Flashlights

What flashlights do you guys use?
I'm currently looking for a new one to use on night walks with my dog. I'm thinking about buying a 2000 Lumen high power flash light, but most of them are focused to shine straight forward for a hundred meters, I'd need more or a wide angle light.

daki+fleshlight

What happened to cheap dollar shop led lights and dollar shop batteries, they werk

Ive had it for about 5 years I think.

$100 AU well spent,

I think their new ones are more brighter and efficient, have a look at their X21 if you want to go all out.

>best light is going to use 18650
>impossible to buy new AUTHENTIC 18650 cells
WEW LADS!

If you think Im buying "samsung" cells off of fucking bangood or some amazon chink that bought them off of bangood and is reselling them on amazon then you are smoking some grade F crack.

my phone has all the torch* I'll ever need.

thats nice and all but it isnt shit once youve lit up a house down the road.

Get something like a Maglight. Pretty powerful and they are long/heavy enough to twat someone if a situation calls for it

Just get nitecore if you can't fucking read specs

>Just get nitecore if you can't fucking read specs
means alot from someone who cant fucking read a post.
So what factory does nitecore make "their" cells in?
You understand chink cells cant be trusted, right? Im surprised you didn't recommend ultraifire cells.

or lit up a water tower 1/2 mile away. the dude from the gunshop had one of the lights advancedknifebro on youtube reviewed, and that motherfucker was bright.

i wish i had more money to get all of the ones i want. even my shitty sipik68 clone was really bright new. thats a good, cheap light.

Nothing fancy, just a cheap $10 flashlight.

I had an ok clone of some ultrafire thing. the build was amazing on some parts and shit on others. Like they put in orings for water proofing or something but then there is a huve 3/8" groove carved into the aluminum under the oring so water would just flow right in.
The body was amazingly finished aluminum with very nice threads, but it keeps loosening itself up and air pressure somehow switches the light mode if you adjust it too fast. Then you also have to tear it down and re tighten all 5 parts of the damn thing including a center disk that you need needle nose to go in two holes to rotate.
I like the led and the lens on it though.. its just too bad the chink battery included in it lasts all of 3 minutes before its dead

>2006+30-19
>owning a flashlight
>not just using ur phone

and thats the problem with 98% of all chinese goods, they half ass it up on the details.

my lights switches go out where i have to do the teardown bit too, and its annoying as fuck. especially when im walking through the woods back to the house at night and the switch just goes out.

>funfact: westinghouse died years ago and the name copyright has just been bought out by chinese so they can more easily sell in a western market. The Westinghouse name has been passed around like a cheap whore more than the last 20 years. The current manufacturer of westinghouse is something like "chang zen won electronics co".

>especially when im walking through the woods back to the house
Yea thats my issue. I use to frequent a state park in the middle of the night and this light proved to be completely unreliable. When I hear something ping the guard rail 20 feel infront of me in pitch black and woods on the left and right of the road I need to know my light is dependable. Same reason I dont carry a knife that fails to open on demand in that very situation. shits spoopy out here.

yeah we got lions and coyotes out here, along with those goddamned boarhogs. I dont feel like having my day ruined being eaten by one of them.

I really need a decent light for my Glock 17 too.

I keep a cracked iPhone 5 around as a flashlight and calculator

Why not be a real boy and just get it

olight s80, comes with a diffuser for a wider angle at the price of reach. Only about 800 lumen at max power, but I honestly never use the max setting anyway. What would you need 2000 for?