Why do Russians hate themselves so much...

Why do Russians hate themselves so much? I've started learning Russian and I'm noticing a LOT of Russians completely despise their country.

Also, am I the only person who thinks Russia is top comfy? If I could choose to be born in any country it would be Russia desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2sV0s5-gXkM?t=1m23s
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535288/Light-skin-colour-Europeans-stems-ONE-ancestor-lived-India-Middle-East-10-000-years-ago.html
irishcentral.com/roots/the-light-skin-of-the-irish-can-be-traced-to-india-and-the-middle-east-239166271-239671671.html
englishrussia.com/2015/10/28/russian-city-syktyvkar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>claims that another country hate themselves
>wishes being born in another country

>Americans

I have the uttermost respect for Russian people.

Russians are like demons who destroy everything around them.

> I'm noticing a LOT of Russians completely despise their country.
They are either hard core leftists or Jews, most Russians would defend their country's name no matter what.

>t. Ruskie

Russia has the hottest women on the planet. What is there to complain about

Sure your guys are poor but at least you don't have fags and niggers

>am I the only person who thinks Russia is top comfy?
pretty much
Russia's only comfy if you're filthy rich.

aww come on Russians please post in my thread.

>Why do Russians hate themselves so much?
because Russia is fucking dying
Russia is shiiiet, literally northern nigeria, neofeudal state of decadence and postmodernism

it's 3 am in Moscow now, most of Russians sleep

>t. Hohol Jew

t. actual Jew

>t.russian lover from the outside
if you like this shithole so much, then fucking move here and live

>Russia is shiiiet, literally northern nigeria
This is not the first time I've seen a Russian say this. Earlier a Russian told me Russia is a frozen Africa.

Russian teenagers are insufferable and obnoxious.

Я caм Pyccкий, пpoклятыe либepaлы.

>never interacted with X and has no idea about X
>I LOVE X HOW COME THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T LOVE X LIKE I DO
>it's a westcuck
every single time
Let me guess, you think Putin is le based xDD and you want to le squat with le gopniks too?

Worst than Brazilian teens?

Then why are you not in Russia?

>I have the untermensch respect for Russian people
ftfy
russians are evil and scary and should be destroyed

Пoтoмy чтo мeня cюдa пpивeзли 22 гoдa нaзaд a ceйчac бeз бaбoк

No, I don't think Putin is based. I'm just fascinated by all things Russian and I think the depressing, dirty Russian cities/towns are comfy af.

>tfw you will never be a qt Russian girl growing up in a commieblock, exploring abandoned buildings and getting into trouble with your friends

>юдэ
>бeз бaбoк

Boт тaк вoт

>inbreed dog with rotting teeth talking about race superiority
axaxaxaxxaxaxax

t. untermensch
russia is the only real threat to europe

>why do people who live in a country hate that country?? don't they know it's amazing?

>t. yankee who has never set foot in russia

People in every non-first world country talk about how big a shithole their country is all the time, it's like a national pastime.

Often they still love their country, but they have to deal with the third-world shit on a daily basis so that's how they cope.

>he's british
more likely a pshek

Russians are the only white people in Britain
show some fucking respect, nigger
youtu.be/2sV0s5-gXkM?t=1m23s

Double this

Cuz Russia is 85% shit.

Russia never had a chance at being Russia

Russian Empire has half Russia
Soviet Russia was a human experiment

Can't really compare.

BR teenagers are meme spouting 9gag retards with some self-hate mixed in.

Russian teens genuinely hate themselves and anything related to Russia.

Well, Russia is something.

If You legit want to find a girl to Mary and come from say a 4+ year educational background then You want to go for the Big City's.

Each City has its distinct Flavor. For Example Kiev has Right wing Nazi's who will actually kill You if You are not a Nazi supporter, think ISIS.

Moscow, You know how some Russians pride themselves for being complete assholes? Hey man its fun!
Ukrainians are Fun, they are extremly cheep like wow stupid cheep extreme Nationalists, if You move towards the East people are almost detrimentally retardedly honest over there and being called dishonest is like the insult in that part of town.

Now move even further to the east, Crazy hunters and ex convicts everywhere. Basically da hood but with Horsies, wolves bears and shit.

Back to the west, the Polish are a fun bunch, bro Dont drink that Vodka, its says 40 proof? bro that shits like 70 proof, Go and have a night out and drink Polish vodka, You will understand.
Polish people are stupidly simple but respectable entertaining extremely nice and humble... ut yhe they are fucking retarded.
Serbia, Azerbaijan Georgia etc, Fucking Beautiful, like a very European countryside, really good people.

Did I mention Ukrainians are Cucks who hate Family guy?

Russian tech! I think they are badass...! At least the ones I have met, they aare straight forward guys and very politically incorrect.

I want a russian gf

...how many Israelis are slavs ?

prale is that you?

same ;-; and one that actually loves me and isn't just trying to escape Russia

we all do, my haplotype sharing brother

so you're welcome
south slavs considered as the most handsome slavs among russian women

Does Russia have a homestead act? Isn't the eastern half almost nothing but virgin land

Nope. Prale?

I'm actually in montenegro atm (posting via roaming net) and there are tons of russian qts everywhere. I'm falling in love every second step I make, alas they can't mutter a word of english + I don't want mafia to kidnap me
some based Indian user that posted in serb generals

Just crappy replica of it

i wish russian empire continued

Really russia is like 3 times bigger than usa also alot of our land in the west is still owned by the feds

Nah, I'm new here... Came back after a long time.

We have a lot of Russians and Israelis in Goa and Pushkar (Rajasthan state), mostly hippies.

most of it is fucking permafrozen tundra no one wants live there

Vedic aryans wuz Slavs

I heard some tourist got eaten alive because he rang a holy bell in Goa or something

>russian eastern half

>Really russia is like 3 times bigger than usa
usa has much more normal soil, than russia
Most land here - not inhabited tundra, taiga, arctic deserts etc

Probably, looking for enlightenment? But they are there mostly to get high and discover new places, and India serves as a cheap destination for them. P. S. Aryan Invasion Theory has already been debunked.

Haven't heard of any such thing... How old is that incident? Wait googling it, brb.

Pretty sure the consensus is they originated around the Black/Caspian Sea

An Israeli talking shit about jews. 10/10

Couldn't find any such news!

>What is there to complain about

Low quality of life, low paying jobs, shit weather, retarded politicians hellbent on the RUSSIA STRONK meme, corruption, bydlo, crime, junkies.

There is a lot of controversy regarding western indologists' theories about it... But I remember about some article which said that European fair skin can be traced back to middle-east and Indian sub-continent.

>t. Russkie
Are you blind?

I am wondering how much vodka an average Russian drinks everyday!? Is it upto addiction level in everyone there?

Here user...

Light skin in Europeans stems from a gene mutation from a single person who lived 10,000 years ago.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2535288/Light-skin-colour-Europeans-stems-ONE-ancestor-lived-India-Middle-East-10-000-years-ago.html

Irish fair skin can be traced to India and the Middle East:

irishcentral.com/roots/the-light-skin-of-the-irish-can-be-traced-to-india-and-the-middle-east-239166271-239671671.html

I spent 6 months in Syktyvkar, Komi republic at their local university. I must say, after that experience, I respect the Russian people now.

Yeah the first two

I was exaggerating with 'eaten'

>I spent 6 months in Syktyvkar
why

how did they even respect you as a burger? its a small hick town

holy shit

Two trash tier jew'd media outlets with pop science articles, "Ancient Europe was a melting pot with a jumbled ancestry" hmm what a coincidence the friendly old Jews would post an article like that.

Everyone except for Sub Saharan Africans, Abbos, and south Asians have light skin so I'm not sure how this is relevant. And the time frame here is 10 000 years ago, it has nothing to do with where Indo Europeans originated.

Just as depressing as this article shows it?
englishrussia.com/2015/10/28/russian-city-syktyvkar/