Your country

>Your country
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Canada
I still have hope. If a qt 3.1415 Japanese loli girl doesnt approach me by the end of August and ask to be my gf then I'll hang myself

Bump

because there's this qt at work I'm in love with but we're both really shy so we don't talk much, but every night I pretend she's next to me while cuddling my pillow. She talked to me first a few weeks ago and we have a lot in common and she's top qt but we haven't talked since then. If we don't end up dating I will kill myself.

>tfw the SEA girl working with me is an actual legal loli with an illegal loli little sister
this is why i'm holding on

I still have hope and even if I actually were inclined to kill myself I'd probably wait until my parents were dead.

You can kill them first before yiu kill yourself to make sure

ill have to sell my apartment first,after that im offing myself and making a last will for some good cause

im a middleaged lazy drone and my health is starting to fail

I'll pass

Why?

if you kill your parents and then yourself you'll be happy for once, just do it. what's the worst that could happen?

I still have goals and stuff driving me forward

I'm still in my early 20's, might as well wait a little longer before committing to such a decision

I've seen a few older posters (28+) over the years, and a lot of them seemed to have reached a point of simply not giving a shit anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll reach that point by my late 20s and I won't feel the need to solve sudoku anymore.

Maybe things will get better

>Maybe things will get better
it's only downhill from here on

"Because things will be much better in just a few months from now"

Basically this on repeat. Don't know why I still have hope today.

I have family and friends that I care about. I'll keep struggling along for them.

Do you live at Hongcouver ?

Ever since I started taking LSD again I've been almost completely rid of any suicidal or even depressing thoughts in general. No joke.

I live in Nunavut

simply enertia

I want to see the rest of the world burn first

I am extremely afraid of pain

this desu

I was worse off 3 years ago and I hope that in the future I may actually be happy.

Flag
Too lazy to clean up and sell my house

>Flag
> I like living, so I will never kill myself. Wish I had a cute gf though.

Helium

>Literally advising someone to kill their family and then themselves
>classic Sup Forums """"advice"""""

I'm waiting for Haruhi S3 and the full translation of CM3D2.

After that I can kill myself.