Every 60 minutes, it will return to black until the issue is resolved

Is this legal ransomware? Who cucks themselves hard enough to think $200 is worth a shitty operating system used to play games. How is this allowed?

It's allowed because it is paid software and you didn't pay for it.

>Not just buying an OEM key for 10 dollars

Paid software is a meme

>i took this bread from the store and they forced me to pay it at the gate, is this legal robbery?

Isn't that worse than pirating

>what is Microsoft Toolkit.

Who the fuck pays $200 for windows? You can get genuine keys on software swap for $20. You can update to 10 for $0.

Where the fuck do you get that

Hello Richard.

Idk what that meme is from but I've been playing Hotline Miami so are you talking about dick the cock

Worse for who? Microsoft doesn't give a fuck, they are happy if you use their OS regardless of paying. It's better for you because you don't need to use totally-legit-not-a-russian-botnet-at-all activator software which conveniently is not open sourced but that's ok because it's safe trust me.

>Not having a shitty spare thinkpad with a loonix distro for when shit like this happens.

Still the best 80 bongbucks I've ever spent on a laptop.

You pirated the OS and your anime waifu desktop is blacked every hour. Yeah, this is definitely ransomware.

Amazon has them from third party sellers for 12 to 20 dollars.

I can't seem to find anything like that

he means richard stallman

>People STILL don't know you can activate windows via command prompt without any 3rd party toolkits
embarrassing

It is just a wallpaper.
Why do you care?

>tfw you do a repair install and you need to reactivate windows but the code you used originally on the win7 cd is invalid now

You don't have to use it user and Microsoft doesn't have to give you their product for free.

Install a free and open source (FOSS) operating system.

>for one device only and doesn’t work ever again
Ok there bud

you can always download an ISO for Windows 7 SP1 from just about anywhere and Daz Loader.

if it's an OEM licence you can only activate it once. then the only way to reinstall is to have a backup image. or use the good old loader :^)

What did he mean by this

he meant >if it's an OEM licence you can only activate it once. then the only way to reinstall is to have a backup image

If you used the key to upgrade to Windows 10, you can’t use the windows 7 key anymore, and you directly install or upgrade ASAP to windows 10 and use the key they gave you when you made the upgrade.

Oh how did I not notice. He's so irrelevant that even in the board that worships him he's still in the background

daz loader will delete all my files though, I installed it and it said that because I had UEFI or something the only way it can work is if it deletes all my data. And I dont have another tb HDD to move my files to.

I meant this:
Also FUCK those captchas where you click the road and it slowly fades out and gets replace by another road 3 seconds later and you repeat that 5 times in one square

Deleting the windows activation exe in system32 fixed my problem. Once you permanently delete that all you have to do is enter "slmgr -rearm" and the time to activate will extend for another 30 days. Since you have the activation exe deleted though, nothing will happen. Seems like a really obvious loophole that MS either never noticed or never bothered to fix.

Swapping your boot driver between systems:

Linux:
>just werks

Windaids:
>AUTISTIC SCREECHING!

Doesn't Windows check its system integrity from time to time to restore missing or corrupt files?

I think you have to do that manually via sfc/ scannow. Every time I look in my windows folder that "slui.exe" is never there so it seems like its gone forever. The key is to take full ownership of the exe before you delete it.

>phone activation
>hey i had to repair install
>shit works
or are you too bad of a sperg to make a call?

Oh yeah ive tried that, but the pajeet on the other end told me my code wouldnt work since its an OEM code I think. But this is the second time Ive done a repair install, and the first time the challenge code was accepted just fine. This time it didnt work.

Hm, weird. I thought I remembered that it does that on its own periodically e.g. while updating or a longer idle phase. Interesting piece of information though. Thanks.

>mfw bought a T440P off eBay for £240
>mfw valid windows 7 key
>mfw desktop Win 10 install is now validated

Feels fucking good man

>How is this allowed?
More productive to ask who allowed it.
Than, once you know who did that, you'll be able to ask them why.
Unless you're just posturing, that is.