Holes

What kind of hole-related technologies do you know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

newson6.com/story/8467437/family-helps-fund-boats-after-sons-death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is the best i got

The world is full of dangerous holes like this one, created by engineers in past times without regard to personal safety, for if a man was unlucky enough to fall into any of these, he would surely die.

fleshlight

Side view of a bellmouth spillway, showing that anyone who entered would be churned by the vicious waters until they were smashed to a bloody pulp or drowned. The only thing that awaits people at the bottom of these holes is a watery grave...

Greetings from asshole island

There used to be a biking pathway above this one but safety concerns lead to its dismantlement in the late 80s. Foreboding tale indeed, of the danger of these holes from which no one who entered has ever returned alive

Daredevil moments before his death...

That's the strangest form of autism I've ever witnessed. Seek help OP

Also,
>What kind of hole-related technologies do you know about?
Your mom's vibrator

I think he's fishing for that one xbox 360 related image

The 80's were a magical time.

damn she thicc

Electron hole pairs

That photo is fake

yeah no shit

I mean whats the point of this thread? Who gives a shit about spillover holes

This guy is just a regular worker, he even has a safety rope so i doubt he is in any real danger here.

Most of these holes are not dangerous OP.

Fav hole 10/10

>Most of these holes are not dangerous OP.
t. hole

How can one be an absence of something?

fuck off hole shill you're not fooling anyone

>none of these holes was made for me

HIDF detected

No, they were made for possibly thousands of gallons of water, an incalculable flow that would sweep away anything caught adrift, like this unfortunate boy who DIED in a spillway:
newson6.com/story/8467437/family-helps-fund-boats-after-sons-death

The best way to stay safe, is to stay out of the water where such holes exist, yet here this family is funding boats that may too be caught in the deluge and pulled under.

On a side note a hole of this size would definitely swallow you up too so don't worry that it wasn't made for you, it was made large enough for many times your size.

ur mom

>yet here this family is funding boats that may too be caught in the deluge and pulled under.
savage lmao.

SAD

a dude did die once

This one gets a special mention, not one but SIX separate drowning chasms to plunge into and find yourself overwhelmed by the deluge of foul waters.

OP I think you may have a very rare form of autism

I don't like this thread