For every product Corsair offers, another company does better. This is mainstream mediocrity at its worst

For every product Corsair offers, another company does better. This is mainstream mediocrity at its worst.

Ok

RAM

meh, mostly true
some of their stuff others do too, but corsair ends up being a bit more affordable

The seem to be like the Ford of computer components. Others do better but they are always the go to if you want something basic and somewhat reliable.

Teamgroup and G Skill

What brand RAM should I use for gayming?

One with rgb leds

Captcha: route dodge

it's a decent price value. everything else is super expensive or to cheap and low quality, being mediocre isn't bad. and as usual instead of listing what's wrong you are the typical fa/g/got who shitposts with baseless statements.

why's Sup Forums so shit and full of normies?

>Teamgroup
cheap Chinese shit

>GSkill
Expensive and no better than Corsair.

>Ford
>even somewhat reliable

Team Group >

Who is this titty monster?

such a shitty mouse... i threw mine in the garbage when i bought a logitech m100

But they have the best logo

Can confirm.
>mouse wheel failed in five months
>other buttons failed a few days later

I buy corsair products if I can and if they're reasonably priced. They're generally good quality and I've never had a bad experience with any of them. Are there better or more cost-effective brands? Sure, but not everyone has the time to research the best products at every given point in time. Some people just want to buy a product that works from a company they can rely on. To me, corsair have achieved this status.

I love it, switched from a logitech g500 that finally started shitting

RAM, liquid cpu coolers

>corsair keyboards
gaymur garbage
>corsair mouse
generally gaymur garbage
>corsiar cases
bretty gud desu.
>corsair PSU
No superflower, but werks

I rib my flatmate over his stupid ass flashy kb+m all the time, but I can't really hate corsair. They found their niche and they fill it well.

Corsair makes some of the best cases.. everything is is decent to good, but not great. but Their cases are incredible for the money.

I dont know mate, Im using their 200R case for PC and tahts the best I could get for this money.

Go ahead, prove me wrong but Ima fraid that everything you will propose, wont be available in my country and any difference will be removed by adding shipping costs. The only similar cases I found were made by Zalman but they had pissed off customers reviews about plastic parts.

Three counterpoints:
AX1500i
Air 740
Commander PRO

Good cases designs and good competitive power supplies(Rmx/Rmi)

Your hate prevents you from being objective, matter of fact is putting aside gaymur gimmicks corsair can make good products too.

>good case design
>ordinary square chinese steel cases that non-idiots buy for 20 dollars

Not him but like I already said in this thread - prove me and others wrong, link better cases for less money.

>Cheap Chinese shit

You realise they mainly use Samsung-made chips right? It is the exact same memory you get when you buy G.skill and many Corsair modules.

You are one clueless retard.

>>ordinary square chinese steel cases that non-idiots buy for 20 dollars

No? cant even bother to provide an exemple yet make empty clueless claims. Typical /g.

typical braindead consumer in his 20s that built his first gay men pc "rig" with corsair case and power supply and evga graphics card

Either a very bad shitposter or an edgy /g autist with no arguments.

nice OPINION you have that the overpriced corsair case you bought was the best possible choice

Replies to an opinion with another opinion. Like poetry.

keeps yapping yet hasnt figured out a better budget option than the 200r.

Guess it is hard being a tech illiterate shitposting on anonymous online forums.

you're so stupid you keep shitposting without understanding what others are saying

spot the people that bought corsair "made" products

Name 1 unit that sold consistently at a lower price and at the very least matched the Rmx series in performance.

You can't.

sorry I don't speak with subhumans

Tech illiterate autist exposed again. Better go buy another fedora.

corsair sure are lucky that a sucker is born every minute

>>GSkill
>Expensive
Mah dude. Where do you live? If you compare equal frequencies and timings GSkill is always pretty much always cheaper for a given RAM config.

>
>>Ford
>>even somewhat reliable
What did he mean by this

Zalman or DIYPC tend to have cheaper options.

>Ford
literal shit that only women and numales would pay for

>liquid cpu coolers
enjoy your dead pump after 2 months lmao

Going strong since 2013