Tech feels

I have never had an SSD

I had an old computer and when I put an SSD on it it became much faster then my new non-SSD computer. SSDs are the best upgrade

Good dont over priced cups of shit

then buy one

I don't have SATAIII

i have at least five 60gb ssd's sitting in a box in the cupboard

lmao

Then get a new motherboard and a new CPU and new RAM sticks

it doesn't matter.
Response time is the real deal, not read/write speed

Hmm

If you keep your shit clean it honestly doesn't make much of a difference. Literally the second-smallest performance upgrade I've ever made, after an 8MB upgrade to a 6MB machine that didn't need any more. (I had done a 2MB upgrade from 4 that made a huge difference since Windows 3.1 could now use a 2MB smartdrive cache instead of 512k, but the next 8MB did nothing)

Set of 16Gb DDR4 RAM costs more than CPU and mobo combined.

Senpai Being able to read/write at 30 MB/s Constantly is well worth it.

no one needs 16gb of RAM

lies
i felt like i was using a new everything when i first got my SSD. it was a noticeable difference for me. not placebo at all, but the thing is. i upgraded to SSD from a 5 yr old heatsink so...

I just received my iPhone 8

It's a good feel

fuck up

good goy

y tho ?

Never built my own pc because I'm too afraid of fucking it up.

i was intimidated too but i ended up being able to do it all without looking at a manual or even an online guide. it's so damn straightforward, you'll have no problem and it's such an awesome feeling hitting that power button and it just werkz

what about the front pin connectors
did you guess them?

What kind of a shitty CPU and mobo are you talking about? 16GB of ddr4 costs about 150 bucks

they're labelled you dip

When the Core i7 920 came out, I wanted one so bad but I settled for an i5 750 because I'm frugal and didn't want to spend the extra money. I've never owned a processor with more than 4 threads and I still kinda want an i7 920 even though it's an old obsolete processor now.