What's your opinion about abortion?

What's your opinion about abortion?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=16eMW1kjPT-KobuVY89MgLh19BC8&hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

must be forbidden

>one of the lowest abortion rates in Europe
>b-b-but the Netherlands is degenerate!!1!

EVERYONE BTFO

Immoral, should be illegal.

>implying abortion is degenerate

What the fuck is going on in Lithuania?

poor ukrainian babys ;_;

Abortion is wrong

Only godless heathens and filthy apostates would ever support it

I'm glad it's an option.

Zeus approves it

kys
abortion should be encouraged

How tf can there be a >50% abortion rate in so many places?

Apostate scum should be expelled from turey

this

abortion is basically sparing unborn persons from 70+ years of suffering

It should be retroactive up until 18 years of age.

Should incur the death penalty.

>preventing shitparents to have babies
Anti-abortion are accomplice to this

But if your region is aborting upwards of 87.5% of pregnancies, there's either some fucked up people or fucked up traditions affecting that society. I mean, that's not to say Poland or Portugal are saints, it just gets surreal at the +35% echelons.

>Lithuan
Same with Moldova and Serbia to an extent. I'm also surprised with Bohemia being the only red region in a fairly moderate territory.

Bitches here should abort more often

t. Duterte

I like the current system in the US. Almost none after second trimester.

>whites contracept and abort themselves out of existence
good job

t. Voluntary human extermination Faroese poster

It's merciful, in developed nations where raising a child costs a small fortune it is just sensible to wait until you are able to adequately support a family.

This map is a meme, obviously there aren't whole countries where every other pregnancy ends in an abortion.

9/11

was turkey and the black sea always at an angle like that? what is this called, the berenstein bear phenomena.

Poles boost Russia/Ukraine/Lithuania/Latvia's numbers btw.

They go out of the country.

>Ireland has close to 5% abortion rate
>Has one of the smallest populations from all of developed European nations

Do y'all just hate sex or chose to leave the country at age 18? You're not the only Catholic country you know.

its not at an angle on googles world map

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=16eMW1kjPT-KobuVY89MgLh19BC8&hl=en

Estonians drink too much and end up having unwanted pregnancies while drunk, that's why the high abort rate.

They decide.
Rape = abortion
But I think it's disgusting when they don't protect themselves and then want to abort

Wtf I thought Romania was doing meh for an eastern European nation but that abortion rate looks frightening. That's quite a bit of dark blotches...

>got an educated and atheist woman pregnant by accident

>she didn't wanted to abort because she felt bad for the unborn parasite

> I was lucky she had a miscarriage

Why are women so stupid? How can somebody say that a parasite is a human being despite being atheist and educated?

No question...needs to be forbidden in every European country.

In Turkey, abortion needs to be enforced. Better yet sterilize all their men.

It should be an elementary right, if you don´t want a child, or can´t care about him, just abort him. There are many people on the earth now, why force people to have more?

Exactly. And I am for abortion the full nine months because it is still the women's body until birth and there are diseases that can only be seeing after 24 weeks.

Not to mention men should have the right to fuck off if a dumb whore still want the baby.

>lithuania
>moldova
Why so colorful?

Should be allowed under the following conditions only and not after 3 months:

1. The mother is under 16 or over 38
2. There is a verifiable risk to the mother's health from the pregnancy
3. Incest or the baby is in some way found to have congenital defects

Should be allowed under the following conditions only and not after 6 months:
1. The mother has decided that she does not want to birth and raise this child (for any non-discriminatory reason)

idk but I wish I was aborted

we are people of colour ;^)

no please user noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Abortion for non-muslims is okay, so what if kuffar babies die. Abortion for MY MUSLIM WOMEN? HA, I will never let a Muslim baby die.

Poor people should do it more.

t. Tumblr hambeast

>t. Sup Forumsitician

Right...I've always completely opposed the idea of healthy women in their prime getting a convenience abortion because they were dumb idiots who got drunk in da club and had sex.

I don't give a shit

Aren't most abortions nowadays gotten by niggers?

Still shocked there's people who even try to justify it, it's just not possible to. Must be gone forever.

abortion should be legal. its their choice if they want to carry a baby inside of them. Also we are way too many already. for fuck sakes ppl stop fucking having kids!!

>LIFEtugal

Based Eastern Yurop
Stupid poles and poortugals

Lmao at Ukraine, Russia and Belarus. Slavic women are total whores. I bet every Slavic women there had at least one abortion.

I feel abortion should be illegal in Europe and legal in Africa, Latam, middle-East, Asia etc...

Abort more blacks and Arabs.

No, 16yo whores living in shitholes get abortion every 2 months and make this stats,

But Tumblr dykes like yourself...you don't even have sex with men so you'll never even need to worry about this. :^)

a sacrifice to satan.

Lord have mercy.

Proof, I just want to read
it

you should abort your inbreds but that would decimate 70%+ of your countries populations.

Earth was never meant to sustain such efficient and widespread abuse that the human species has inflicted upon it.
With the planet's future in mind, anti-abortion is anti-life.

Are you slavshit living in based and successful Kazahkstan? They should really abort you filthy ruskies.

> successful
Kazakhstan is so successful, that I've been dreaming of leaving this shithole since I was 10

This

t. abortion-addicted girl

It always seemed to me that abortion is a ridiculously impractical method of birth control also one that can leave women with permanent physical damage.

You can't go to Wal-Mart and buy a fucking box of condoms?