Game looks fun

>game looks fun
>want to download it
>can't because you fell for the Linux meme instead of a real operating system

Many such cases.

Maybe you should grow up and stop playing video games. Do something productive with your computer.

Dualbooted 10 it's fine

VM?

What game?
If software isn't cross-compatible it isn't worth downloading

There isn't a single game that I want to play that I can't, using Linux, my PS4, my BC PS3, my Vita, my PSP, my Wii U, my GC, my N64, my SNES, my 3DS, or my GBA.

>botnet almost entices you to give up your freedoms
>GNU/Liberty stops you from making a terrible mistake
>because you're riding on your id your whole life you take it as an attack

Many such cases.

Nigger, are you me?

Maybe. What's your top 3 favorite games?

Fifa 2001
Fifa 2003 and Nekopara

>Playing games

Somebody really hates Microsoft holy shit, it’s like you threw a huge party when your parents left for the weekend, and invited everyone in school except them, and wouldn’t have even had the party if you didn’t just wanna make them feel like shit

>game looks fun
>want to download it
>boot up windows, cause you know you'd like to play games, and you're not stupid, so you're prepared for the event
>play game, be happy

sounds like youre projecting a bit there

Not even close, then. Secret of Mana, NieR, and Silent Hill 2 are my top 3.

It's not so much that I hate them. I actually use their Elite controller for gaming on Linux. It's that I preferred the PS2 (which I've given to a friend since getting the launch PS3) to Xbox, didn't want to pay for online regarding the 360 (still not paying for online to this day, despite owning a PS4), and there's nothing on the Xbone to justify its purchase.

I was thinking of getting the elite Xbone controller for my PC too actually, how worth it is it?
>nothing on xbone to justify its purchase
True. I fell for the meme once, bought a 360 with halo 4 on the games release day, even lined up outside Best Buy, played it ‘til I reached max level in multiplayer, then quickly sold it for a bit less than what I bought it all for.

>I was thinking of getting the elite Xbone controller for my PC too actually, how worth it is it?
It's a luxury good, and it feels like one. That said, apparently there's quality control issues, looking on the web. If you were to purchase one, I would spend the couple of extra bucks to get it with the 4 year warranty. Mine's holding up fine, but it would really suck to purchase one just to have it break a couple of months later.

The controller has a high quality feel, and the customization can't be touched by anything else first party. I can tell you that if you like racing games, the paddles on the back will be life changing. Ditto for the trigger adjusts for shooters. The D-pad customization is great for switching between fighters and indies. The joystick customization pretty much just has you pick one that you like and stick with it, unless you are going for high-sensitivity shit (at which point, you'll switch them out for the tall joysticks - its like night and day).

It's an investment, no argument, and if you aren't playing a LOT of games, I wouldn't recommend it. Hell, if you're perfectly content with what you're using, I don't know that I would recommend it without getting the chance to try it first. But if you are wanting a 1st party controller with full customization, nothing comes close. The Steam Controller feels like a fucking turd in comparison.

That wasn't me tho

Then answer the question.

Its simple: Don't use linux if you are a hardcore pc gamer. Nobody is forcing you

Yeah, like post on Sup Forums.

I dont have top 3 video games, my only favorite is Super Metroid

Well, you don't have absolute shit taste, at least. Super Metroid is a good game.

lmao

Grow up and rice your desktop

kek

>adults don't have fun
Found the beautiful baby boy!

>New filesystem released
>Want to try it out
>Can't because you fell for the windows meme and they revoked it on pro licenses

is this OC or pasta?

/thread
/board

pack it up gentlemen, its over

OC. Why?

>implying playing games like an autist is the only source of fun

install it in a vm

it's been real

Wh..why no love for the Sega, gamers-san?

Back to Sup Forums. We are tech enthusiasts, not 12 year old gaymer fags. If you want to play gaymes then get a separate gaming computer.

this. nobody is forcing you to use linux to play game. the main purpose is play game, any os that can run the game is fine.

Dual booting exists.

>stop liking what i don't like

>game looks fun
No such cases.

> if you like fun you must be autistic and/or a child
> I'm an adult so I do serious things instead
> autist running gentoo and spending his time trying to make it not suck
> uses spare time to shitpost on Sup Forums because srs bsnss
Many such cases. Sad!

> The entire games industry gets its profits exclusively from children and autists
WEW LAD

Jesus fuck what is wrong with you? Do you work for IGN or something?

>game looks fun
Name one game that meets this criteria.

Give me your (no doubt retarded) definition of fun and I will try, user

My gaming machine runs nothing but Linux and a WinXP VM for compiling the STALKER: SoC source code.
Sounds like a user error. Re-evaluate your needs and possibly your life.