If AMD where to sell Radeon, which company would you like to see own it and invest in it?

If AMD where to sell Radeon, which company would you like to see own it and invest in it?

I think Acer would be a good bet.

Only Apple can unfuck their shit. Besides, they already have a significant bias toward AMD in their """""""pro"""""" tier Macs.

>apple
>innovation

Foxconn

Why would AMD sell ATI?

ded by poo in loos

>Acer
>Literally selling a decent company to one of the worst in the past 10 years.

There is no such thing as ATI

>Where
Go back to school, amerifat

Yeah Acer is well known for their chip design and fabrication capabilities

Would that mean these would be Canadian products again?

Asus.

Intel

Who is that... lobster lover?

Linus media group

Apple gets cheaper GPUs from AMD num nuts. If Nvidia weren't so assinine about prices they'd probably be in Apple products.

>acer

id rather sleep in a bed made of bullet ants than see the disaster that is gpus made by acer the only thing worse would be asrock or biostar

>Acer
>good
What have you been smoking?

Facebook

>implying any other company would matter
(lol

Nvidia never stops pumping out the good shit even though they don't really have to

That's why Radeon is getting shredded

Intel had to stop bothering for 5 years and anti-monopoly lawsuits because they kicked AMD's ass too hard they were fine and dandy until Ryzen came

canonical

>ITT: manchildern anally devastated that gayming GPUs are no longer relevant to Nvidia and AMD RTG .

Nvidia, the only ones who can unfuck it

You mean hyperfuck it into oblivion.

Samsung might be interested to replace Mali in Exynos.

McDonald's

Beautiful lady.

I Don't see why big companies don't buy them. AMD is only 12.5 billon market cap.

Seriously she's perfect. I'd love to stroke her medium fine dark hair, massage her small shoulder blades, kiss her slightly lopsided smile, run my tongue over her white teeth, stare into her eyes

Feel her b cup breasts on my chest or back

Microsoft was considering it.