Face it Sup Forums, if you don't do all of your work exclusively in nano, you're an autist...

Face it Sup Forums, if you don't do all of your work exclusively in nano, you're an autist, it's time to accept that you'll never be loved.

Anyone using VIM and its 7 billion autistic shortcuts should be shot and put out of their misery.

I don’t need to be loved, I need to get my work done fast and done right.

Assblasted editorlet detected. Sad you can't reach the grapes? please kill yourself

>gimping yourself because you're too stupid to run vimtutor
There's is no reason to use Nano, none whatsoever. The only people that do are the same people that use VLC, etc, because it's the first result when you and your grandma search "Best media player *current year*".

pico > nano

learning vim for my new job. It makes going through my gorillion build logs easier

they're #1 on those lists for a reason champ

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Some people want more than 'jest werks'

Don't get me wrong, I love nano (I've used it today, just for the feels) and I know this goes against the hivemind here... But visual studio is the best goddamn IDE.

make me

That's comparing apples to oranges, user

>proprietary
>best
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

>need to go through a series of 5 logs to find the error that's causing build to fail
>open gvim in 1/10 second,
>or open full IDE that'll take 30 seconds and try to load a bunch of random files as source
nah fuck that shit

>nu-Sup Forums
>all the oldfags ran BSD and programmed in COBOL

Welcome.

Microshit trash

I use vlc so I don't have to fuck around with codecs

>fucking around with codecs
>in the year of our lord 20+17
user, I...

Let me rephrase that. I used vlc since forever because it was one of the first media players that didn't needed 3rd party codecs.
I stick with it after the years, because it werks and doesn't look retarded

mpv is better in every way, time to swap