so far

10 are wounded, some of which will most likely die

nexit when

Islamic suicide bombers are people too

after scenter

What?

scotland enter? I'm guessing.

Feels good to not be a yuropoor

Considering none are criticially wounded Im gonna guess you got that prediction where you get most of your opinions: your ass

People got hurt which is still a terrorist attack.

Nice moving of goalposts

Does the counter resets if there is an attack in the UK?

Wasn't it just gas explosion in some shitty restaurant?

People will call literally everything islamic terrorism this days

just because noone dies, it won't be less of a terrorist attack as when people die

No, it was an actual Islamic terrorist. He tried to enter some music festival but they didn't let him in, so he blew himself up outside with managing to kill anyone else.

It looks like ISIS just sends the lowest of the low here judging by their performances so far.

What was his ethnicity? Was he refugee?

it's either a sandnigger or a white, that got brainwashed / converted to the religion of peace (call it however you want)

It's hard to determine from the pieces of gore that are left, until proven otherwise we can assume it was a German right winger named Helmut.

Try reading the posts before commenting

>suicide bombing at nightclub

>not a terrorist attack

You're straight up fucking retarded my man

>yfw the counter reset TWICE today

We'll he's charred black now.

yuro's on damage control

Interior minister just confirmed him for Syrian refugee

Literally can't make that shit up

Ayy lmao

Stop being racist.

>tfw you are also getting some issues with your democracy

h-high five?

> Europe has literally become worse than America

fucking hell never thought I'd live to see the day

It happened before our very eyes, in the course of something like 10 days. It's like a nightmare.

There had been much more bombings and shootouts during the Troubles in Ireland. It must have been quite en era to exeperience.

it's been a really weird year

All those terrorism attacks don't contribute much to overall deaths or quality of life though. It's successful at scaring people though.

> meanwhile in Australia, nothing happens

It's been like that for at least 2 years now tho

>yfw not even turks are safe in Germany now
Is PKK in Germany a thing?

how long ago was the #illridewithyou thing

I don't remember it being this fucking bad until recently, Hans
Too long to be relevant, burger

Same in Poland, if you are irrelevant you won't get much terrorism.

what is the general feeling towards frau merkel now in germany?

>3 days
Did you miss the Syrian guy gutting the girl in the kebab store with a machete?

>the only terrorist attacks that happen in Australia are when white bogans glass lebs

Also I remember that super ugly autistic aussie kid who joined IS*S and was forced to blow himself up in a VBIED and ended up killing nobody but himself.

Not terror. Just old Islamic custom.

best kind of terrorist attack lad

Unironically going to report you to the German police for racism and see if they arrest you lmao

Whoa, lets not blame an entire group of useful immigrants here! They're future Europeans!

My guess: it's something about "Just fucking shut your trap" feeling

Yeah that explains why only 3 European countries have a higher quality of life than us lmao

Your shit is tanking, soon all of Europe will basically be like living in Poland

If you expect Germans to revolt against their leaders I must disappoint you. A few Syrians aren't going to succeed where British and American firebombs failed.

With inequality adjusted HDI I don't think so

>american fantasies

If that's how you measure your life it says you're poor and if you're poor your life is shit anyway

Hilarious how that's always the euro fallback though lmao

>at least we pay for our poor people!!!

Poland has been improving quite a bit since the iron curtain fell. Not to mention that they're ethnically homogeneous. You're probably better off in Pollackistan than in many parts of the US.

That was literally just Muslims Musliming.
They could throw acid on her face and it's just standard operating procedure for them

>when Israel is safer than France

>t. Florian Dniebweszszkizskzki

I'm more surprised that Israel is safer than Japan.

EVERY

SINGLE

DAY

>You're probably better off in Pollackistan than in many parts of the US.

I wouldn't go this far with my conclusions, but truth to be told, living here isn't pure shit 24/7 anymore. It varies according to what your skills are. Being good at programming or cnc operating may make your life quite cozy

It also lasted 30 years but The Troubles wasn't terrorism lad. It was completely legitimate war-fighting.

>tfw your state has a higher standard of living than Australia and Switzerland

Ah yes feels good

>gets cucked by big corporations entire life
>gets in debt from going to hospital
>gets in debt from going to school
>gets in debt from going to dentist
>w-well you are poor because you make poor people not miserable

Why do Euros import muzzies?

>tfw Germany was once stuck with almost cool gommie terrorists like Movement 2 June and the RAF and now it's stuck with the delusional ISIS fools
When did everything go so wrong

Germans just can't stop trying to destroy Europe. Either it's too far to the right or too far to the left.

My school and housing is free, I have health and dental insurance, and I have absolutely no debt and an 800+ credit score, and per capita we're almost 5x as rich as you

Sorry polack :^)

Cucks vote for cuck parties.

Give me a fucking break. Poland is a shithole compared to every part of the USA that isn't a ghetto or rural hellhole.

t. eastern european

I find it odd that we supposedly have a higher HDI than most of these countries. There must be something odd about their methodology.

Because Europeans don't have children anymore. They need third worlders to have families of 11 children

>free school
You on scholarship or what?

Good question. I'd love to know that as well.

Germany is just inarguably a good country to live in, and it's actually accurate because it's not a giant bank like Switzerland or an oil dependent country like Norway, you actually produce things and are active on the world stage

Consider yourself very lucky to have been born German

>We have to help them or ISIS will win
Actually, that's the reason.

>My school and housing is free
Are you on welfare or is it another way of saying "my parents pay for it"?

Well the IRA was also class enough to call the places they were about to bomb so people cpuld evacuate and minimize civilian casualties. You can't say the same about muslims.

Good. Let the bodies pile up to the fucking skies, it's the only way these cuckolds will wake up to the reality of things. More likely than not though, they'll just keep waving their banners on top of the heap, completely oblivious to anything else but the smell of their own farts.

It was just a refugee leak

>Opinion brought by "Reliable Source&ByNoMeans/Int/ alone" company.

Yes, and Pell, and Florida prepaid, and my dad's company pays for my living expenses entirely

There's literally no way I can go into debt for school, I'm about to get my 2nd free degree. I've even made money through college by reselling books on Amazon

Feels gr8

Initially, I thought it was part of a Nato strategy in order to draw troops from Assad; given the fact that most of the refugees are people who otherwise would fight in his army. Since Putin immediately responded by sending troops to Syria after Merkel gave her okay to take in all refugees, effectively countering that strategy, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

Yeah well, you're from upper middle class apparently, so of course you have it easy.

But not like Finland is a position to criticize. Our economy is shit and I wouldn't be surprised if we are the next Greece.

lol wtf is this bottom left one

You can't be so delusional to think that Poland is better. What metric does Poland beat the USA on?

>pappa betalar babby talking about poor people

It has always been worse. Australia too

Wisent population,

I am solidly middle class, I just quality for scholarships and grants and my dads company pays smallish scholarships as tax writeoffs

Sorry that makes you jealous though

I have to ask, has your university made any budget cuts lately? Because my state funded university has.

>Why do Euros import muzzies?
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Euros)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>all this yuropoor butthurt
ayy

Yfw the crying girl that changed Merkel mind was Muhammad's child bride all along

I would say so up until they regain full control of their own borders.

Their women can't be pleased by the ethnic men so they need to be enriched by foreign dick so they use humanitarianism as a cover. I knew something was up when I saw so many subsaharans from countries not at war being imported.