Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0r0GzoextQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you not lmm

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cum lol

I have failed to uncover the monolith's mysteries

I had a hotel on Boardwalk and my grandmother had a hotel on Tennessee. Of course I was the one to make the wrong roll

ahaha thats a funny meme XD

>Trump bought a ~2 acre plot of land in Upstate New York to develop into a golf course

>Due to local resistance and some issues with getting water he couldn't complete it.

>"Donated" the park to New York state to get a tax write off and turned it into a state park

>Never developed any of the land and its literally just abandoned houses and overgrowth

everybody say yam

what is the best orange property to put your first hotel on?

That's actually really nice of him

just yam'd a 40, got 2 more to go buds

btw im stealing your identity permanently so get used to it

What a crazy fucking year. So many events occuring one would think not too long ago to be fantasy.

Maybe I'll get laid. I did get into a staring contest with qt but I was running and covered in sweat. FUCK. At least I know when she walks her dog

>phantom world
>not saving anime

Why is Le "I didn't know I was supposed to wash my ass crack" man posting in this general again?

In D&D, AC is what determines if the character hits, right? You have to roll higher than the target's AC to hit. Right?

wat did u eat 4 dinner ?

imagine being prejudiced against homosexuals in 2016 lmao

you dont happen to have that cap do you?

Smokes

Let's go boys

4 Kinder Buenos and a packet of cherries.

I et me sum sghetti

Who the hell doesn't wash their crack. I mean, you even get a partial job done just standing under the shower and letting the water run between your cheeks and displace some of the dried fecal streaks plastered on the outer rims of your butthole

When I out the other day some woman wiped her arm on some guys sweaty, hairy asscrack while thinking it was her boyfriends arm.

>you will never take creepshots with lmm then go smash some socks on the lake

same haha!

Cherry water ice and Ramen

In my defense I did walk 7 miles hatching pokemon eggs

thank god

good night lads

Bout to eat some chow mein

I do on my desktop, but that's a couple states away atm

LMM apparently doesn't

malt liquor

>Hillary Clinton
>in debt after leaving the white house
>takes bribes from India, Russia, Nigeria, etc. so they can walk all over the USA
>is currently running for president

The usa is a cool country

Feel bad for that Turk who tried to replicate the image in the coup and got run over. Real life dark, dark, dark comedy

Hillary "Not Responsible Enough for an Email Account" Clinton

haha whoops x_x

>American education

i thought the story was pretty awful 2bh, but i did have some qts

Typical racist argument

Hopefully she dies from that cough

mexico is too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0r0GzoextQ

cum lol

are those guys laying down taking a break or something?

navy people are so lazy

thanks but you still can't come here

ayyyy missed u x

>caring about the plot

there's that aussie again, look at him go again

Genuinely not bad and a good way to start a lecture.

Obviously if it's a college history class it will delve into German-Polish tensions, Nazi ideology on Lebensraum, etc.

my YT recommendations are cringy as fuck

YOU MISOGYNIST RACIST

I am a 5'4" Elliot-looking fuck who got eyebanged by a roughly 6'2" blonde grill. Should I go for it lads

this is what we had to do before they had scooters at walmart

you need some tall genes in your bloodline
worked for my father, he married into a tall family and now i'm tall

>I'm 5'4

yam

I'd say vote for Johnson but I'm not crazy about arguing with trump supporters here and now

s-so v-vote whoever

Dunno but I got eyebanged by an 8/10 milf at a bar the other day so on my way out I stopped to say hello and ask her about her evening, then left.

Would've been smooth if I had intended it and went back to that bar regularly

haven't slept in 36 hours haha

>worked for my father, he married into a tall family and now i'm tall
I appreciate the advice my friend, but I am slightly confused by your wording. You mean your kids are tall?

in my entire time in uni there was only ever 1 prof that used memes in her lecture and she was a new faculty

>going to the bar to get drunk
I want normalfags to leave

no my father was short-ish and he married a tall woman. thanks to that i'm tall

>not caring about the plot
only harems can have a poor plot

come lay down with me haha

If you're 21 or older you can go to a bar to get drunk and be as weird as you want.

Somebody might try to fight you if you're too weird, though.

ok

but...Phantom World IS a harem

With divorce rates as they are there are plenty of Milfs out there senpai :)))

Oh FUCK I'm stupid. I automatically threw in the word "I" before "worked". I got to stop inserting words into things

Vote for anybody but hillary or cruz has been my motto since the campaign started

Never expected to actually end up liking a candidate

how to network with professors when you are autism? I dont want to be jobless ladm8s

cheaper to stay home and drink

what's wrong with cruz
t. politically illiterate

Me too, lad.

I'm not an insomniac though, I just love the vivid dreams I get when I haven't slept for ages. It's difficult for me to stay awake longer than a day.

>what's wrong with cruz
He's a religious extremist, he's an absolute fanatic. Not to mention he's a Canadian in every meaningful way.

Why the fuck was someone naked

>wants open borders
Was good with him until that
Globalist pigggu get out

Brown nose all day every day

>not taking off your pants every time you start drinking

Does anyone's dreams not make sense here? Everytime I talk to people about dreams, they always recount theirs as having clear plots, narratives, and characters

Mine are like the psychedelic parts of "Yellow Submarine". Just jumps all over the place with weird characters and places I've never seen before. What does this mean???

They weren't it was his asscrack because he was fat and sitting down

not harem enough for me
(also i now realize that my prior image was not Papi, it was suppose to be kind of relevant)

cuck

Shit happens when u party naked

i cant remember my last dream
except one where i was rubbing my jizz on grass and something to do with antarctica

Fucking hills are on fire and shit.

I had a wet dream last night where I was fucking a trap's ass and I came so hard it woke me up

with the sound of music?

Put it out

you act like this isnt a common occurence in Southern California

That's really fucking gay, bro.

Nothing unusual there

*gives a very uplifting and motivational speech*

Ass doesn't have a gender

*sleeps through it*

*throws a rotten tomato at your head*

what if its a giant unshaven man's ass?

>redditflags

*writes a very negative review on YELP*

I'm not a globalist dude. Just a moderate.
I'm looking at this from a historical perspective. We try to brute force a lot of things, like the middle east and drug dealers. Maybe we try and influence the underlying factors instead of always grabbing guns and concrete and spending untold billions. All nations have secure borders, but the US has an extremely unique challenge in that our borders are absolutely massive. People are getting to Europe and Florida by boat. What will stop Central Americans from using a boat to get around the wall. You SEVERELY underestimate the desperate nature of these people.

I don't pretend to know a solution. But I think Johnson's more middle-of-the-road approach is better than spending money on a wall that will further polarize a massive demographic sect of the populace and further drive government spending into the black

GOD DAMNIT I SAID NO POLITICS. Jesus christ I'm stopping myself here. I hate politics. Every just spits venom when they talk about it nowadays

This is not a common fire. I was watching it earlier. It's burning into the wind. That's not common.