy is some big guy back home because he's fat and rich.

Then they marry and the every day life begins. The woman notices that she isn't some princess in a castle because her husband is actually lower class. Then she start to see the signs: Finnish upper middle class is full of fit and hardworking people who take care of themselves. Her husband on the other hand does nothing but eat shitty food, smoke and drink beer. They pop a few kids and another Thai-Finnish story. Oh and usually the couples lives in the Finnish country and small towns.

This reminds me of a story at the local Lidl - very often you meet these couples there because it's the cheapest. The Finnish guy asked the woman "Banana?" and pointed at the fruit. I'm like "nice for you guys to break language barriers."

So how do their kids turn out? Do they get bullied for being half-breeds?

i live in bönde and never see stuff like this but thank you for writing something so long.

>google image bönde
>this is the first image that shows up
explain yourselves

Depends. In Helsinki racism towards Asians is non-existent. Countryside there might be few defenders of the Fatherland who have some ideas about them but no. They're not Muslims or Arabs, so it's cool.

Usually here in Helsinki you can see lots of half breeds in colored teenage groups in shopping malls and central railway station. They just become idiot kids who are bored and have nothing to do. Always they lack good roots, so they just go alongside other similar dumb fuckers. Do small drugs and be gf's for local "gang bangers" or whatever the fuck the good for nothing young boys call themselves.

areas beyond kehä III

Strange. Where I came from there was lots of these kinds of couples and I came from bönde.
Areas that don't belong in the Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa-area.

I see. By the way, is every other individual finnish word also attached to an internet meme?

>Depends. In Helsinki racism towards Asians is non-existent. Countryside there might be few defenders of the Fatherland who have some ideas about them but no. They're not Muslims or Arabs, so it's cool.

But Thais are jungle Asians, my Finnic firend. They're nigger tier in looks and intelligence. Worst possible kind of Asian to mix with. A proud horse riding warrior Finn nomad should only consider mixing with Mongolians, central Asians, Koreans and Japanese. Nothing more, nothing less. Mixing with jungle Asians is going to give you shit skin, nigger-like features and lower intelligence.

Finnish is the ultimate language for memes. In fact, it's not Finno-Ugric anymore, it's just Memetic, first and only in its group.
Yes but the Finns who mix with Thais are not the proud warriors who rode with the Mongol military. They're descendants of those Finns who couldn't ride back during the days of our Greatest, the Genghis Khan. In fact, their ancestors couldn't ride horses at all. And a man who couldn't ride a horse didn't receive a wife, so they were given the shittier slaves from our conquest. You know, even we knew pity and mercy back during our days of glory.

>But Thais are jungle Asians, my Finnic firend. They're nigger tier in looks and intelligence.

lmao nothing funnier than an edgy monkey. Show us your face, catarinense. Let's see how pure germanic you look

bönde-bönde, not even a city. but the lidl tip sounds good next time i'm in a city i'll go spotting these couples in a lidl

Oh, now I understand! I'm not from the darker side of Bönde. But seriously, in the communities near the middle cities like Kouvola, Kokkola, etc there are these couples. And of course in Helsinki, but that is a shithole.

>implying mixed Brazilians aren't the master race

Nigger mongrels are shit, my friend. They're the reason why our country has such a high crime rate compared to Chile and Argentina despite the number of European descendants in those countries being roughly the same. Mestizos/castizos are less violent.

I'm not a nigger mongrel like the majority of the country thankfully. All my great grandparents are from Europe.

Yeah well but your girls and culture are still the reason I'm coming to SP and Florianopolis.

KAWAII

pic or it never happened

RARE

Oh, so you're the same guy I talked with the other day. Those regions are good because they're not as mixed the rest of the country. They received a lot of recent European immigration during the end of the 19th century and early 20th century. Northeast is the most nigger mixed region and they're the most poorest and most violent.

Oh damn! Such a small circles around here then!

Yeah, I've head stories about the Northeast and I decided to stay hell away from there for good.

I just cant get it though. Niggers ruin genes, economy ,they're always dirt poor and blame others for their problems. As much as I like to look at mulatto women, I still hate the thug culture.

Because of massive immigration in 1910s. Mostly in São Paulo where I live.
I'm glad for that, had several japanese* wifus in the past 5 years, they are very needy.

here is one of our mixed japs godness

Bruna Tenório is superior.

Mixed japas in my city are a blessing.
Fucking hate niggras and fat creolas.

I think I'm in love

>based chinese immigrants kept their bloodline pure until now
>japanese families are almost nonexistent

really makes you think

based or suspicious?

most chinks i've met were pretty friendly -- don't think they're racist desu

do they look mixed? it's a huejapanese party
youtube.com/watch?v=PhMLvP9ceaQ

>fat Asian
God, the first thing I see is fat Asian! Christ

I don't think the majority of them are mixed. And the ones that are seem to be a decent mix at least, not disgusting nigger mongrels.

>this is what the westernization does to people

Whoa, rare country mate.

Don't they have a lot of poles in there too?

It's just a party. Are you autistic? Do you think Japanese people don't go to clubs like that in their country?

Why does Brazil make everyone look worse?
"White" Brazilians uglier than normal Whites.
Jap Brazilians uglier than normal Japs.
Nig Brazilians uglier than normal Nigs.
etc.

>kartoffens
Who is it?

But mainstream Japanese culture says that nightclubs and wild parties are for losers, whereas mainstream Brazilian culture says you must party a lot and be a retard.

t. descendant of literal human trash from Britain that was dumped in a wasteland.

>participando não-ironicamente de uma festa para pessoas que compartilham de hereditariedade semelhante
>EU sou o autista

t. not even human

yeah yeah
thrillist.com/travel/nation/victoria-s-secret-models-breakdown-by-nationality-and-angel-appearance-by-year

I do know lots of mixed and non-mixed japanese tho, I'd say it's about 50-50 here in São Paulo.

>One thing I noticed is that they seem to be darker and more round faced than average Japanese in Japan. Probably because they're mostly descended from lower classes.
IIRC, most of the Okinawans that came here went to Paraná. The pure blood Japanese I know are pretty light skinned.