>"dude it doesn't matter if I pirate it I wasn't going to pay for it anyway"

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
juliareda.eu/2017/09/secret-copyright-infringement-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bidie ?

>"dude it doesn't matter if I shitpost its all shitposts anyway"

This entire site has been a lost cause since 2011

So true, lmao at fucking retard software pirates who actually use this argument.

>"dude lemme steal ur car lmao I can't afford it anyway so it's fine rite?"

Yes and?

>comparing digital theft to physical
Rofl
Also according to EU piracy doesn't hurt industry anyway

Piracy is the reason we have shit like Windows 10 or freemium games. Thank you pirates for ruining computing forever.

What's wrong with Windows 10?

its blatant thievery and NO ONE can stop me

Yes, this is correct.

I pirate cuz fuck you I'm not paying. Give you money so you can diversity hire more niggers and muh womyn? Hah. Fuck you. Fuck the tech industry, fuck Hollywood, fuck the ''''music'''' industry. If I want it, I'll take it.

>>"dude lemme steal ur car lmao I can't afford it anyway so it's fine rite?"

More like "dude lemme make a copy of ur car lmao I can't afford it anyway so it's fine rite?". If they ruin it or throw it in the trash then it does not hurt the original car.

Yup that's correct. You didn't cost them anything therefore they're in exactly the same situation as if you didn't "pirate" (read copy) it.

Whats wrong with free games?
You dont have to pay for cosmetics/crates/gems if you dont want to

Mind if I come to your house and take (pirate{ your cum stained thinkpad, faggot?

Ads in the OS

The only reason i pirate is because i dont want to pay. why would you lie about that?

pls buy our shit gaym goy

>>"dude it doesn't matter if I pirate it I wasn't going to pay for it anyway"
t. sublime text developer

lol, fuck you and your stupid text editor

(You)

>go to rent a movie
>no rental available only purchase

They choose not to take my money.

>go watch a movie
>racemixed couples
>promiscuity
>faggotry
>boring as fuck
>we wuz slaves n shit race divide propaganda
I dont even feel like pirating this shit they call """"movies"""" today, let alone buy them

Yes, pretty much. A copy has zero negative consequences for the owner of the copy. And hey, if I liked the stuff I pirated, I'll recommend it to people who'll actually buy shit. I am doing your marketing for free, so stop bitching.

As a content creator myself and don't mind when people pirate stuff I contributed in making either (though post of it is on free TV either way). As long these are private copies shared with people and not sold or some shit, who cares. (Torrenting sites trying to make some money for hosting costs are perfectly fine obviously) If you pirate and like the stuff, and can't buy it, just spread the word, fags.

I like to steal games and then buy them if they're good, publishers stopped making demos since they actually hurt sales by letting people know what the games would be like but these days the only way to play a "demo" is to steal the game or use the two hour refund on steam, but that can get you banned from steam if you overuse it

test

yep, imagine if you were an idiot and preordered this piece of shit, thinking it would be just as good as the previous ones lol

gizmodo.com/the-eu-suppressed-a-300-page-study-that-found-piracy-do-1818629537
>The European Commission paid €360,000 (about $428,000) for a study on how piracy impacts the sales of copyrighted music, books, video games, and movies. But the EU never shared the report—possibly because it determined that there is no evidence that piracy is a major problem.

Will buyfags EVER recover?

1. Take your videogame horseshit back to your daycare board
2. Mass Effect 3 was the worst game ever made. If you fell for it after that it's your own damn fault for being a stupid fuck.

>If you fell for it after that it's your own damn fault for being a stupid fuck.
how can I fall for it, when I pirate games lol

>implying Sup Forums isn't a daycare board for autistic weeaboos that rice their Gentoo/Arch install all day.
Both boards are literal shit

Piracy is a distribution problem.
If you want to compare it to the physical world, it is the equivalent to making a car everyone wants, but you only sell it to a subset of people in order to keep up with demand. Then someone starts giving away free cars with no delivery time to anyone who asks for it.

The car you made is still being sold and you make the payment seem worth it to people, but you think about that all the people who could have gotten your car as people who would have gotten your car and then you feel insignificant and starts to cry about all the money you just made up.

>rodrigo-hernandez
lol
this is like the lahteeno mohammed or nguyen or something

Dude that was nowhere near as bad as Dragon Age 2.
>buy game
>install
>runs like shit and graphics look like shit
>gameplay is shit
>quit playing after 15 minutes
>uninstall and never play it again
60 dollars down the shitter.

DA2 is so overly maligned. It wasn't as good as Origins and it had tons of idiotic moments, and the level design was lazy as fuck but shit was still pretty enjoyable. Totally worth the time it took to download.

people who preorder games deserve having their money ripped of.

>Piracy is the reason we have shit like Windows 10 or freemium games.
Literally no, freemium games are here because there is a subset in the population that is retarded enough to shove tons of money into them.
And Windows 10? seriously? are you actually pretending like microsoft is somehow hurt by being the neigh monopoly in desktop OS's?
The reason for w10 is the move towards a service and the elimination of people using 20 year old operating systems.

have you invented a matter copier?

>implying anything is being stolen
programs are copied, not stolen. it does no harm except to the Jew that thinks I should pay $200+ for a piece of software to make a virtual machine or edit videos/photos or compose shitty digital music.

Honestly, if you see something free thats the exact same quality as a paid version, why the hell wouldn't you pirate it? Good example is adobe creative cloud. I am not paying a monthly fee for a bullshit renting service when I can just have a cracked version that works indefinitely.

Once in a while there are actual worthwhile projects where you can make a difference to the creators by paying for them, vote with your wallet and endorse the movements you want to see in the world.

lmao a Pixar employee using the car analogy argument, so predictable

>"dude lemme mix the real word with matrix I cant see the difference lmao"

>i had a unique idea so i deserve all the profits generated by that idea forever and no one else can use my idea without my permission because ideas are property like air and water and land.

>gizmodo

I'll fuck the negro and the Rodrigo-Hernandez without a condom

>ad-hominem
user, you've always been a dumb fuck but even you know better than this.
juliareda.eu/2017/09/secret-copyright-infringement-study/

>ad-hom
lmao and you go around calling people dumb fucks?

No, you kind of drove me to that conclusion.

Fuck off baiting samefag