teamusa.org/2016OlympicTeam
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>European "athletes"
>all they do is kick a ball around a field
Wow...

Made me think "wow, American sports are dominated by blacks"

You see this guy?

He could thoroughly fuck the shit up of both of the guys in your pic put together

Not even Americans care about niggerball anymore.

This really makes you think

really make's U think

You're aware that when it comes to medals per capita the US isn't that good right?

My fucking dick

What's the Italian's name?

This actually just makes the USA look like shit. Considering population, the other countries are way better than the USA

Most of the top countries have a comparable number of athletes lmao

Game of Thrones sucks

If that shit mattered then China and India would be top.

The US dopes up better than the rest and therefore wins the most. Per capita is a shit defense.

Romania looks ayy lmao tier

you are genuinely retarded

Per capita? For Olympic medals? Are you mentally fucking retarded? You can only have so many athletes at the olympics. Countries like Germany, Russia, China, the USA etc all have 300-500 every time and we still dominate. How the fuck are you going to measure olympic proficiency per capita? You think we're just gonna send like 20,000 people to the Olympics or some shit?

You're just awful at sports, the Netherlands has around 200 so multiply that by 2 to have as many athletes as we have and you're still 2000 medals behind dipshit

God, you're a fucking idiot. Holy shit

Stop posting

We have 3x the competitors as you on average

Multiply your medal count by 3, you're still 1000 behind

The USA isn't dominant because of numbers, we're dominant because we're better than you

WHAT IS HER FUCKING NAME????

It's funny how you're so fucking stupid that you don't realize you're stupid

olympic proficiency isn't a per capita measure, it's a per competitor measure, you absolute motherfucking retard

Scratch that, at the Winter Olympics it's only 2x so we're even further ahead of you per competitor lmao

Elisa Meneghini
youtu.be/sMnz14COv_s

London 2012
USA 530 athletes, 46 gold medals, 103 total
China 396 athletes, 38 gold medals, 88 total

China > USA

>americans

Per capita matters when you consider that a larger pool of candidates will mean a larger chance for statistical outliers which means you have a larger chance to have an exceptional athlete.

It's not that hard of a concept to grasp desu

Correct, at London 2012 China performed proportionally better than we did, you are right

>mad his country gets BTFO every 2 years

Looks like I have a new Olympics waifu this year

Per capita doesn't mean you're magically going to have more athletic people

Why isn't india dominant? Why are we doing better than China? The only way to measure Olympic success is per competitor, and we're still dominant almost every single time

Deal with it europoor

Pic a bit too old, this is more recent

>Per capita doesn't mean you're magically going to have more athletic people

I just cant believe this shit

>Per capita doesn't mean you're magically going to have more athletic people

10% of people are talented at sports
Country A has a total population of 5 million
Country B has a total population of 50 million

Who has more athletic people?

>Why are we doing better than China?
You're not though, China has a higher medal/athlete ratio this last olympics

Fucking hell, just stop, goddamn. You're living up to your stereotype and making all us other Americans look bad

You send 200-400 people to the Olympics, even the smallest countries can find people just as athletic as even the most populous countries, athleticism isn't something that has an immensely high ceiling

What we have are simply better training programs, we are better athletes than you.

A country with a huge population can win the majority of golds and still rank lower per capita than a tiny country that wins 1.

It's the lament of the ass pained.

Well considering most large countries send 200-400 people to the Olympics both of these countries are going to be sending the same amount of athletic people to the Olympics

Why is this hard to understand?

>You're not though, China has a higher medal/athlete ratio this last olympics

Yes, in the last games, but historically? Lol no, sorry peatnigger

I really hope you're enjoying your vacation here

Fuck off you retarded pussy

THIS

I don't even want to mention basketball because slavshits will kill themselves. The only time we didnt earn a medal in basketball was 1980 when we boycotted the olympics

>b-but nobody cares about basketball!!!

Yeah and the entire world cares about fucking shotput

You have never had any dealings with statistics or even a statistics class have you?
This is beyond retarded

Larger population = more chances to find someone very good at some sports
Mixed country = more chances to to be good in all the sports because some races have an advantage in certain types of sports

>american athletes
>all they do is dress funny and toss a ball around
Wow...

Being from a populous country means you have more people who are athletic, not that your people are more athletic you FUCKING IDIOT

Multiply your number of competitors with ours, compare medal counts, you're still mediocre

Europeans will believe literally anything that helps them escape the reality of being inferior to us

If athletes were a purely statistical function, China and India should absolutely dominate. However, even with 1/4 the population the USA still comes out on top. Explain that, Aquafresh.

>gets BTFO
>can only retort with "le Murricans XD"

This.

Just fucking look at this shit
teamusa.org/2016OlympicTeam

>golf, hockey, swimming, rowing = whites
>badminton (lol) = asians
>track and field, boxing, basketball = blacks

Ok so it's not our numbers but just our diversity that makes us superior? That's something I can agree with

Literally no one gives a shit about basketball ever since they let professionals participate.
It ruined the integrity of the game and no one takes it seriously now.

It's pretty sad when fucking Lebron and Curry are up against some random Ivan and Vyecheslav just trying to bring pride to their countries.

Fuck, I hate the USA so much

That being said you send the same numbers of people to the Olympics as we do and are fairly diverse with a fuckton of Asians so why are you 2000 medals behind?

Hmmmmmm makin me think

>Fuck, I hate the USA so much

Because we don't have a ~400 million strong heterogenous population from which to draw athletes from

Really makes you think

>literally no one gives a shit about basketball.

400 million? Hmmm I dunno about that

Are you telling me australia is completely homogenous? Sure you don't have quite as much as diversity as we do but don't fucking pretend you're an all white country lmao

On my phone and can't see shit, just realized you're a kiwi but my point stands, you're even more diverse than Australia

What's your excuse?

id like to see you fuck with the mountain cunt

See Or is this one of those "I was only pretending to be retarded" scenarios for you?

>Literally no one gives a shit about basketball
lol

>up against some random Ivan and Vyecheslav just trying to bring pride to their countries.
And Lebron and Curry aren't?

>I hate the USA so much
pic related

See We might be diverse, but we don't have a pool of ~45 million people of African descent or ~20 million people of Asian descent to draw athletes from

It really makes you think

This is you assuming that "statistical outliers" are literal superhuman athletes

Like I said the ceiling for athleticism isn't that high, stop making excuses and just admit that we are a more athletic country than you

Stick to the all blacks or whatever the fuck it is your girly men play

The dude himself would admit he'd get fucked over by a non tiny dude who is a professional fighter you idiot

Same

You have 4.5 million people

You only need to send like 100 to the Olympics to be sending a considerable amount

If you can't find 100 people out of 4.5 million that are athletic enough for the Olympics, you're just a shitty country

What about all your Maori? We don't have those, they're pretty fucking big

>98
Wasnt this guy australian (Born in 98)

You're a fucking retard. As Fuckerberg's character said in the movie The Social Network, there are now more chinks with a genius level IQ in China than there are people in the USA. I'll leave it to you to figure out how that works.

That's the point you retard.

Lol yes how tf do you remember this

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

We have 5 times your population and only send 2x the athletes

Why are we measuring per capita again?

>Actually here's an mspaint comic lol you're wrong

Boipucci
Or some american (presumably you) quoted some post he made about having sex and posted that pic

the whole per captia meme is totally irrelevant because winning medals isnt necessarily all about talent. the infrastructure to train and shape the athletes has to be there too. large countries also benefit from having more corporate support.

>even the black man has the decency not to tattoo his body

can't make this shit up

why is the nigs arms so big in proportion to his chest?

This thread needs to archived and posted in those "hate on America" threads

I wish someone would make an Ameribear pic with all the retard quotes by this guy

What will happen when the poor nations catch up in Olympic investment lol?

Pick 10 random people, split them in two groups, United States with 8 people and random european country with 2 people, now the two groups choose the fastest among them, they will compete in a race, who has more chance of winning?

People trying to do the per capita to value counties is dumb.
First of all a smaller population is easily swayed by medals. Think of how you can get 10 heads in a row in a coin flip, but as you flip the coin more it trends back to 50/50.
Second as other posters said, you only send 200-500 compitetors. All people going there are already statistical outilers, genetic freak compared to the norm so having a bigger population doesn't help as much. Genetic diversity does.
Lastly, some countries focus a few sports were they can have multiple weight classes so they can get more medals that way.
>Europoors be mad

the 8 americans all got mcdonalds fat and lost

;_;

it's not our fault u lost ww2 LOL

Thinking 8/10 is the same as 80/100... 80 million/100 million
>Do you even statistics?

>China 100 medals
>India 2 medals

Top mek

Is this a crash course in brostatistics?

>people acting like olyplmpic results matter
Only individual sports ranking matters
Italy won world War two

>Only individual sports ranking matters

wow i wonder why you would say this.. wonder what youd say if you had a chance of winning basketball this year in rio

Might not be number one but still pretty high, not denying American superiority in basketball

m8....

i think you will medal

if america separated medals won by niggers and medals won by others who would have/win more?

t. tommy djorjovic

Why would we do that? Black people are just that: people. Canada I thought you were supposed to be progressive.

how hard is to grasp this simple thing

combine the UK, France and Germany, together that's 200kk people. together they earned more medals than the USus in the 2012 Olympics. so out of the 1500 possible competitors, they would choose the best 500 ones and those would bring them back 150 medals